Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Malice of the Draconiquis

Alex Night

Topic now posted, have fun and good luck with the roleplay! :)

Oh, and tell me if you spot any typos, I could only spend two hours writing my post up. :(

I'm gonna post as soon as Aurora Flare makes her first appearance. After all, what Skipe does is pretty much based off what Aurora Flare wants to do.
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome sauce, Aureity. I will post Alex's bit today so I can present him into the story as well as make out the current events of Future Equestria for the others to be able to enter in.

@,

Okay. I've decided to pull my chances out of this RP, it's just too much for me since I'm already in another advanced RP.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

Oh, that's a shame, Naru. I was hoping to see more interactions between you and Dave here. However, I understand. It's okay though, since Questio is back on track with us.

I will get a post up as soon as I can. After a recent death in the family, and Twilight being one of my top three favorites of the entire show, I can't really stomach, the first post at the moment. I'll post as soon as things calm down though.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, that's a shame, Naru. I was hoping to see more interactions between you and Dave here. However, I understand. It's okay though, since Questio is back on track with us.

You were hoping that I would use Starry Sky on this and start another round of shipping with Daylight? That's possible.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, everyone! I have posted an opening piece explaining about how Equestria is nowadays, so hopefully this gives you all the opening needed to post yourselves into the story. Also, I'll be sure to input your OC in the first post of the OOC thread, Colgate. You are important too! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for Auriety to post her Aurora Flame bit, Skipe has no clue what he's doing or what he's supposed to do. :blink:

Just to clarify, I do not regret putting that puddle there. I'm having so much fun watching, or better said, visualizing each and every one of you stepping on the puddle and crashing into the wall on the other side. Hysterical! :D

I'm going to let Ice Storm post first. I think it would be better if she replies before Skipe does something crazy.

@,

Okay, so I see that there's one spot left, but what's it for? And I guess I could join thanks to downtime in the other one.

@, That spot is reserved for the Bearer of the Element of Loyalty. So if you do have a character that can represent loyalty, then you are most welcome to join in. Be sure to input a character sheet here.

Um... Alex, I had already claimed the element of loyalty a good bit back... I was under the assumption that I had it? Nopony told me otherwise.

Whether this is the spin-off of Shifted or Seventh element doesn't matter. You know I'm in. Here's Ice. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ice-storm-r68

And I don't know if we're only using fanon elements or if we're using any of the of the Cannon Elements, but I have dibs on Loyalty if that's one of the elements.

@, @@Ice Storm,

Yeah, I thought Loyalty belonged to Ice Storm, but what happened to the lineup?

Aurora Flare/F/Unicorn - Aureity (The bearer of Kindness)

Alex Night/M/Pegasus - Alex_Night (???)

Daylight/M/Unicorn - Dave247 (The bearer of Honesty

Ice Storm/F/Unicorn - Ice Storm (The bearer of Magic??)

Electrobolt/M/Earth Pony - Electrobolt (The bearer of Generosity)

Magenta/F/Unicorn - Questio (The bearer of Laughter)

Skipe/M/Baby Dragon - Colgate Revolution

Don't worry too much about it, Colgate. We all have our moments where IRL responsibilities calls us away. You'll see me post as soon as Daylight speaks up in front of Alex and Electrobolt. It would be rude of me to acknowledge him and progress the story without his input.

• Brohoof 1

I see that there's one spot left, okay I guess i'll take it, here's my character right here: Fermata Spark My new OC.

URGENT UPDATE:

@,

My netbook has crashed and it needs it's hard drive replaced so unfortunately, I can't be here for long, my apologies.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't been replying, for some reason the RP replies didn't show up on my list of unattended topics. I'll try to post tomorrow, as I've got to sleep now.

Edited by Colgate Revolution
  • Brohoof 1

XD Colgate, man.... The character's name that Aureity is RPing as is named Aurora Flare. It's all right man. Just might want to fix that before Aurora would be like, "Huh?" XD

• Brohoof 1