Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Malice of the Draconiquis

Alex Night

RP Thread

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria...

There were two regal sisters who ruled the land. One was named Princess Celestia, who ruled over the Sun and the day. The other is Princess Luna, who ruled over the Moon and the night. Together, they ruled over Equestria in harmony bringing peace and prosperity for each and every pony.

However, peace did not always last for them. Over the years, various entities had tried to threaten the land of Equestria over the years. It has seen the terror of Nightmare Moon when Princess Luna felt disconnected from her sister as well as the invasion of the changelings and perhaps the most chaotic villain of all, Discord. However, Princess Celestia had a plan in motion long before these calamities occurred. She had called upon 6 six ponies who could exhibit as well as be able to wield the power of the Elements of Harmony to give them strength. Together, the power of the Elements of Harmony and the strength of their friendship had seen them through the worst of the dastardly villains.

Soon after, peace had reigned once again thanks to the efforts of the six ponies. A hundred years later,the six special ponies have passed from this world and left behind a legacy of their own from their actions. However, this isn't their story. This is a story of seven other ponies whose lives have been destined to intersect with each other...

Welcome to the OOC thread for the RP The Malice of the Draconiquis. In this RP, our adventure will take us not just to Ponyville and Canterlot. It will also take us to places all over Equestria like Fillydelphia, Manehatten, etc. In this story, the ponies will each receive the power of an Element of Harmony. With the Elements of Harmony, the group of ponies in this RP will travel together to stop a new threat from being unleahed onto Equestria. I will be monitoring this story as well as participating in the story with our very own Aureity monitoring as well as participating the RP. One thing before I turn you guys loose on the rules. In the story's beginning, we are all strangers to one another. That means nopony knew each other from before. Also, Ponyville will be the beginning point in the story, so be sure to take that into account when you write your first post for the story.

Rules of the RP

• [*]No godmodding, Mary-Sues, etc. See
The General Guide to Roleplaying for the big no-nos in more detail. [*]Proper spelling and grammar is expected at all times. I will not chew you out for minor typos, but if it is consistent, I will have to put my foot down. [*]Posts must be at the minimum two sentences. It is highly encouraged though that you write detailed and quality posts, and make them as long as you wish. [*]This RP is expected to go at a slower pace than most. So no repetitive quick posting. In fact, to enforce this, you must wait until at least two people post before you before you post again. [*]If, however, it has been at least one day and only one person has posted before you, you may post again. [*]Note that the above is experimental, and may be changed depending on how well it works. [*]To keep activity up, there will be an activity check every two weeks. If you have not posted in two weeks, your character will be ejected from the RP and your spot will be re-opened for new roleplayers to join. [*]I will be carefully overlooking and approving every character form that is posted. Just because you post it, does not mean you are automatically accepted. If you are accepted, I will quote your post and say Accepted. Until then, you are NOT accepted into the RP and cannot post until I say so. If you are not accepted, I will quote your post and explain what you need to change to become accepted. [*]Alicorns are strictly prohibited. You may only play as an earth pony, a pegasus, or a unicorn. [*]Romance is also allowed in this RP if you wish it. As long as it is clean, I will not stop it. I still want this story to be something that forum members of all ages can enjoy. [*]I will also look through 6 ponies that wish to enter in the RP to be the new holders of the Elements of Harmony. (However, those ponies will have to prove they deserve it through RP.) As such, I will look over your character profile to see which Element of Harmony would be most suited for that pony. [*]However, I wish for you to add a backstory for your pony concerning this RP if it is not corresponding with this RP. You don't have to revise your backstory if you already made one; all you need to do in that situation is just make a separate backstory for your pony. [*]Another thing: GUNS ARE NOT ALLOWED. This is going to be a My Little Pony story as close as it can be with the creators of the show.

Player List: 6 of 7 Ponies... And a BABY DRAGON! :3  (One spot left!)

Aurora Flare/F/Unicorn - Aureity (The bearer of Kindness)
Alex Night/M/Pegasus - Alex_Night (???)
Daylight/M/Unicorn - Dave247 (The bearer of Honesty
Ice Storm/F/Unicorn - Ice Storm (The bearer of Loyalty)
Electrobolt/M/Earth Pony - Electrobolt (The bearer of Generosity)
??? - ??? (The bearer of Laughter)
Fermata Spark/F/Unicorn - Narutardscum!!! (The bearer of Magic)
Skipe/M/Baby Dragon - Colgate Revolution
Have fun and for those who don't wish to join the story or for those who missed sign-ups, I hope you can enjoy reading this story!

Posted Image

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 5

Here's my character DayLight. I think a detective would fit Honesty quite well. Even though he's in Manehatten depending on where the RP starts I'll come up with some reason for me to get or already be there, and alter the backstory if needed.

• Brohoof 1

Am I too late to join this RP?I actually want to, but the line up is full (I guess only seven characters allowed?)

Edited by Narutardedscum

Am I too late to join this RP?I actually want to, but the line up is full (I guess only seven characters allowed?)

@, Oh Naru, you wish to join too?! I think we might have room for you if Electrobolt or Questio do not wish to join. If either one of them changes their mind, you'll be the first to know, man. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey il join!!!

My OC is shade bluewind....

(Not princes shade lightning bluewind)

And hm.... What element should I be?

Element of... Hm... Idk il think about what element I should be

Link in my SIG

Edited by villan97

Hi there!

If it´s possible to join i would like to join with Iron Wing . I have no problems with the rules and like if the roleplay isn´t rushed. I hope this adventure starts without knowing each other. Would be nice to build up friendship.

I think we might have room for you if Electrobolt or Questio do not wish to join. If either one of them changes their mind, you'll be the first to know, man. :)

Hmm, at least I know who those last two slots are reserved for now :P Hmm... I'll think about it for now :P

Ok, I thought about it. I want in xP Of course, I have Electrobolt with me :P

• Brohoof 1

Whether this is the spin-off of Shifted or Seventh element doesn't matter. You know I'm in. Here's Ice. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ice-storm-r68

And I don't know if we're only using fanon elements or if we're using any of the of the Cannon Elements, but I have dibs on Loyalty if that's one of the elements.

I would enjoy another RP with you. Now I can use my legendary, blast everyone with the Soul Gems story. Think Sonic.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chaos-breaker-r943

Chaos Breaker.

Have fun... and I hope that this RP is as awesome as the other one! Sonic, that is...

(edited)

I'm sorry everyone, but I got a spot reserved for Questio. If he doesn't feel up for it, then I will give up the spot to someone whose OC's backstory is relevent to the RP first. That means if Naru's backstory is relevent first, then he gets the spot. I'm updating the first post of the OOC thread right now concerning how the story will begin. Be sure to read it so you can adjust the OC's backstory as well as your first post in the RP.

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 2

lol well what ever... im busy with other stuff... such as...

guards logo...
scripts...

and other RP's...

well what ever... just dont let this one get in the way of "friendship is way past cool" lol
  • Brohoof 1

Is this another version of MLP:FiM 7th Element?! Oh, boy, I'm sure to be in this one, I just have t-

Noooooo! The seventh place is reserved! Does that mean I missed it? This is bad, this is really, really bad! What to do, what to do?!

(Note: That question at the end is not rhetorical.)

You need something pertaining to the RP, aye? Please wait a moment while I create a character.

Oh, man, I had so much fun creating this character, and yes, I made him specially for this RP. Please accept! :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chocolate-rainbow-r1733

Edited by Colgate Revolution

Yo, alex, I didn't see it mentioned in the rules, so I'm assuming not, but is this going to be in the advanced section or no?

It is going to be like how Shifted: The Remake was, so yes it is going to be an advanced RP.

Is this another version of MLP:FiM 7th Element?! Oh, boy, I'm sure to be in this one, I just have t-

No, this isn't another version of any RP I have done or participated in. However, it will give a subtle nod to the previous RPs I have participated in.

@, Hey, Questio! Let me know ASAP if you are committed because I know you expressed interest back in the Skype chat.

It is going to be like how Shifted: The Remake was, so yes it is going to be an advanced RP.

No, this isn't another version of any RP I have done or participated in. However, it will give a subtle nod to the previous RPs I have participated in.

@, Hey, Questio! Let me know ASAP if you are committed because I know you expressed interest back in the Skype chat.

I posted my character above. If Questio says he's not committed to the RP, am I accepted? Or is there somepony else in front of me?

(edited)

I posted my character above. If Questio says he's not committed to the RP, am I accepted? Or is there somepony else in front of me?

@, Well, Narutardedscum already stated his interest first before the others, so if his character sheet is the first one relevent to the RP, then yes, he would take the spot.

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 1

@, Well, Narutardedhascum already stated his interest first before the others, so if his character sheet is the first one relevent to the RP, then yes, he would take the spot.

I was gonna do Fire Opal again, but...nah.

Could you explain how this works? Are you waiting for Narutardedhascum's OC and his OC only? :(

I was gonna do Fire Opal again, but...nah.

Could you explain how this works? Are you waiting for Narutardedhascum's OC and his OC only? :(

@, No, Colgate. Naru's OC was just first in line for review. If it is the first one with a releven backstory, then he has the spot. Honestly, I would love to have all of you that posted here right now, really. Unfortunately, 7 is our number. Also, the spots were already being looked at by the members in our Skype chat, so that is why it is a low number of spots left.

@, No, Colgate. Naru's OC was just first in line for review. If it is the first one with a releven backstory, then he has the spot. Honestly, I would love to have all of you that posted here right now, really. Unfortunately, 7 is our number. Also, the spots were already being looked at by the members in our Skype chat, so that is why it is a low number of spots left.

If Naru's OC is relevant, could I somehow be...er, a ponified version of Spike, or..., I'll try not to think about it.

If Naru's OC is relevant, could I somehow be...er, a ponified version of Spike, or..., I'll try not to think about it.

I guess if you really, really wanted to join you could make a baby dragon character as the database can contain species other then pony but it would really depend on if Alex would allow it in the RP or not.
  • Brohoof 1

I guess if you really, really wanted to join you could make a baby dragon character as the database can contain species other then pony but it would really depend on if Alex would allow it in the RP or not.

Ummmm, well... I don't suppose it would be wrong to try something like that. I just need to make sure it is okay with Aureity first before I clear that since he is DMing in this RP too.

Ummmm, well... I don't suppose it would be wrong to try something like that. I just need to make sure it is okay with Aureity first before I clear that since he is DMing in this RP too.

So I guess that means that there is a possibility that I will be allowed to be a dragon who was raised by or is servant to one of the other OCs?

Alright, this is what I've created so far. It needs a bit more work, as I don't have all the information required. However, as soon as I have that information, I will complete the sheet.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skipe-r1750