Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Founding of Equestria (OOC)

Cherry Blossom

Sorry guys. Im completely lost and I dont think I can catch up. I may be able to continue here, but only if some one fills me in on everything thats happened the last two days.

First Flame went to talk to Cumulus while he was sitting under the pillar going threw Flame Runners stuff, then he saw Cherry Blossom who was one of the troops so he left Cumulus under the Pillar and walked to the Workshop with cherry to find Greylight who is in the prison and about to start questioning Flame Runner, so cumulus is still by the pillar. As for the earth ponies and unicorns... I still have to read some of their posts.

Edited by Flame Dancer

First Flame went to talk to Cumulus while he was sitting under the pillar going threw Flame Runners stuff, then he saw Cherry Blossom who was one of the troops so he left Cumulus under the Pillar and walked to the Workshop with cherry to find Greylight who is in the prison and about to start questioning Flame Runner, so cumulus is still by the pillar. As for the earth ponies and unicorns... I still have to read some of their posts.

imma say cumulus has been following you. Now that im caught up withthat, i still need the earth ponies to give me a sumary

We found out the Martin used to order and condone torture of ponies using Surge and Velnir. Then we found out that Velnir tried to get out of that buisness and got his house burned down. The Velnir<3Shelby (Please tell me I finally got that right) ship is currently being created. I think surge was looking for you, Captain.

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 1

Flame looked at Cumulus. I do not Drool...... I look with much delight.

Now we need to find Greylight, She's probably at the prison questioning Flame Runner. He said flying towards the prison. Was I that noticeable ? Oh dear... I totally was. He thought, as a worried expression came over his face.

Really? She's with me?

Last I checked, I think she was in a workshop. Did I miss a post? ;_;

I better backtrack. This is getting a bit strange. XD

• Brohoof 1

Really? She's with me?

Last I checked, I think she was in a workshop. Did I miss a post? ;_;

I better backtrack. This is getting a bit strange. XD

Well, she is going to you, she is in the prison somewhere so she is probably on her way.

Thats what I thought at least.

• Brohoof 1

What other Earth Pony? I think I may have put them into the main post, but you can go ahead and use that OC.

Can I have the link?

the profile is not done yet but his pic is.

post-6106-0-43704700-1350708084_thumb.png

lets just say hes like a brother to surge. the both served under martin. but this guy makes surge's punishment look like a cake walk. Hes bad

post-6106-0-43704700-1350708084_thumb.png

I think there's been more blushing in this RP than in all the romantic RPs I've been in :blink:

And with that I'm off to bed. Goodnight everypony!

"Isn't it obvious?" Said Cumulus. "They want to negotiate to have Martin returned. I'd say they're out of luck, seeing as how he and Commander Hurricane have been getting very familiar as of late. Very familiar." He glanced at Greylight, then turned back to Stormcloud. "I doubt he wants to leave, now."

Looks like the cat is out of the bag http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png guess we'll have to kill Flame Runner now...

Stormcloud saluted. He was beginning to wonder about the sanity of Cumuluos, but he showed no signs that he knew what they were talking about, "The Earth Pony relationship with the Commander is a rumor, nothing more. It is designed to weaken her authority, so I wouldn't pay attention to it. Ma'am, with or without irons?" He pulled out hoof-cuffs.

Er... umm... never mind... nice cover up ;)
  • Brohoof 7

To fix up what seems to be confusion, Hurricane and Stormcloud are talking about Martin. I even said his name.

And we agreed on that.

Aight, I gotta go. I'll brohoof the post, Dawnpath, so you know I read it, but I'll reply later.

Edited by Nightfall

I think there's been more blushing in this RP than in all the romantic RPs I've been in :blink:

And with that I'm off to bed. Goodnight everypony!

Looks like the cat is out of the bag http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png guess we'll have to kill Flame Runner now...

Er... umm... never mind... nice cover up ;)

GIVE ME YOUR CLOUD WALKING SHOES!!! I need them for my escaaaapppeee!!!

Y-you know, if you don't mind, of course...

Cloud nodded, clinking some metal bars together.

Velnir blushed, and heard her heart beating faster, and felt his heart catch up. He brought his head up to look in her eyes,"Do you love me Shelby," he asked, moving in close. Her breath was intoxicating, it took all of his willpower not to kiss her.

Oh, just something that came to mind when I read this post...

SCOTT SHELBY!

(PEWDIEPIE reference. ^.^)

• Brohoof 1

:( Sorry to see you go. Honestly, I'm getting a little bored with it too but it's still been (and is) a great RP. I've mostly been looking forward to the future of the RP where it's supposed to speed up but since it's ground to a halt recently, I'm not so sure if it'll even get there.

Has an RP ever even finished? :huh: I don't think I've ever even seen an RP actually end.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It has been good roleplaying with you in this :( Flame Dancer, but I am also finding my own RP to be pretty boring. Nothing is happening really and I'm not sure when to start the speed up.

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 2

Well, the Earth Ponies need at least an Unicorn Representative, and with both Unicorn leaders out of the borders, this presents a problem.

Also, we need some fighting to happen; interracial stuff like this isn't going to cut it for anypony

• Brohoof 2