Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Pony Mystery Theater: Exit Trixie, Stage Right. (OOC)

Key Gear

Oh goodness. That sounds like a funny idea. But why would Flow know to ask Lapis about Asteria?

Oh yeah, I forgot that Flow doesn't know that Asteria's with Lapis, my bad, but I guess I'll make Flow have an affection for cute things 

• Brohoof 2

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all! x)

I know that I am a bit early for most time zones, but still... Anyways, I'm going to be taking a two day siesta for the holiday. :P

Also, in your original post, you mention all the active players. Will you add Something Interesting and myself right now, or after the train leaves Ponyville? Or not adding us at all?

I'm going to add y'all shortly. I've been in need of more sleep lately, then, yesterday, I finally got all of the sleep that I needed, during the day. Now, the problem is that I simply don't feel rested despite my sleep but I am too wired to get any more sleep. Oh gosh. :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot that Flow doesn't know that Asteria's with Lapis, my bad, but I guess I'll make Flow have an affection for cute things 

I think that would fit well with Flow's personality.

@@Magicon, @, I think that I should note here... Feel free to call Dusky out at any time for his questioning and his strange talking. He isn't going to explode or anything like that, he is as cool as ice.

He turned to Daylight and whispered, “Have any idea what the heck this pony is going about?”

Never had a more relevant question been asked...

Ahhh Dusky... You need to take a vacation.... Badly.

x)

• Brohoof 4

The more Dusky talks the more Magicon just wants to punch him in the face. This is pretty much what he he's doing after Dusky's recent post.

You are not alone. But then again, Arcanel wouldn't punch him in the face. Just slowly back away fast as possible without him noticing until he's out reach and start running for his ever loving sanity. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

Um... Heheh... I kinda goofed with my post... x_x So yeah... Don't base any of your current posts on what I've got down yet until I fix things up. I may end up with Electro not in the dining car yet...

And with some assistance from Scoots and Dave, as well as Arcy, my post is now repaired. We will now bring you back to your original scheduled roleplay.

• Brohoof 3

Sigh, after another round of problems with computers, I made my post.

also anyone outside the station can feel free to interact with Flow  :)

EDIT: Also I got a blind bag with Twilight Sparkle

post-820-0-76554600-1356673713_thumb.jpg

Edited by Narutardedscum
  • Brohoof 3

I hope this is still accepting. If not, I will say that this is a wonderful roleplay, top notch in my point of view. At any rate, whenever someone gets around to responding, please do so via personal message. Thank you!

• Brohoof 2

Sorry, I was gone for three days in Jersey and I couldn't even get on a computer. Did anything noteworthy happen?

Well, you know... You could read the RP and you would be able to discover all of the interesting things that have occurred. :)

It would be much easier to keep up with it by reading than by getting a tiny summary that will not do things justice.  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Once Flow gets back inside the train, there will be cutegasms incoming...well sort of since Asteria's in now, in the mean time this is only an idea.

Edited by Narutardedscum
  • Brohoof 3

Once Flow gets back inside the train, there will be cutegasms incoming...well sort of since Asteria's in now, in the mean time this is only an idea.

You can do that after she meets up with Lapis. And it will be very interesting meeting depending on how creative I'm feeling tomorrow morning.

• Brohoof 2

There, Flow is having cutegasms right now at the site of Asteria, but I wonder if the post was bit rushed, oh well.

• Brohoof 3

There, Flow is having cutegasms right now at the site of Asteria, but I wonder if the post was bit rushed, oh well.

Rushed? Nawww, it didn't feel rushed to me. I loved your post, Naru!

By the way, when Flow said "Um..I have something I wa-", was she going to tell Lapis and Ambrosia about Dusky's ramblings? If she was, then you should totally jump on that. Ambrosia does not approve of insulting the passengers. Her reaction would be... Interesting. It would avenge the distress that Magicon and Flow were subjected to. :P

@@Arcanel@@Something Interesting,

Sorry for the delay. I have cleaned up the passenger list at the start of this thread. Part of that cleanup was including both of your characters. (Finally! I've been so distracted lately...)

• Brohoof 2

Rushed? Nawww, it didn't feel rushed to me. I loved your post, Naru!   By the way, when Flow said "Um..I have something I wa-", was she going to tell Lapis and Ambrosia about Dusky's ramblings? If she was, then you should totally jump on that. Ambrosia does not approve of insulting the passengers. Her reaction would be... Interesting. It would avenge the distress that Magicon and Flow were subjected to.

She was going to tell him about the nightmare she had, but she would forget what to say after getting distracted by Asteria, when asked what she was going to say, she would go to Dusky's ramblings,

That's my idea for the next post. 

• Brohoof 3

Water Opal can't really do anything but grab a chair to wait for food, so I'm not going to bother posting that until later when the food arrived and I can write a few paragraphs.

Well, you could always try Dusky's breakfast food. It is in the kitchen right now, but the food may not taste too good as Dusky prefers exotic spices and other stuff. No sweeteners. It's how he stays so thin. Health nuts would approve.

Anyways, you could also add content to your post about all of the stuff that's happening right there, right now. Bolt's message, Dusky's reaction, Asteria and Lapis, Magicon in lurk mode, etc, etc.

• Brohoof 3

One of Arcanel's weaknesses was the cute things. Anything able to make him go "d'awww" had him head over hooves in wanting to just hug them.

Welcome to the league Arc, both you and Flow have a great love for cute things, also they're both pegasai.

Welcome to the league Arc, both you and Flow have a great love for cute things, also they're both pegasai.

Haha, I'm glad to join I guess? :lol: But still, this could be interesting for the future. Suppose we could gather together Asteria and Dawn, and Flow and Arcanel in one room...well...much d'awws and squals are probably to be had. :wub:

• Brohoof 4

@

Hey bro, just want to let you know that, well... The RP is starting to really pick up now, and I didn't want Alex to be left in limbo, hanging between his room and the dining car :P So perhaps if you could post, and add Alex to the mix... Well, that would possibly make things a bit easier on both of us x)

• Brohoof 5

Okay, I'm done drawing the scene where Flow reacts to seeing Asteria for the first time, and yes I suck at drawing ponies:

post-820-0-68973600-1357733960_thumb.png

Edited by Narutardedscum
  • Brohoof 5

Sorry that it took a while, guys.  I've been a bit busy as well as a little lazy. XD  Nevertheless, this RP is now on my priority list.  I hope you enjoy my post.  I probably won't get another one in today or tomorrow in the day.  I got some moving to take care of. :(

• Brohoof 2

Nevertheless, this RP is now on my priority list.

I'm happy to hear that, Alex! I was beginning to think that we were going to lose you by the wayside. :(  

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I drew another picture of Flow, and this is what I really envision her to look like:

post-820-0-17317400-1358717638_thumb.png

All thanks to a Twilight Sparkle figurine for reference!

• Brohoof 5

He pointed to the blue filly

Lapis Lazuli is, apparently, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney.

post-1882-0-10061800-1358926006.jpg

They're both blue, though, admittedly, different blues. They're both smart (though I'm certain that Lapis is quite a bit smarter). They're both dedicated to finding out the truth. And, most strikingly, they both have adorable sidekicks that have a certain purple to them.

post-1882-0-67812400-1358926220_thumb.jpg

893b6bbdcfbfc053a70e880120a579e9.jpg

Now. The truth is revealed...

Yeah, so... Annnnyways. To be honest, I didn't really expect this past sequence of posts at all, but it is what it is. Hide your coin pouches, ponies. There's a thief on the train! Key's been revealed, but... Not in the way that I expected at all. I'm still at a loss of words to explain or analyze actually. Shoot, it took me several reads of the sequence to figure out that Key had been blatantly called out. The reaction would, obviously, come fast and furious. I think this works out though. See, I'm with Key, secrets really are a handicap. That's not to say that she still doesn't have some. She always has a card or two.

Now for something completely different.

Well, it occurs to me that I never linked our RP's theme song in the OOC thread. I'm rather ashamed because this thread is supposed to be the place where this stuff is archived, but... I was derelict in my duty - a fault that I will now correct.

https://pony.fm/tracks/99-pony-mystery-theater

This wonderful piece is courtesy of the amazingly gifted Silver Arrow. He takes commissions! Errr... But, as y'all know... I've kinda booked him for a little while. :3

Now for something else that is also completely different.

You know, I love the Key Gear and Electrobolt sibling dynamic. (I'm afraid that I'm not unbiased, though.) Wow. Just wow. It is interesting to read, and I say that as the barely competent conveyer of Key's thoughts and actions.

Well, to tell you the truth, reading it is good, but it is also interesting to see. (Courtesy of Flaret.)

post-1882-0-64333600-1358927050_thumb.png

Only thing I have to say is that a picture counts as a thousand words. Frankly, I think that some count for more than that. This one seems like an encyclopedia, so... I guess that this means that Flaret is actually a fairly active participant in this RP. I wonder if she knows this, yet? :P

Now, I'm going to collapse in exhaustion. It's 2 am and I have no idea what I'm writing here or doing awake.  :blink:

• Brohoof 7