Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

(Way... To go... Wits. Dis a religion. Infront of it's High Priestess.)

"You dare mock the teachings of Syline in front of me?" He eyes glowed silver-white, along with her cutie-mark. The moonlight intensified and an incorpreal pony appeared infront of Aelicine. It put a hoof on her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "But he is mocking you! He knows not of what he speaks!"

"He is still a pony. I have always said 'Help thy neighbor.' In this case, help him accept me, not display anger. 'Merciful justice, loving kindness.'"

Aelicine hung her head, and her eyes stopped glowing. Her deity nudged her shoulders kindly and disappeared. The moonlight dulled.

• Brohoof 4

"Petty illusions," Wits said, tossing his head. "I have evidence of a much higher form of magicks.... I have evidence of a fuel known as Harmony, an infinite resource formed by bonds between ponies! If I could just harness it, we could enter a new age of prosperity with infinite food, light, and comfort for everypony as we explore the universe AT OUR LEISURE! Do you not think it is worth what little resources I ask for the purpose of research?"

((Wits is more towards the 'mad scientist' end of the spectrum in this one.))

• Brohoof 1

"Stop mocking the religion. And like I said, no negotiating. Either you will help her with this prayer or you'll be stuck at a desk doing paperwork until we find somepony to replace you, which can take years. You're the first newbie we've had in about five years."

• Brohoof 1

Aelicine really wanted to slap him. She wanted to cry. "Syline does not care if you believe in her, she believes in you. The Guardian of Secrets still keeps her doors locked." She looked away so he couldn't see the tear she shed for the pony who could not except her savior.

• Brohoof 2

Wits said. "Alright, alright. Just explain to me the essential theory, and I'll see how I can charge/help it. But," with this he turned on Vinyl. "After this I want some help with my attempts. Because if we can crack this, there won't be a war with the pegasi and the earth ponies, there will be a negotiation of terms of surrender." He jabbed her once with his hoof and then walked off with Aelicine.

• Brohoof 1

Aelicine did not look at this pony. She ignored him, as if he wasn't there. She did not ask his name, she did not ask his experience, and she most certainly did not answer questions. This was the pony who had insulted her religion. The way she had her head tilted away displayed her full-moon ribbon.

• Brohoof 1

''I don't need it.. I don't need it.'' Splinter said while watching a pegasus walk around with a large sword. ''I don't need it.. I just don't need it.'' Splinter said while beginning to sweat. His eyes twitched at the sword shined. A long silence fell across the area. ''I NEEEEDDDD ITTTT!'' Splinter screamed while running toward the pegasus and tackling him to the ground. They began tossing and tumbling.

Edited by Random Sushi
  • Brohoof 2

Wits sighed and rejoined. "Look, I'm not happy with this either. But I know a lot and you know... things... so if we work together, we can get more done than alone. If you want your goddess to be strengthened, she need stronger followers, and one of the best ways for that to happen would be to learn. You can learn a lot by working with other ponies!"

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire nodded. "Yes, I had this spear custom made. That gem is not for heating, if you strike it hard enough it will burn and cause flames. I also got different kinds, yes." Sapphire replied to Snowy.

Sapphire noticed Star Rain look nervous. "You're nervous too?" She asked her.

• Brohoof 1

"A non-believer cannot strengthen a religion. He weakens it with his lack of faith." She continued walking until she got home. She cleaned out the gazebo of the remnants of the last ritual. She magically floated candles into place, taking the chalk and beginning a series of complex glyphs and symbols. It took all of her concentration. Beside Wits the air shimmered and the pony from earlier, "You have upset her greatly. You call yourself Wits, correct?" The corpreal pony asked.

• Brohoof 2

"I am Wits End, son of Logical End, best paperpusher in the unicorns to date, but more importantly a devoted student of the magicks. Tell me, who are you?" He was curious, began walking around the pony and poking at it with weak magic, trying to decide what was going on with this strange apparation in front of him. "Are you an illusion? A construct?"

• Brohoof 1

She giggled at his magical pokes, "Stop, that tickles." They met with a steam of power leading directly towards the moon. "My name is Syline, Goddess of the Moon. And if I were Aelicine's construct, how would I know your name? You never told it to her." Aelicine was drawing an incredibly difficult triplet rune.

• Brohoof 1

"Aeciline knows my name. You weren't a construct of her, but of something else, maybe. If you are an autonomus, being, where did your power come from? Can it be harnessed? What do you think of the metaphysical effects of alchemical energies being applied into a single focal point, such as yourself?" Wits was endlessly curious, trying to decipher the ways this was possible.

• Brohoof 2

''MINE!'' Splinter squealed at the top of his lungs while knocking the pegasus out cold. ''Wow. Well, I'm never doing THAT again. Although it was pretty fun tackling him like I was playing hoofball or whatever it's called. Has that even been invented yet?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow. ''Oh well, time to take this sword! I guess I earned it!'' Splinter said while grabbing the sword and dragging it on the ground.

Surge walked back to town hall. The town was sleep and all was quite. You could hear the guards hoof steps echo through the town. As he got back to town hall Windscar woke up as he opened the door. Before he could make it to his room......Hey you. Surge stops in his tracks. What was with you earlier today? I have to know. Why did you spare me even tho i told you nothing? And then you feed me as well? Surge just remained silent. Answer me! Why?....Why are you keeping me alive? For all you know i could have been sent here to get caught. That way they would come looking for me and have you killed off. How do you know im not just a pawn in all this? Windscar had her hooves on the bars. Surge just walks in his room and says.....Because you can get me what i want.....In thought...A companion.... Door shuts. WS is confused by what he said. What the hell does that mean? Hay....Hay! Answer me mud dog. She just sits back in her cell. In thought....What could he possibly want with me? What can i get him? If hes talking about Martin hes going to need more than just me to trade for him. Commander wont just let the leader of the EPK go for me. But.....maybe thats not what he meant. Cause he looks like he could use something else. He looks like.....he could use a mares touch......Whoa.....where did that come from? I need to get some sleep. Both of them go to sleep.

(edited)

After a few hours Cherry Blossom finally made it onto Pegalopolis and rushed inside of the Congressional Hall. She bumped into a pony along the entrance, but he didn't seem shaken by it at all. "S-Sorry." she said to the pony as she flew genty inside of Commander Hurricane's room. "C-Commander Hurricane."

((OOC: Random Sushi, did you just beat up a Pegasus? :o ))

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 2

"Aeciline knows my name. You weren't a construct of her, but of something else, maybe. If you are an autonomus, being, where did your power come from? Can it be harnessed? What do you think of the metaphysical effects of alchemical energies being applied into a single focal point, such as yourself?" Wits was endlessly curious, trying to decipher the ways this was possible.

Syline pointed towards the moon,"My power stems from there. It is harnessed, sometimes, by Aelicine, due to the Lunar Convent we have together. She thinks it's a contract, but she is not only my priestess, she is my champion as well. As for metaphysical effects, well... Am I not real? I stand before you. Any links to ponies here go towards them, away from me, but they all make me stronger. Their faith is a blessing in it's self. Without followers, a god will eventually weaken, grow feral or turn insane, and eventually become dormant. After a while, they will fade, and what they stood for will fade as well. Death, life, a never ending cycle."

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire nodded. "Yes, I had this spear custom made. That gem is not for heating, if you strike it hard enough it will burn and cause flames. I also got different kinds, yes." Sapphire replied to Snowy.

Sapphire noticed Star Rain look nervous. "You're nervous too?" She asked her.

"Y-yeah. O-f course I-I'm n-nervous! Everypony on her first m-mission is like t-this, right?" Star Rain replied nervously. I have to be brave though. I can't just chicken out of this. Besides, I got that spellbook that I can summon whenever I want! She looks to the bag of fake gems she made and an idea comes to her mind. "Hey ma'am, if we ever need to for some reason, can we use these fake gems I made as bait?" said Star Rain, holding out a shiny,color changed rock.
  • Brohoof 1

Greylight looked at the other pony.

"Ah, yes, you. Can you tell me where the new prisoner is?"

She entered a small, hidden office at the entrance and started collecting a bit of paperwork and a torch.

"If not, I'm sure I can find him in due time."

She looked around her.

"No, I musn't bring any torture weapons until I know he isn't too important."

• Brohoof 1

He dropped his salute and opened the map. Fortunately, it was marked with the prisoner's location. Stormcloud sighed with relief, "Right this way ma'am." He felt a tad uncomfortable around her now; he still respected her, but he was also beginning to fear her.

(Two pages back, bottom of the page. You brohoof'd but forgot to respond)

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 1

Sapphire levitated the rock in front of her. "I could put a small magical charge into this, not that strong but it would make a good distraction." She replied handing the shiny stone back to Star Rain. They continued the walk towards the border.

The squad of unicorns Sapphire had ordered stayed at the back looking out for any threats following the group.

• Brohoof 1

Cumulus I am going to need you to come... We will talk later. He said, Watching Cherry Blossom run into the Congressional Hall.

<She's... Beautiful...... Ugh, no time for that now, She's one of the ponies who went on the mission, I have to find out what happened.> Flame thought, Following Cherry into the Commanders office.

(OOC: I hope I didn't make myself look like an idiot doing that.)

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 2

Cherry Blossom turned around and noticed a Pegasus with a flame colored mane following her. "E-Excuse me, but could you please tell me where C-Commander Hurricane is? I-I need to tell her some importan information about the Unicorns and I think it may help."

• Brohoof 2

Flame stared at the pony. "Oh... I uh... I-I think she is at the workshop... Or the prison... Last I saw her s-she was at the workshop."

<Her Beautiful Blue eyes her bright pink mane... Get a hold of yourself Flame.> He thought. "I um... need to talk to her as well... Would you like to w-walk with me... To the Workshop ?" He asked with a rather nervous looking smile. <Why am I so bad at talking to mares.>

• Brohoof 2

"Oh uh, s-sure," she replied as she trotted next to him, but she noticed that Flame Dancer seemed very nervous in his speech. "My name is Cherry Blossom. S-So what's your name?" she asked as she just smiled at him, but now, she just needed to get to Commander Hurricane.
  • Brohoof 2