Me and my mare Fluttershy

Byte

I would hate to backseat mod or anything, but could we please change the subject? It's kind of getting out of hand and a bit too personal...

I agree. Even though in my previous posts I may sound confused and possibly against the idea, I realize that I, and many others, have forgotten the "brony motto" so to speak: love and tolerate. Fluttershy's Stallion? I apologize for any harm done to you and I am here telling you that I accept what you are doing. I may not understand, but I don't control you. Live your life even if nobody likes what you do.

• Brohoof 1

just wanna throw my 2 cents, and maybe just leave flawlessly :D

if the guy is in love with Fluttershy and wants to marry her, let him be ... I personaly do not understand this, but I don't judge, because I know that many people (not talking about him) went through horrible traumas in their past or have some kind of mental condition making them of getting shelter and protection from any kind of outer pain, some, get imaginary friends, maybe they are not real for me, but THEY ARE for them, so I'm just full comprehension and empathetic towards that person, even if I don't understand.

It's a harmless feeling, leave him alone.

end.

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 5

Let's re-rail this topic, shall we?

For your first vectoring work, it is indeed quite good. Like someone else mentioned, the lines need some improvement, but otherwise, nice job!

• Brohoof 1