ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

@@AnonyPoni

(...)The red mare started to frown and had a terrified look in her eyes. Tears started to form. "Ah! uh... d-don't be upset! It's just I -" The red pony turned away, wiping her eyes with her hoof. The two stallions in her company gave Rook a look of anger and disappointment. "Gah! Ok, ok. I'll help!"

The red pony turned around and had a smile on her face. "Great to know! I'm Amber!"(...)

I hate to be 'that guy', but um... Nothing was said about any of these actions regarding the other characters - the two stallions did not give Rook a look of anger, and Amber did not say "Great to know! I'm Amber!"

I'm not sure if this is a rule here or not (should be), but controlling other people's characters isn't very nice... :s

@@AnonyPoni, </p>

I hate to be 'that guy', but um... Nothing was said about any of these actions regarding the other characters - the two stallions did not give Rook a look of anger, and Amber did not say "Great to know! I'm Amber!"

I'm not sure if this is a rule here or not (should be), but controlling other people's characters isn't very nice... :s

Oh... Sorry. I couldn't think of anything else. I didn't know it wasn't allowed here :/ We do it in our other RP, so I didnt think it was a big deal...
  • Brohoof 1

@@AnonyPoni

actually this happened with TAO when we first started playing, he controlled Beat Spark.

However duritng this salesmare madness I controlled Jade and Draco, but they were very subtle controlling, I warned them both before I did it, and no one seemed to mind that I did it.

Oh... Sorry. I couldn't think of anything else. I didn't know it wasn't allowed here :/ We do it in our other RP, so I didnt think it was a big deal...

It's ok Anony you didn't know...

but we don't like to control other OC's. At least I don't like it, unless you previously tell me why would you do that.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna repeat what I had said back in the General Chat Thread, just so you know what's happening:

Guys, you're gonna have to hear me out on this, and I need you to actually take me seriously:

I just suffered from the worst of all first-world problems: A broken computer. And when I say broken, I mean a busted hard drive. It means that everything that I had ever worked on is now inaccessible until I even have the power to even buy the parts for a new computer.

Yes, I know that I've been working on it, but the truth is, my folks have borrowed so much money, I CAN'T EVEN BUY A COMPUTER ANYMORE!!!

This is extremely depressing, and if you don't see me again, you'll know why.

This wasn't the first time this happened; It happened back in 2010, and I had to resort to using my brother's computer. Now I have to resort to that again...

Even worse is the fact that I can't type on Qwerty keyboards so whatever computer I feel desperate to use, I can't even type on it; I'm using a Qwerty to Colemak translator by the way.

This is a horrible time, especially when I still need my computer for my final project...

I might just cry myself to sleep tonight because of how powerless I feel, so don't try to even taunt me about anything. It's the worst thing to happen to me in the past two years...

I can't be without a computer for any longer than even eight hours, and now I can't even use my own...

I don't even know if you guys would even react, if you can even react at all... But this is a hard time for me...

I'm on ml last $300 and I need about another thousand dollars to even get the rest of the parts if I'm to get them all in one wave...

I can't operate without a computer, and my brother ain't gonna want me borrowing his computer for the next five weeks...

I hopet I have gotten through to you...

It also means that we'll need a temporary backup leader, since my ability to post will be hindered: Motion, you're up.

• Brohoof 1

that completely sucks Gannie :( 

tell me about it, I spent more than it's total price plus ITBMS in repairment jobs for my old laptop, everyday it had something new that I had to repair (never buy ACER laptops, they are shit!).

Is there a way to get your information at least :(

I know it's very depressing to lose a whole hard drive, I've been there, when my dad formatted his laptop when I was 17 or 18 years old I think. I didn't had a computer of my own, so I used his...he formatted the laptop without a single warning, and I lost all of my memories when I was a 14,15,16 year old teenager, pictures mostly. :<

It also means that we'll need a temporary backup leader, since my ability to post will be hindered: Motion, you're up.

oh wow...I up for it, hope you get everything fixed soon :< *pats Gannie's back*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note, is this Amber Vox? man! this is why I hate ponycreator it's so generec, anyone in the world can have your pony : http://browse.deviantart.com/cartoons/#/d5nff8m

I'm gonna repeat what I had said back in the General Chat Thread, just so you know what's happening:

Dude, all you need for a working computer is a motherboard, a single stick of RAM of any size, and a power supply. I think you have enough for that anyway. You can add all the souped-up mega parts to your computer piece-by-piece over time, it's what I did. I understand how deeply upset you are, but you're needlessy torturing yourself by depriving yourself of a computer until the whole thing's finished. 

You can still use a partial computer for Internet use in the meantime, so you don't have to leave us all just yet.

Anyway, I'm done being unhelpful. So, who's up for posting next?

Edited by Jadefire

(edited)

on another note, is this Amber Vox? man! this is why I hate ponycreator it's so generec, anyone in the world can have your pony

Don't ask where I was on the Internet, but I once saw what looked like a female (and younger and paler) version of Sandweaver. And it even wasn't on Pony Creator...

I call coincidence. Plus, I can find ways to differentiate from Pony Creator, but alas, it's inaccessible due to a computer failure.

Edited by TzHaar-Hur-Ganaram

I made my OC on Generalzoft's pony creator. I think it looks good, no? x3

Though it was weird when I first saw a background pony with the exact same color scheme later. x3

I made my OC on Generalzoft's pony creator. I think it looks good, no? x3

Though it was weird when I first saw a background pony with the exact same color scheme later. x3

I don't recall seeing Jade before, but I think that I've seen his mane and tail. Look at Motion, he's completely unique, I'm sure you would never see a pony like him anywhere

It's a shame I wasn't part of the forum when this was still taking players. This looks like it could be really fun, and the concept fits with my OC perfectly

oh! wow what a surprise!! :)  have you been reading the RP? what makes you think that your OC would be perfect?

oh! wow what a surprise!! :) have you been reading the RP? what makes you think that your OC would be perfect?

What's a surprise?

No I haven't been reading the RP (40 pages is too much for me). I just read through the RP's description and rules (and some of the first poasts), and it sounded like a good place for my OC

And I think it works because my OC is a "drifter". Her entire life is all about traveling to new places and meeting new ponies

What's a surprise?

No I haven't been reading the RP (40 pages is too much for me). I just read through the RP's description and rules (and some of the first poasts), and it sounded like a good place for my OC

And I think it works because my OC is a "drifter". Her entire life is all about traveling to new places and meeting new ponies

no, I said that surprise that made you interested in our RP.

And this is not the RP, that RP is only 19 pages long, I dunno some people really do like to read :)

Currently the group is being split into two, one to Appaloosa and the other to Manehattan (the Manehattan train will arrive there earlier). You can pick one and board that train when it arrives on its station.

Anyway, can we see your OC's page?

• Brohoof 1

Currently the group is being split into two, one to Appaloosa and the other to Manehattan (the Manehattan train will arrive there earlier). You can pick one and board that train when it arrives on its station.

Damnit Star Weaver why are you always changing your name ^_^

I can only recongnize you for the ridiculous amount of brohooves you have XD

Oh, so I can join (or I at least have the possibility of joining)?

Here's the page. If you really need an image, I can make a quick one on the pony creator (or I can upload the drawing I made of her, though I don't think it's very good): http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/free-bird-r2086

Edited by Jack0vAllTrades

Damnit Star Weaver why are you always changing your name

I can only recongnize you for the ridiculous amount of brohooves you have XD

I change my name more often than I buy new pants :V

Oh, so I can join (or I at least have the possibility of joining)?

Here's the page. If you really need an image I can make a quick one on the pony creator, or I can upload the drawing I made of her (though I don't think it's very good): http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/free-bird-r2086

The decision is not up to me, you will need ask to others for that.

Oh, and you still need to make a good backstory on how that mare can stay blank after 19 years VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh, and you still need to make a good backstory on how that mare can stay blank after 19 years VnCRQ.png

I already explained that it's because she just never really found her calling. I don't think it's too absurd to believe that she hasn't figured out what her mane purpose in life is yet. I personally never really figured it out until just recently in my life, and I'm older than her (and even now I'm not entirely certain about it)

Edited by Jack0vAllTrades

I personally don't like the idea of a pony going for so long without a cutie-mark. I know it's not too absurd to imagine, but it doesn't really sit well with me.

I personally don't like the idea of a pony going for so long without a cutie-mark. I know it's not too absurd to imagine, but it doesn't really sit well with me.

Why? I know it's not something that doesn't happen with most OCs or ponies in the show, but that's the whole reason I did it in the first place, it's unique and interesting

Well it works for me I say let him or her in so what do you think Motion?

Ah cripes I had an idea for the sales-mare for her to say to Beat oh well.

*sighs* Any way yeah Dodge station  is the next stop.

on another note, is this Amber Vox? man! this is why I hate ponycreator it's so generec, anyone in the world can have your pony : http://browse.deviantart.com/cartoons/#/d5nff8m

I'll sue the hell out of this person...

Angry_unicorn_pony_S2E11.png

Nah, just joking. :P

I had to create Amber using the Generic Pony Creator simply because I don't have enough drawing abilities to create an OC myself. I believe many people can relate to that.

But now that Amber came to be a quite serious and well-thought-out character - and given the huge of a hipster I am -, I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable with her current image... I could try and draw her myself, but then I would change her design quite a lot now after she has already been around for a while.

I'm not sure. :(

Anyway, uh... Did someone else join the RP? Sorry, I'm in a little rush here at the moment and can't really read everything. I'll catch up later today.

we will not accept another pony for the moment until we get to Manehattan and Appalooza, the best choice is to add one in Manehattan and one in Appalooza, which both MUST be mares not for setting relationships, but to balance things up.

Now, I'm with Jadefire, Gannie's problem with his computer is not that bad, and I think he can build a decent computer with enough power to surf the web, and vector. No games though, so I must be sure if I am the leader of this RP now, because I support the idea of having 10 ponies max in our next stop, and Gannie was a bit hesitant if I recall correctly.

what do you guys think.