mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I personally didnt like it too much. It wants your money constantly. Someone calculated it too take over 6 years to actually finish the game!

There really needs to be an "accept all gifts" button, because going through over 300 gifts is kind of tedious. Any tips for going through many gifts quickly? Because it seems the list glitches out when I tap more than one as they clear.

Hello! I just wanted to add myself to the list! I could really use some brony friends to play this game with. Please friend me! I am good about giving gifts :)  My ID is mako864   and thank you <3

I have discovered a helpful glitch if anyone wants to use it. I'm not entirely sure how it works but sometimes when my clock turns over from one day to the next and the prompt to accept my reward for playing more than one day in a row pops up, I tap "claim" and instead of returning to the game the prompt to accept the next day's reward pops up. I claim it and immediately the next day's claim box pops up. So I just tap like crazy and end up collecting a tonne of gems, bits, and power up points. The only way to stop it is to go into my settings and set my clock ahead or back by any amount of time. This happened twice randomly and I played around with trying to see what triggers it. I thought it happens when scrolling along the map as the date turns over. I tried that once and it worked, but it didn't work again. Play around with it if you like. I cheat and use time travelling, that's how I came across the glitch. I'm playing on an iPad. I don't know if it works on other devices.

Edited by Princess Lona

@@Princess Lona, I think that I've heard of that glitch before.  It seems to only work properly with certain dates if I remember correctly.  There might even be a topic on it somewhere on these forums...  I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it.  Just in case you have any desire to repeat the glitch, this has a handy little video with it that will hopefully work with your device as well.

Edited by Antismurf9001

Gameloft is not letting me log in so I cant accept friend requests nor can I send any out. I log in and it just takes me back to the login screen; I'm stuck in a loop. Does anyone know what i could do to fix this or is gameloft being glitchy?

GT: Jesusisbestpony

Well They Need to lower the cost of the gems a little Further because accumulating Gems for 5 days a week, 2 free gems for watching commercials from the free gem offer, and chance of gems from heart balloon pop game, parasprites, and changelings is pretty much hard work. I know that some of us aren't that rich to buy gems, but We need these ponies and shops so bad to proceed with the quests.

• Brohoof 1

Is anyone else having this weird glitch where it opens up with a large white box with a little question mark in the center?  This is frickin annoying... :rage:

OK my kid got me addicted to this game and I've been playing it friendless since June or so. Friend me - I am stuck without friends! My gameloft username is Jenmcleod1982

It will take you 5 years just to unlock dashie playing every day every hour. Its been calculated on this site called red-something. But nevertheless the new version is just fine!

Question: Do the parasprites and changelings actually do anything besides get in the way? If I don't keep them at bay will they start eating my town, or will they just take up space? I ask because I'm trying to save my shards to activate the last few stones but I have to keep on spending them to kill the sprites and 'lings. I don't mind letting a few build up and killing them later as long as they won't do any damage while I wait. The Internet has so far not answered my question.

Just take up space. Lol. I hope that answeared your whole question. Even though the app is constantly begging for you to use up some money on it.

I can't really do anything on the app because there are parasprites everywhere!  I don't have enough honesty shards to get rid of them, so I go to Canterlot, because someone told me its easy to get them there.  It takes me a full day to get 1 honesty shard, then when I come back, there are more parasprites.  I tried a couple different methods of playing once I restarted my game, but nope.  Same problem as always.  I tried to mod my game so that I would start with more shards, but I can't figure out how it works.  Help please.

Is anyone else having this weird glitch where it opens up with a large white box with a little question mark in the center?  This is frickin annoying... :rage:

click on it. it'll take you to the app store. just close that and go back to the game. it's a PITA - hasbro should really invest in some better programmers.

I can't really do anything on the app because there are parasprites everywhere!  I don't have enough honesty shards to get rid of them, so I go to Canterlot, because someone told me its easy to get them there.  It takes me a full day to get 1 honesty shard, then when I come back, there are more parasprites.  I tried a couple different methods of playing once I restarted my game, but nope.  Same problem as always.  I tried to mod my game so that I would start with more shards, but I can't figure out how it works.  Help please.

There is a way to design your town so that it is impossible for parasprites to appear.  As long as you have something (it can be a cheap tree or item from the Decor shop (not sure if paths work though...)) in every 2x2 area of your town, there isn't enough room for parasprites to spawn.  Then, whenever you want to build something, you can just enter 'Edit Mode' and put the trees back in your inventory to free up the space.  Hope that this helps!

There is a way to design your town so that it is impossible for parasprites to appear.  As long as you have something (it can be a cheap tree or item from the Decor shop (not sure if paths work though...)) in every 2x2 area of your town, there isn't enough room for parasprites to spawn.  Then, whenever you want to build something, you can just enter 'Edit Mode' and put the trees back in your inventory to free up the space.  Hope that this helps!

hmmmmmmm, interesting.  I mean still getting shards of anything but Laughter is hard.  I have over 200 Laughter shards and zero of everything else, I'm gonna try and start again using that method you suggested.  Thanks.

hmmmmmmm, interesting.  I mean still getting shards of anything but Laughter is hard.  I have over 200 Laughter shards and zero of everything else, I'm gonna try and start again using that method you suggested.  Thanks.

Well Laughter Shards are common While Magic Shards are Rare. You'll get Laughter Shards easily from windmill, lemon stand, Cherry stand, bookstore, and apple stand. You'll get more shards as you get more shops and ponies to assign the shops with. With Canterlot, you'll get more Shards from all 5 shops there.

How the hay did that happen? You must have gotten everything if it glitched out like that. I wonder what happened? I'll check it out.  

No idea. I thought to myself "this is way too good to be true" but bought everything right away. Then when I left the app and came back, it was gone, but everypony and shop I'd purchased was still there/in the process of being built.

No idea. I thought to myself "this is way too good to be true" but bought everything right away. Then when I left the app and came back, it was gone, but everypony and shop I'd purchased was still there/in the process of being built.

Keep an eye on that. I'll play the app more often and see if it happens to me. I wonder if this affected everyone who was playing the app at that time? 

Two hundred and fifty percent off?  So that means that Celestia cost negative 1000+ gems?  In other words, buying Celestia gave you 1000+ gems?

...wow.  That's amazing.  Every now and then, there's a wonderful glitch that manages to work in our favor.

• Brohoof 1

Two hundred and fifty percent off?  So that means that Celestia cost negative 1000+ gems?  In other words, buying Celestia gave you 1000+ gems?

...wow.  That's amazing.  Every now and then, there's a wonderful glitch that manages to work in our favor.

Yep, exactly. But I should note that it did not give me the negative gems. Everything was just free. Ponies, shops, decor - everything. I had clicked on the store because I was wondering what pony I could buy next, and the red banner stating "1 day sale" appeared. It must have been a mistake!

Oh I should also note that I bought a bunch of big ticket items (ie Luna's carriage) to see if I could sell them later for bits, and they sell, but for $0. And also, the shops that I bought are not sellable - you can only put them in your inventory (the ones that are completed at any rate - some are still being built).

Have you guys read the upcomming update? I believe that we're getting Princess Twilight Sparkle on the next update. The Question is Will they Replace the Unicorn Twilight Sparkle with Princess Twilight Sparkle or Are we gonna buy Princess Twilight Sparkle?

Have you guys read the upcomming update? I believe that we're getting Princess Twilight Sparkle on the next update. The Question is Will they Replace the Unicorn Twilight Sparkle with Princess Twilight Sparkle or Are we gonna buy Princess Twilight Sparkle?

It would make the most sense if they actually replaced unicorn Twilight.  Maybe they'll do it through some sort of quest?  Once you've completed these new quests, they replace old Twilight.  That might be fun.

Also, I hate to ask this, but would people mind dropping some chests in my town if you're my friends (LordAntismurf67)?  I've got a quest where I need 20 of them, and so far I've gotten 2 in the past few days.  Also, feel free to add me if I'm not your friend yet (again: LordAntismurf67).  Thanks!