Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I know that some of you guys are trying to get scootaloo, but my advice is that save hearts for her first instead of spending it on other ponies. The ponies that requires a quest must come first before buying any other ponies that requires hearts to puchase with. I know it's not that easy to get hearts, but it would've been easier just to gift and leave a treasure chest to get 2 hearts at a time. If you have a lot of Friends, It's a lot easier to get more hearts than the usual rate and speed. I have like about 110-111 Friends so far before I added you guys to my friend list and I'm pretty sure there's like about 2-4 people that I know added me to their friend list.

I still need 15 more treasure chests to complete the quest. I know it's not that easy even though I have a lot of friends, but they didn't leave me any treasure chests behind.

I think there's some sort of mistake in this update Guys. Apparently We only have 5 Canterlot Shops and 17-19 Canterlot Ponies to assign the shops on. I'm not sure when are we gonna get some new shops for canterlot, but I hate to leave these new ponies unassigned if the shops are full.

Huh, it seems that I'm rather late to the party... (not that I didn't already know that)  Anyways, I just downloaded this yesterday, and must say that it's insanely addicting.  Anyways, if anyone wishes to add me as a friend, my Gameloft Live ID is LordAntismurf67.  I'll probably be adding a bunch of people from the list in the first post. (must. get. heart gems.)

I need help collecting loyalty, kindness and magic shards I have so many of those big thingy ma gigys >.< Any suggestions anyone?

Well You need to get more ponies and shops for that. Ponyville Hospital Provide loyalty and Magic Shards. The Other shops may Provide other Shards that you're looking for. The Canterlot Shops provide more magic and loyalty Shards at Decent Rate so you need to get all of the Canterlot Shops and enough ponies to assign them to those shops and You want to build up enough stars to assign more of them to the Canterlot Shops since the Canterlot Shops requires 3-5 Stars to assign. Here's what I know about the elements of harmony shards. The common ones are Laughter Shards while the Magic Shards are rare to come by. With Canterlot, It's much easier to get more Shards.

Love the new update!

I just wish that the two spa ponies cost bits 'cause now I need them in Canterlot as a required quest. 

But tapping ponies who speak is so fun now. They say something every time you tap them once. No more double-tapping to get them to say something

The ball game, I'm a little disappointed in because of the point values. Used to be higher, with 24 as the maximum number of points you get in a single volly. Now it's down to 13 as the max. 

Same! I've got bits to spare now, but gems are a commodity.  BUT I HAVE TOWN HALL AND LUNA NOW, GUYS!! :wub:

I'm a bit disappointed with the new ball game, too.  Hopefully it just takes practice, because when I played...well it was just sad.

I'm going to start adding people.   Past two weeks have been crazy.

Same! I've got bits to spare now, but gems are a commodity.  BUT I HAVE TOWN HALL AND LUNA NOW, STALLIONS!!

Oh I'm so jealous of you!

So far away from getting the town hall! Ugh, I just wish things cost bits now, 'cause I'm over 1 million bits!

Oh I'm so jealous of you!

So far away from getting the town hall! Ugh, I just wish things cost bits now, 'cause I'm over 1 million bits!

I have like around 3 million bits and I Spent some of it 2x exp on games and clearing the terrains. Yeah I agree there. Things should just cost bits now or at least Lower the Gem price of the ponies, shops, and Decors a little Further. I haven't spent a penny or a single bit on expansions just yet and I have to keep it minimum for the Quests.

I think there's some sort of mistake in this update Guys. Apparently We only have 5 Canterlot Shops and 17-19 Canterlot Ponies to assign the shops on. I'm not sure when are we gonna get some new shops for canterlot, but I hate to leave these new ponies unassigned if the shops are full.

I agree with this. I have a ton of Canterlot ponies that are all unemployed. Would love if there were some shops for them. So the spa ponies don't have their spa as a shop either but a house? 

My normal social options after the update are gone. I have Celestia, Spike, and a few others as friends for dropping off chests and get a heart from time to time but don't have my normal friends list to give and get from. I see people are still asking for hearts and adding them but not sure how they are doing that now.

The movie theater IS working now (FINALLY). Like Flim and Flams shop these are same whether being in Ponyville and Cantelot so you can get 8 gems (for 4 movies) max. If you use the Kindle use the back arrow when it moves you to youtube and Silk as they may not register otherwise.

Edited by Freewave

Is the gameloft friends still working for everyone? I only have 4 characters as friends now and it does not even have the option to use their online server to contact send/rcv gifts anymore. Maybe i got too many hearts over several months and they shut it off?

Is the gameloft friends still working for everyone? I only have 4 characters as friends now and it does not even have the option to use their online server to contact send/rcv gifts anymore. Maybe i got too many hearts over several months and they shut it off?

I just got hearts recently, so I'm pretty sure that mine still works.  Also, I wouldn't think that they would shut it off for you just because you got too many hearts (unless it was something ridiculous like getting thousands of hearts per day...).  This may be a dumb question, but are you still able to connect to the internet?

Does anyone know a reliable way to get kindness shards (shops that usually drop them, etc.)?  The kindness parasprites seem to be pretty common in my town, and now I only have 4 shards left.

Edited by Antismurf9001

I just got hearts recently, so I'm pretty sure that mine still works.  Also, I wouldn't think that they would shut it off for you just because you got too many hearts (unless it was something ridiculous like getting thousands of hearts per day...).  This may be a dumb question, but are you still able to connect to the internet?

Does anyone know a reliable way to get kindness shards (shops that usually drop them, etc.)?  The kindness parasprites seem to be pretty common in my town, and now I only have 4 shards left.

Well You need a lot of shops and a lot of ponies to assign. With Canterlot, You can still get kindness Shards. It's most likely that you'll get more Kindness Shards if you assign the ponies to Book Shop, Day Spa (ponyville), Mane Salon, Bowling Alley, Ice Cream Shop, Antique Shop, Hospital, House of Hats, Joke Shop, Carrot farm, Schoolhouse, and Ponyville Cafe. If I were you, I would unlock the element of Kindness first before using the shards for Parasprites and Changelings. Elements of Harmony has to be unlocked first before using the shards for changelings and parasprites.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah i can get on the interent fine from my Kindle. That last game update simply took off the option to connect to glive off my game and gave me 4 characters to "befriend" hearts to vs just Celestia. Sounds like this may not be happening to most people. I only have one pony to buy with hearts so i've certainly gotten quite a few over the past couple of months.

I couldn't help but notice that I had around seven Twilights at one time in my Canterlot. I was wondering if any one else had come across this. I couldn't get them all on the screen at once but I did get a picture of a few of them.

post-19450-0-74737400-1378383925_thumb.jpg

I couldn't help but notice that I had around seven Twilights at one time in my Canterlot. I was wondering if any one else had come across this. I couldn't get them all on the screen at once but I did get a picture of a few of them.

Changelings.

Tap on them and they will turn. Then you need 5 shards of a particular type to vanquish them. they'll just hang out like statues (enbaling you not to build in those spots) until they are pushed out and then more will come. You'll occaisonally get gems (1/3 or 1/2 the time) from them so its not a complete loss of resources.

You'll also get parasprites in ponyville doing more or less the same thing too if you havent already. 5 at a time in groups.

Edited by Freewave

Changelings.

Tap on them and they will turn. Then you need 5 shards of a particular type to vanquish them. they'll just hang out like statues (enbaling you not to build in those spots) until they are pushed out and then more will come. You'll occaisonally get gems (1/3 or 1/2 the time) from them so its not a complete loss of resources.

You'll also get parasprites in ponyville doing more or less the same thing too if you havent already. 5 at a time in groups.

Thank you! I thought I was having a major glitch :) I did get a gem, so that was good. I like the fact that there is a minimum word count but sometimes it's hard to think of things to say.

There's a way if there's changelings in your canterlot. Usually there's a multiple of Twilight Sparkle and they travel and pop outside of the areas you built in also the Downside part is that they will land on the edge of your screen so that's the hard part to get rid of those changelings.

I may recommend unlocking elements of harmony in ponyville first before spending Shards on Parasprites and Changelings. You may also want to get enough shops and ponies for the Elements of Harmony shards as well

Yeah, so after the update I've encountered a few minor glitches that weren't there before(on the Android version):

-sometimes no music on the load screen

-input lag when starting the game

-hearts inbox glitching out a bit when clicking on multiple gifts

Yeah, relatively minor stuff but I hope Gameloft fixes these. I like the new ball game though, they really put some work into it, it seems. Oh, and I also kind of find it funny that even though I got Applejack and Rarity early the characters in the quest text can't tell that they're there until you finish everything you're intended to do to get them, lol...

Oh and thanks for all the hearts guys! :yay:

Well I'm trying to gift those that needs scootaloo even My friend needs all the hearts he can get for twilight's dad in order for him to Proceed with Canterlot Questline. I still need all the chests I can get for the Quest and probably like 9-10 more Chests to get this quest over with. The other one I'm on takes about 800k bits to accumulate and I don't even have that much ponies to assign. I still have to get featherweight and other ponies that requires gems to buy and of course I still have to get some balloon pop ponies. The Last Balloon pop ponies I won were Dr. Hooves, and Flashy Pony so I'm hoping to get more out of it If I'm lucky enough. Maybe I should save enough Gems for the Town Hall If that would be a good idea for me to get one.

We have the same bugs and glitches for those with the iPhone and iPad except the no music on the load screen and input lag when starting the game.