Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Well how's the update treating you guys? I'm just not getting anywhere near getting trenderhoof right now, but I don't know why they're giving us more canterlot ponies because obviously we don't have that much shops to assign the ponies on and not to mention that we need more expansions in canterlot because we're getting a lot of canterlot ponies, but most of the shops that we currently have are full right now.

I think that later on, they will update equestria girls mini-game, but they should add an option whether it would be a dance mini-game or rainbow rocks mini-game of course that's just my hunch, and they need add a speed option to equestria girls mini-game cuz I'm used to playing at 2x speed.

The update is going rather well for me. However there are a few problems.

1. Too many Canterlot ponies, not enough shops or space.

2. The models for the EG mini game when you pick your character and bonus are a bit more stiff, and they lost some animations. Also, it lags SOOOOO MUUUCH.

3. This was before the update, but some ponies take WAY too long to level up. Flash Sentry, Lightning Dust, Sapphire Shores, Mayor Mare, etc. These are the more expensive ponies, so I guess Gameloft thought that since you progressed far enough to be able to afford the pony, you could level them up easily. Hmph

• Brohoof 1

The update is going rather well for me. However there are a few problems.

1. Too many Canterlot ponies, not enough shops or space.

2. The models for the EG mini game when you pick your character and bonus are a bit more stiff, and they lost some animations. Also, it lags SOOOOO MUUUCH.

3. This was before the update, but some ponies take WAY too long to level up. Flash Sentry, Lightning Dust, Sapphire Shores, Mayor Mare, etc. These are the more expensive ponies, so I guess Gameloft thought that since you progressed far enough to be able to afford the pony, you could level them up easily. Hmph

I may have to agree with those 2 reasons because usually there's lag spikes while playing the EG mini-game, but as for the characters and bonus being stiff, i'm not sure if I did notice that or not. Too many canterlot ponies, yes we're getting too much canterlot ponies to have, not enough shops to assign, small space to work around with. The Last reason I may have to disagree with because obviously I have a lot of bits to spend on 2x multiplier & exp and a lot of ponyville shops to going active

One thing I noticed about this update is that when I was about to collect my pay from the canterlot gift shop that I bought during hearth warmth eve event is that there is a star lock icon above the shop and I was like "what's that suppose to mean?" so I checked the shop out and everything is fine for me, but not sure what's wrong with it.

I may have to agree with those 2 reasons because usually there's lag spikes while playing the EG mini-game, but as for the characters and bonus being stiff, i'm not sure if I did notice that or not. Too many canterlot ponies, yes we're getting too much canterlot ponies to have, not enough shops to assign, small space to work around with. The Last reason I may have to disagree with because obviously I have a lot of bits to spend on 2x multiplier & exp and a lot of ponyville shops to going active

One thing I noticed about this update is that when I was about to collect my pay from the canterlot gift shop that I bought during hearth warmth eve event is that there is a star lock icon above the shop and I was like "what's that suppose to mean?" so I checked the shop out and everything is fine for me, but not sure what's wrong with it.

I mean the ponies take too long to level up. Even if I just gave them the 2nd bonus each time I play, it'd take about half a month to get them to 5 stars (I'm not even exaggerating). They also take too much time or not enough to be ready to play. I'm not saying all ponies are hard, just the expensive ones, and the ones you can only win in the EG mini-game.

I got my first changeling. I tried to get rid of it but unlike the parasprites, where you tap once and they are gone. The changeling just takes my very limited rare shards and stays. Is this right? I am not going to waste shards if they don't work. I'll just let them swarm Canterlot...

I got my first changeling. I tried to get rid of it but unlike the parasprites, where you tap once and they are gone. The changeling just takes my very limited rare shards and stays. Is this right? I am not going to waste shards if they don't work. I'll just let them swarm Canterlot...

They have HP bar so you need to tap more than once to defeat the changelings when you have the appropriate shards for them. The Aura they have represents the color of the shards. An Easy way to tell that if you have changelings in canterlot is that you need to get princess twilight sparkle (or make her an alicorn either way) by completing the magical mystery cure questline so it's easy to tell if there's changelings in canterlot. The changelings in canterlot look like twilight sparkle, but once you get princess twilight sparkle, the changelings will not have wings while they're in disguise as twilight sparkle.

You know, I have to say this.  But ever since the update, getting Gems have become easier especially if you don't buy any.

Parasprites/Changelings

The minecart game

The new "Get Free Gems" option

The Statues of Harmony

Every 4-5 days

The Balloon Pop Game

But my biggest complaint right now is that getting Gems is easier than getting Magic Shards.  I mean, I can get a boatload of gems(I actually bought the Town Hall three days ago and today I have re-collected up to 29 gems), but I can't do nada just to get magic shards.

You know, I have to say this.  But ever since the update, getting Gems have become easier especially if you don't buy any.

Parasprites/Changelings

The minecart game

The new "Get Free Gems" option

The Statues of Harmony

Every 4-5 days

The Balloon Pop Game

But my biggest complaint right now is that getting Gems is easier than getting Magic Shards.  I mean, I can get a boatload of gems(I actually bought the Town Hall three days ago and today I have re-collected up to 29 gems), but I can't do nada just to get magic shards.

You might be wrong there because according to this game's FB page, there are lot of people complaining about how hard it is for us to earn more gems in this game than Elements of Harmony Shards also earning gems from balloon pop game is only available from the social balloon pop, but will cost you 30 hearts each. Magic Shards are easy to get right now thanks to canterlot.

I am also wondering about Trenderhoof. How far along do we need to be to obtain this pony. So far I am almost at the 500,000 point mark and no signs of him.

You may wanna look ahead by every time you hit your points mark

(edited)

What's up with the "STRING NOT FOUND" notification you get from time to time?

Must be some issue with the coding. It's trying to notify you that something is ready/pony has arrived but something is missing in the coding.

EDIT: I get it too, mostly when a building is finished or a pony has arrived. Doesn't disturb the game.

Edited by moonlightavenger

Note: it's actually a legitimate strategy to not level up your ponies, so long as you have enough of them high enough to run your shops.  You've probably noticed that you'll occasionally be given a mission to play a minigame X number of times, and if all of your ponies are at max level, you can't get past it without spending gems.  At this point, I actually only level them up when it's required by a mission or I need a shop position filled.

The update's been going all well for me, since all I'm doing right now is save up on bits as there are still ponies I have yet to buy through bits, but I've got a lot already thanks to the expensive shops. The Mine-cart minigame is still fun, but I'm not really interested in the gifts I get per each milestone.

Kinda disappointed they took the time travel glitch away with the mine game update but anywho I am wanting friends to give hearts and receive from my gameloft live addy is undeserving_mess ❤️

Is it possible to win soarin from the dance game? Because I KNOW I need him for a quest later on the gems are not that easy to get sigh well fast enough unless I want to buy them

Kinda disappointed they took the time travel glitch away with the mine game update but anywho I am wanting friends to give hearts and receive from my gameloft live addy is undeserving_mess ❤️

Is it possible to win soarin from the dance game? Because I KNOW I need him for a quest later on the gems are not that easy to get sigh well fast enough unless I want to buy them

Yeah you can win soarin from EG dance mini-game, but it's gonna be random so you have to wait every fridays at 1PM PST/PDT for the rewards to change. I won soarin from the EG dance mini-game so apparently I don't need to save a lot of gems for him now.

Hmm? The time travel thing works for me. I just have to skip ahead 2 days instead of 1 sometimes.

Actually, a swarm of Parasprites = one Changeling. You have to tap the swarm 5 times for them to go away. Same goes for the Changelings. They just look different.

I'm disappointed about my EG mini-game reward right now because obviously I was hoping to win the last 2 canterlot poinies, but I was wrong. I may be hitting my rewards limit from this point until the next update or EG mini-game update.

Edited by KirbyFluttershy

Well it seems my game is crashing at the start.  Though if I have Airplane mode disabled, it doesn't crash at all.

Edit: It gets worst.  I tried wiping everything and starting over and it still crashes without Airplane mode on.  Luckily, I backed up the save, so that problem is out of the way.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

Mine just started crashing too today. Went to play it and do my daily routine of sending gifts and all that, but the thing crashes almost as soon as the loading screen comes up. Putting the tablet in airplane mode like Saburo mentions above allows the game to start, but that's not a fix. Something must be up with the Gameloft servers.

Mine just started crashing too today. Went to play it and do my daily routine of sending gifts and all that, but the thing crashes almost as soon as the loading screen comes up. Putting the tablet in airplane mode like Saburo mentions above allows the game to start, but that's not a fix. Something must be up with the Gameloft servers.

Just as I thought.  There is something wrong on Gameloft's end.