Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Pony Mystery Theater: Exit Trixie, Stage Right. (OOC)

Key Gear

Sorry people, life is getting in the way of a lot of things and i'm not sure if I can keep up with this RP. I'm afraid i'll have to leave, whoever wants to can take my spot.

:(  Sorry 10 times. Dang it life, YU make me so busy?!

Hey, for anyone reading this... We are now open for new RP players to board in Ponyville! Post your OC if you are interested. If not, then that's ok too. We have a pretty strong core of players at the moment. I just want to share the experience. :)

--------------------------------------

Oh of course. How absurd of me. Here is my OC. I can't wait to get started. If there are changes in the RP before they get to ponyville, I will augment my post to reflect that, though I think it is general enough to be alright.

ACCEPTED!

Ah... Thinking better about it, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with the RP for too long.

Given the amount of time I'm taking to build an at least descent post for such amazing RP (I'm not a very literate person, plus the language barrier), and also the fact that my free time might be considerably decreased in a few weeks, I'd better skip this opportunity for now. :c

I'll continue to follow everything from outside though. If in the future I feel more stable regarding real life factors, I'll make sure to hop in Los Pegasus or somewhere else if possible. Thanks a lot for the opportunity, anyway~ :3

NUuuuUu11!111!!! :(

Seriously though, I can respect your reasons for not joining in. Don't worry though, this RP is the first in a sequence of them. In the next RP, many characters will be making another appearance (I hope), so there won't be as much extensive backstory to read through.

I may have taken a big risk with my latest post, but sometimes you have to give things a hard push to get them moving. Hopefully I made the right choice.

Maginificent.... O_O

I hadn't quite expected the Dusky / Lapis conversation to lead down this road. In fact, I thought Lapis was going to be delicious. Ummm.... Errr... I mean... I thought that he was going to... Uhh... Not quite get so much information. Yeah, that's what I thought.

But, what can I say, Lapis is cool and poised in the face of weirdness and insulting propositions. Handled a highly questionable setup, LIKE A BOSS.

Sorry people, life is getting in the way of a lot of things and i'm not sure if I can keep up with this RP. I'm afraid i'll have to leave, whoever wants to can take my spot.

:(  Sorry 10 times. Dang it life, YU make me so busy?!

Aw well shucks :(

I can understand having a mega busy life though :(

• Brohoof 5

In the next RP, many characters will be making another appearance (I hope)
Ya mean Lapis Lazuli might play a part in the next story, maybe this time alongside his assistant?

Maginificent.... O_O

I hadn't quite expected the Dusky / Lapis conversation to lead down this road. In fact, I thought Lapis was going to be delicious. Ummm.... Errr... I mean... I thought that he was going to... Uhh... Not quite get so much information. Yeah, that's what I thought.

But, what can I say, Lapis is cool and poised in the face of weirdness and insulting propositions. Handled a highly questionable setup, LIKE A BOSS.

He's very persuasive. That's his thing. He's a researcher, and he must have information. Or something. I really don't how I did it. Did you actually not trust in the abilities of my OC? I mean, everypony has what they are good at. Lapis just did what comes natural to him.

• Brohoof 2

Ya mean Lapis Lazuli might play a part in the next story, maybe this time alongside his assistant?

All of my yes! I would love you forever if so.

Next RP features lots of Manehattan meandering... More artifacts... Museums... Black markets... Shady ponies... Lots of research to be done. Lots of cash flowing around too. All over the place. Fun times, fun times...

He's very persuasive. That's his thing. He's a researcher, and he must have information. Or something. I really don't how I did it. Did you actually not trust in the abilities of my OC? I mean, everypony has what they are good at. Lapis just did what comes natural to him.

To be honest, I just wrote Dusky as the character went... I tried changing the course manually at a few points to add a measure of safety, but I had a terrible time doing that and I failed, because, well, the characters kind of demand to be written authentically. So the whole exchange was totally unplanned on my part... Yet it worked out like a scene from a movie, with Lapis as the masterful researcher and Dusky as the one being researched.

• Brohoof 2

All of my yes! I would love you forever if so.

Wonderful. I knew this was to be a series, and I had been planning to follow it. The scholarly duo shall be doing some investigation or whatever.

Next RP features lots of Manehattan meandering... More artifacts... Museums... Black markets... Shady ponies... Lots of research to be done. Lots of cash flowing around too. All over the place. Fun times, fun times...

Hopefully there shall be other interesting ponies. I'll try to make some friends now just in case they happen to end up in the next roleplay.

To be honest, I just wrote Dusky as the character went... I tried changing the course manually at a few points to add a measure of safety, but I had a terrible time doing that and I failed, because, well, the characters kind of demand to be written authentically. So the whole exchange was totally unplanned on my part... Yet it worked out like a scene from a movie, with Lapis as the masterful researcher and Dusky as the one being researched.

Well, that is the course of things you know. Sometimes things just happen. Most of my responses were actually thought out well, but took paths of their own, and evolved.

And I like to think of The Case of Charles Dexter Ward while the whole scene played out. It was some of my motivation. Except I can't just imprison any dangerous pony and killed them. One, that would be rather barbaric, and two, I doubt I could accomplish it. Brains or brawn in this case, all through it really. But if there is anything logic and reason can't handle, I'll let somepony else deal with it. Like that nice Magicon fellow. He seems skilled enough to take care of himself.

And on the note of new people signing up, I really hope we get enough to replace the ones lost. A full roster is necessary to proper survival. More ponies to use as shields. But seriously, new players may add some new layers and interactions. And that of course is definitely fun.

• Brohoof 1

Though Magicon is sleeping right now I can honestly say that the backstory with Dusky and that ancient book is epic. Magicon would love to get his hooves on that book.   ;)

Edited by Magicon
  • Brohoof 1

@@Electrobolt

@

@@Magicon

@@Dave247

@

@

@

@

Good evening everyone (late, late evening for me), the RP is now officially at the halfway point. The train is stopped in Ponyville for some repairs. To keep things from stalling here, if you write your character as venturing off the train please bring them back on in the same post.

@, This is an excellent time for your character to mend her fences with Leaf Shade (or to kick the fence over, I guess). Are you still with us? I hope that you are. Things are about to get interesting. :)

By the way... You all have invitations to breakfast with Dusky! However, he didn't knock on everypony's door...

@@Magicon@@Dave247, You've both been invited to dine with Dusky right noaaaw!!!! He even knocked on your doors. :3

He would have knocked on Lapis's door, but the poor pony was up for most of the night already, and Dusky is far to considerate for that. :P

Lol, Key's snoring reminds me of the running gag I put up with Starry where she drools whenever she's asleep or knocked out in the second Shifted RP.

Darn it Naru, I can never get your name to work with the mention feature. Something about those exclamation marks :3

Anyways, Flow went to bed early, so I don't see why she shouldn't wake up early and join Dusky for breakfast. x)

• Brohoof 6

@Santa Clare, This is an excellent time for your character to mend her fences with Leaf Shade (or to kick the fence over, I guess). Are you still with us? I hope that you are. Things are about to get interesting.

I am indeed! Though I'm sorry that I need a bit of a follow-up. i don't think I've kept up with this for a week, also left for three days. I apologize :( 

• Brohoof 2

He would have knocked on Lapis's door, but the poor pony was up for most of the night already, and Dusky is far to considerate for that.
Well, you've sort of stalled his evil plans of revealing all of Dusky's secrets to those two unicorn stallions. Dusky is a clever opponent. Giving Lapis so much information just so he'd stay up late, and be unable to pass it along. But he has only stalled my pony. He'll wake up eventually...
  • Brohoof 1

I am indeed! Though I'm sorry that I need a bit of a follow-up. i don't think I've kept up with this for a week, also left for three days. I apologize  

No worries Clarity! I will summarize the important stuff for you, and bring you up to date:

• Trixie teleported all of the passengers to her magic show. It ended when she was challenged by Magicon. Trixie threw Flow into a portal to the Frozen North to prove a point. Magicon opened the portal again and brought Flow back. Magicon is awesome.
  • Key Gear and Electrobolt snuck off during the show to break into Trixie's room. After they went in, all hell broke loose on them. Daylight saved them. 
  • Dusky and Lapis had a rather intense conversation about a ton of interesting stuff.
  • Key Gear and Electrobolt turn out to be siblings. Lots of hugging and good feelings.
  • Oh... And Water Opal had a VERY interesting conversation with Springer. Got to see a different type of magic show... 

So that's the essentials... If I missed anything, then I hope that the others will chime in.

Also, Vim discovered that the train was running out of water. A serious problem... This is why the train is stopping in Ponyville. Feel free to have your character join Dusky for breakfast. :)

Well, you've sort of stalled his evil plans of revealing all of Dusky's secrets to those two unicorn stallions. Dusky is a clever opponent. Giving Lapis so much information just so he'd stay up late, and be unable to pass it along. But he has only stalled my pony. He'll wake up eventually...

Darn it Berry, you caught that indeed! LOL! It is hard to pull the wool over your eyes. Yes, Dusky is a craft devil... XD

Edited to add more to summary...

Edited by Scootacool
  • Brohoof 3

@

Cool, the train stopped and I guess this gives me a lot of ideas for my next post. Expect Flow to have some freakouts the moment she wakes up.

• Brohoof 1

I am indeed! Though I'm sorry that I need a bit of a follow-up. i don't think I've kept up with this for a week, also left for three days. I apologize :(

*Squee*  Don't worry, me and Scoot will be with you every step of the way to help you find your place again.  I am however excited about the potential of all hardships Clarity has with her friend, Leaf Shade.

Still however, Scoot.  I can't post yet until Clarity does because I don't want to be rude.

• Brohoof 2

After some connection problems, I've finally posted, however I took some freakout bits and traded it with some comedy. Hope you enjoy!

• Brohoof 1

I HAVE RETURNED.

Is there any slots open?

I participated in a couple of RPs and I got some experience.

It says you are searching.

If there is any slots, I'd love to join. it's been around 2 months...

plus I'm at Parasprite rank.  ;)

If you say there is one, I'll put my link for my OC.

• Brohoof 1

Um, Arcy... Your URL is kinda borked up... So I think I'll post the proper URL for ya :P Here we go! Use this link, Scoots :P

Arcanel

Yeah, I realized later what you meant when I clicked it myself. I fixed it anyway, as there's also my siggy link, just in case and to make myself feel better. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

If you say there is one, I'll put my link for my OC.

Hello Danger Dashie! Well, we are recruiting right now. However, I have looked at your OCs and none of them have enough backstory included to fit in well with this RP game.

Is there any way that you could add more material to one of them or something like that, so that I can try to understand the character? :3

Or, could you make an OC with a more detailed backstory?

Well, I can't believe I'm doing this but...if there are any slots open, I'd also like to joing this marvelous RP. :)

Here be my OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/arcanel-r2118

Arcanel, I have read over your character's backstory several times at this point, and I am happy that you have made the decision to join in. Your character is a perfect fit, and your backstory is magnificent.

My apologies for the late, late reply to both of you. I've been distracted by many butterflies today.

• Brohoof 3

Arcanel, I have read over your character's backstory several times at this point, and I am happy that you have made the decision to join in. Your character is a perfect fit, and your backstory is magnificent. My apologies for the late, late reply to both of you. I've been distracted by many butterflies today.

I am quite glad that I my OC was good enough for you and that you considered me and I thank you for the words. :) I know this is my first RP, but I'll absolutely do my best to make my OC interesting in the story for everyone!

And don't worry: Butterflies are the worst type of distraction due to how easy they can distract you, amrite? ^_^  

• Brohoof 3

And don't worry: Butterflies are the worst type of distraction due to how easy they can distract you, amrite?   

Eeyup. I prefer the Key Gear approach to butterflies though. Stomp them. They sound funny when you crunch them up. :D

Anyways...

So, I just read your post twice... And... All I have to say is... 

dbG5G.gif

Well posted! It was great! I look forward to having you on board. :)

I will get a response up before too long. I might wait just a bit for Something Interesting... He is also working on a response at the moment. This should be a fun day...

x)

• Brohoof 4

1. Is it wrong that I think that what I wrote was short? ^_^

2. More people need to make ponies deliver mail to Derpy instead of the other way around.

3. I only have two words to say to poor Vim and Berry Nut at instances of Arcanel:

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!! :P

Eeyup. I prefer the Key Gear approach to butterflies though. Stomp them. They sound funny when you crunch them up.

I would worry about you more if I didn't know your mind is a different world in itself. :lol:

Well posted! It was great! I look forward to having you on board.

:D I'm glad that I did great! And I hope I can make things interesting within the train!

I will get a response up before too long. I might wait just a bit for Something Interesting... He is also working on a response at the moment. This should be a fun day...   x)

*clears throat* Allow me.

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! :lol:

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 2

1. Is it wrong that what I think that what I wrote was short?

Me gusta. XD

2. More people need to make ponies deliver mail to Derpy instead of the other way around.

Agreed! :P

3. I only have two words to say to poor Vim and Berry Nut at instances of Arcanel:

Bwahaha XD

It really is good having you here. You fit in well :P

I would worry about you more if I didn't know your mind is a different world in itself.  

Yup, I don't *really* stomp butterflies. Honest. No, really. I don't. :P

Key hates all bugs though. Just imagine her horror in thinking about changelings.

I'm glad that I did great! And I hope I can make things interesting within the train!

I think that you will...

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!

Tell me about it! I am now working on my response! :3 

• Brohoof 2

It really is good having you here. You fit in well

Haha, I hope so. Still, after you accepeted me, you have no idea how much I wanted to interrupt the conversation between Berry and Vim. Call me evil like that. ^_^

Yup, I don't *really* stomp butterflies. Honest. No, really. I don't.   Key hates all bugs though. Just imagine her horror in thinking about changelings.

I believe you don't worry. :P But to be completely fair, she'd prefer the changelings. Why? Because they can actually put up a fight, it would be much more satisfying to smash them to the floor. :lol:

I think that you will...

Yay! :D

Tell me about it! I am now working on my response! :3 

I shall be expecting walls of text. :P

Still, other things I had to say were:

4. Fast Post. OH MY GOD! My mind was all "Is that really the best we can come up with?" and I had to agree. Seriously. Mail ponies are NOT easy to come up with a decent name. :mellow:

5. But I felt redeemed with myself with the Vanhoover motto which I'm quite proud of. B)

And finally, there were some grammar errors I would have corrected...if I had time. Today I had drums class and the reason I was late  to that was because I was finishing this up and couldn't finish re-reading the whole thing. :lol:

@, Ever had that feeling that you wrote more than you probably should have? Well, I have the slight feeling that will happen many times with me after last post. ^_^ Also, in your original post, you mention all the active players. Will you add Something Interesting and myself right now, or after the train leaves Ponyville? Or not adding us at all? :huh:  

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 4

Okay, so I guess the inclusion of Asteria gave me an idea....an idea where Flow cuddles her like "Oh my gosh!! She's so adorable!! Lapis Lapis!! What's this filly's name?"

Yeah, something like that.

• Brohoof 3

Okay, so I guess the inclusion of Asteria gave me an idea....an idea where Flow cuddles her like "Oh my gosh!! She's so adorable!! Lapis Lapis!! What's this filly's name?"

Yeah, something like that.

Oh goodness. That sounds like a funny idea. But why would Flow know to ask Lapis about Asteria?

• Brohoof 2