Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw my OC? I mean only if you want to... I will love you for it!

Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™

how about if you draw it yourself, no no no! mister!

I've seen your work and I know that you can draw him really good, with the mouse, why don't you just give it a try, and if it's crap...then request it. :)

post-6033-0-26675300-1349290281_thumb.jpg

here you go i always have a habit of drawing the neck an bit too long.

if you are unsatisfied i can give it another go at another time

also I'm mainly just grabbing at any chance to draw another OC

Edited by PonyEcho

post-6033-0-26675300-1349290281_thumb.jpg

here you go i always have a habit of drawing the neck an bit too long.

if you are unsatisfied i can give it another go at another time

also I'm mainly just grabbing at any chance to draw another OC

:3 thank you x3 I appreciate someone actually doing it for me :D I am bored of the pony creator pony xD lol it's plain lol thank you !

how about if you draw it yourself, no no no! mister!

I've seen your work and I know that you can draw him really good, with the mouse, why don't you just give it a try, and if it's crap...then request it. :)

:3 I might give it a go at pencil drawing it :D then computerized after and THEN when i get my drawing tablet xDDDDDD I will draw it with that :D

:3 I might give it a go at pencil drawing it :D then computerized after and THEN when i get my drawing tablet xDDDDDD I will draw it with that :D

why don't you just try to do it now, you draw it by hand now, and scan it, then by computer, you vectorize it, you don't even need a tablet to vectorize, since you're just tracing the lines

why don't you just try to do it now, you draw it by hand now, and scan it, then by computer, you vectorize it, you don't even need a tablet to vectorize, since you're just tracing the lines

:3 I have no clue how to do that, I know nothing of computers and what do you need to be able to scan it? I have a photo copier? does that work?

:3 I have no clue how to do that, I know nothing of computers and what do you need to be able to scan it? I have a photo copier? does that work?

LOL, nopony born knowing, you have to learn, sorry but I don't know what a photo copier is, just a simple good angled photo would do, you can vectorize on illustrator and photoshop, if you don't have them, you can use sai, or inkscape (open source) to vectorize.

Vectorizing is a very loooooooooong process and you need to have patience, here's a video, in real time in how to do a pony vector on inkscape

LOL, nopony born knowing, you have to learn, sorry but I don't know what a photo copier is, just a simple good angled photo would do, you can vectorize on illustrator and photoshop, if you don't have them, you can use sai, or inkscape (open source) to vectorize.

Vectorizing is a very loooooooooong process and you need to have patience, here's a video, in real time in how to do a pony vector on inkscape

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hNEaUp_LVY

what is the tool they are using to make the shape of the pony?

I will see if i can learn how to do this :D I hope I can pick up on how to do it eventually!

what is the tool they are using to make the shape of the pony?

I will see if i can learn how to do this :D I hope I can pick up on how to do it eventually!

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to use inkscape, I only know Illustrator, a little, photoshop (which it's the same as illustrator), and sai (which is easier but a lot limited)

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to use inkscape, I only know Illustrator, a little, photoshop (which it's the same as illustrator), and sai (which is easier but a lot limited)

I actually almost have the hang of it! But eventually I will need to learn to color and shade :D my cousin will teach me how to do that :3

Darn... I wanted a reason to draw SOMETHING...

Would it matter if I still drew it o3o?

Cause I need something to do with my time if I want to productively procrastinate~

Darn... I wanted a reason to draw SOMETHING...

Would it matter if I still drew it o3o?

Cause I need something to do with my time if I want to productively procrastinate~

Oh please do! I would love to see more !!! It would be so awesome thank you! I am so happy people actually want to make me one!! :D

hey vinyl scratch (filly) im working on your oc but it will be a whil befor you can see him. im working on 4 drawings right now. but i will post it when i get done with it.

Oh oh oh thank you!!! Yours are by far my favourite style :D I love others but yours are my favourite I saw your examples!!!

Oh please do! I would love to see more !!! It would be so awesome thank you! I am so happy people actually want to make me one!! :D

Oh oh oh thank you!!! Yours are by far my favourite style :D I love others but yours are my favourite I saw your examples!!!

I am most certainly going to start on it ASAP.

Maybe even when I go to Starbucks I can work on some base sketches for my vectoring ^__^ Just glad I have a reason to draw :D

I am most certainly going to start on it ASAP.

Maybe even when I go to Starbucks I can work on some base sketches for my vectoring ^__^ Just glad I have a reason to draw :D

can't wait to see it ^-^ i will be looking forward to having actual images of my OC rather than the imfamous ponycreator version xD

can't wait to see it ^-^ i will be looking forward to having actual images of my OC rather than the imfamous ponycreator version xD

I finished the sketch at Starbucks last night, but today in German I re-did it because my English project messed it up e.e

Anyways, within hours my friend ^__^/)

I finished the sketch at Starbucks last night, but today in German I re-did it because my English project messed it up e.e

Anyways, within hours my friend ^__^/)

^-^ Thanks soo much :3 I can't wait to see it!!! hopefully i will still be awake before you finish cause i gotta go soonish in an hour or two, so i can't wait to see it finished XD

^-^ Thanks soo much :3 I can't wait to see it!!! hopefully i will still be awake before you finish cause i gotta go soonish in an hour or two, so i can't wait to see it finished XD

Heh, Let's hope I can get it soon, the other person I have on my list should be waking up soon, and I'm actually going to put forth some effort in everypony else's than in my own personal projects :P

EDIT: DONE!

post-8701-0-01765300-1349396556_thumb.png

After some long hours of work, DONE. I AM SOO EMBARASSED.

MER Dx

Ah well. It actually surprised me how well it turned out ^__^"

Enjoy, my friend~

Edit: Wao. Just Wao. I mi- Nope. Not saying it. If I did, it wouldn't look good :1

Edited by SteelForest

Heh, Let's hope I can get it soon, the other person I have on my list should be waking up soon, and I'm actually going to put forth some effort in everypony else's than in my own personal projects :P

EDIT: DONE!

post-8701-0-01765300-1349396556_thumb.png

After some long hours of work, DONE. I AM SOO EMBARASSED.

MER Dx

Ah well. It actually surprised me how well it turned out ^__^"

Enjoy, my friend~

Edit: Wao. Just Wao. I mi- Nope. Not saying it. If I did, it wouldn't look good :1

oh wow I LOVE it omg it's awesome thank you sooo much this is so cool!!!! This did turn out great I actually love it haha thank you for doing this for me!

oh wow I LOVE it omg it's awesome thank you sooo much this is so cool!!!! This did turn out great I actually love it haha thank you for doing this for me!

I'm glad you love it :lol:

If you ever need anything just ask! I am always open for something to draw o3o

So you know, if you need another OC or something~

Now on to my next project xD