Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Founding of Equestria (OOC)

Cherry Blossom

http://mlpforums.com...stormclash-r146

Alright, so I editted one of my pegasi OC's. I'm still working him out; the RP I made him for originally made him for, well, it didn't work out.

XD I suppose the two love birds don't didn't notice you standing there?

The jail might need an extra man to stop by, if you're looking for something to do. Flame Runner will probably be there by the time you get going.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury
  • Brohoof 1

Officially, Toothless, we didn't. But we're adding him in now.

And this could have gone well as a secret romance... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Well, now we have a potential issue in the future.

I do agree with you that it could have been interesting. We could see the two bonding, then after the fast forward, see how the relationship changed, or how it developed over the years.

But hey. That's what RPs do. Change up your plans on the spot. :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm not going to be able to get on the forums from my computer on Saturday and Sunday (Eastern Standard Time) so I won't be able to post that often. I might be able to get on the forums using a phone during that time but it's not entirely likely. So what I was going to do is lock Martin up in a lab where he'll come up with some fancy invention which he'll reveal when he emerges from the lab when I come back.

So since my OC x's Nightfall's OC I'm going to allow her (as well as Cherry since she's in charge of the RP) to control Martin if he ever needs to be controlled.

• Brohoof 2

Nightfall reads OC pages, I can tell.

You can still keep it a secret; he doesn't think it's important, but to him his word is stronger than steel.

Yes, I do.

And you could, buuut it could slowly leak out if that might cause conflict- I mean, make everyone feel better. :lol:;)

You can, but you'll have to make sure of that everypony will call you that in the RP. Such as a nickname or something.

Yah. Everypony can just call her Star. To make things a little easier, I changed my display name as well and edited my OC's character sheet thingy.

• Brohoof 1

Forgot about this. Is there still room? What positions do you guys need? I'd love to join in if there is still room available.

Cherry Blossom's online, so she'll tell you.

But there are some empty slots around, from people that aren't posting. I'm pretty sure, but don't quote me exactly on this, but there might be room for an extra pony in all 3 factions.

Cumulus sat down under a pillar and shifted through the bag. "Let's see." he said to himself as he inspected the items. "What the hell is this? Do Earth ponies eat this?" The item he was holding was a cluster of seeds. "Doesn't look too healthy..." He looked through the other items. "Junk... Junk... Junk... Ah, a dagger... One dagger... Only one dagger... He had at least two... This is one... Must have dropped use on the fly here. What a shame."

:D Yeah... dropped it... Of course... :lol:

There should also be a bow and a handful of arrows in there. Not exactly a Earth Pony weapon, but it would be helpful later for my escape attempt. for... err... hunting prey for food. :unsure: