Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Big Deal or Not? First Pony Picture Featured on iFunny

NeverAgain653289he32

Hey everypony, the other day a picture of Rainbow Dash saying "You think your high? Bitch I love in the motherfucking clouds!" was featured. I personally don't think it is that big of a deal but I still Brohoofed the happy Bronies. Of course this post started a bunch of haters trying to get it the first disliked featured but it failed. Do you think it is a big deal or not?

I don't even know what exactly iFunny is. Explain to me please? I suspect that it's something to do with an iPhone......... Damn minimum of 100 characters.

Basically it is a funny picture app that sometimes gets abused by people posting really dumb things like Anti-Brony pics, asking for girls phone numbers etc.

I don't even know what exactly iFunny is. Explain to me please? I suspect that it's something to do with an iPhone......... Damn minimum of 100 characters.

IFunny is an app with a bunch of pictures people post that mostly consist of memes and the sort. That kind of thing. And yes its an app for iphone.

As for the question are you refering to the fact it has curse words in it?

Edited by Zygen

Basically it is a funny picture app that sometimes gets abused by people posting really dumb things like Anti-Brony pics, asking for girls phone numbers etc.

IFunny is an app with a bunch of pictures people post that mostly consist of memes and the sort. That kind of thing. And yes its an app for iphone. I don't think its really that big a deal. Its not like Ifunny is something that's like a giant massively popular forum or anything and its only 1 featured. so its really not that big a deal.

Alright, thanks. I don't have a smartphone of any kind, just a regular phone so that's why I didn't know. Thanks for the info though.

• Brohoof 1

Bleh, iFunny. It's like 9gag for the iphone.

Wait, is there a 9gag app for the iphone?

Nevermind, off-topic.

I think it may confuse some people/make them want to know more about bronies, but not much else.

Edited by Xanderal

IFunny is an app with a bunch of pictures people post that mostly consist of memes and the sort. That kind of thing. And yes its an app for iphone.

As for the question are you refering to the fact it has curse words in it?

Well i fig on that, there are always people that resort to bad language, when they can't come up with something on there own. I just saying is all

• Brohoof 1

Well i fig on that, there are always people that resort to bad language, when they can't come up with something on there own. I just saying is all

Eh personally I can kinda agree that most of the time people end up using language just because they're being uncreative. Normally thats the way i see it. Thats me though and I'm sure everybody has a totally different opinion on this.

I don't have any major problem with things like this. I don't find it to be the most amazing thing ever and I like I said don't find it amazingly creative using random curse words and such, and yet again thats just me.

I don't think its a big deal regardless though.

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Don't worry about it, people hate on MLP all the time, it's nothing new. My best suggestion is what most of the fandom does anyways, just ignore it.

I agree there is nothing we can really do about haters and such. just let it slide i guess. it will pass just like the rest of the bad stuff about our fandom

• Brohoof 1

I agree there is nothing we can really do about haters and such. just let it slide i guess. it will pass just like the rest of the bad stuff about our fandom

Yeah, and imagine this, eventually the fandom will become an accepted part of the Internet culture, kind of like trekkies, who I remember hearing were discriminated against heavily for a time, much like we are now. Like all problems, it will pass eventually. We'll all just focus on being good people and others will eventually notice and accept us. At least, that's how I see it.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, and imagine this, eventually the fandom will become an accepted part of the Internet culture, kind of like trekkies, who I remember hearing were discriminated against heavily for a time, much like we are now. Like all problems, it will pass eventually. We'll all just focus on being good people and others will eventually notice and accept us. At least, that's how I see it.

So vary true, i vagely remember the whole trekkies thing, and whatever the Star wars people called themselfs. and they got accepted in time. theres another fandom that gets a lot of heat and thats being a furry (which I am also am). the Furry fandom is getting even more heat and discrimination then being a brony

So vary true, i vagely remember the whole trekkies thing, and whatever the Star wars people called themselfs. and they got accepted in time. theres another fandom that gets a lot of heat and thats being a furry (which I am also am). the Furry fandom is getting even more heat and discrimination then being a brony

I agree, fandom is initially unaccepted because people don't understand it, so they instantly reject it (I can only imagine it's human nature, so by accepting something different when no one else does, does it make us non-human? Mind = blown). You say you're a furry, not to be off topic, but I know that the internet is basically the worst place to go for any accurate information, especially news stations (remember the FOX News report on bronies?). On that note, what exactly is a "furry"? All I know is that it has to do with characters that are like a cross between a human and an animal. I've also been told that there are some who have sexual attractions to them, but then there are cloppers in our fandom, but not everyone is one, so I know not every furry is that way. So I'm curious as to what exactly "furries" are. Can you fill me in on the details? I really am curious.

Edited by whoovesfan7698
  • Brohoof 1

Furrys are animals that act and move like human, able to hold things like an human, some people dress up in fursuit, and act like the animal they dress up as. As for the the sexual stuff, thats a myth, well not a total myth. the closest for furry sexual stuff is called a furpiled, a furpile It's usually more of the result of "everyone trying to get comfortable" rather than a deliberately planned thing. thats the closest we get to something sexual. Just think of doing a dog pile on one of your friends. But for the main strem people always think there is something sexual going on. then there is the art work people do. and yes R34 is there two (i never look at that stuff) but you did get the main consepte of the fandom