Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

"Uh, y-yeah. That- that sounds nice." Vinyl got up on the massage table and rolled onto her stomach. She was looking forward to this massage all morning and she wasn't going to let a little shyness mess up her day with Cherry, the cutest mare in the world to her

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom relaxed happily as a spa pony started gently massaging her back. "Miss Vinyl Blade. Is there something that w-would like to talk about? I mean is there something big going on in your life?" she asked as she turned her head towards the direction of Vinyl Blade.

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire chuckled at Velnir's remark about Fatigue. "Very cleaver use of words." She told Velnir. Sapphire turned back to Surge. "Very well, take me to the border then." Sapphire replied to Surge.

Algid read the letter from Vinyl. 'I would still want our borders to be patrolled.' He thought to himself worried about an earth pony attack.

"Go on patrol by the border of the earth pony's territory, do not cross, but keep an eye out for anything suspicious." He instructed the group.

The group of unicorns acknowledged their commanding officer and headed to the border.

• Brohoof 1

"Easy. Just yell some motivational phrases," she joked. She smiled at him, then noticed Vinyl walking on. Her heart stopped until she noticed that Vinyl had gone by and not stopped. "We may have nearly been in trouble, Martin," she whispered to him.

Martin noticed Vinyl too "If she did pay more mind then at least I have my hood." he said slyly "It probably won't last forever but I hope it'll last long enough..." Then he saw her (Vinyl) going into a spa... with a pink maned pegasus "Hey, is that Cherry? Why is she and Vinyl going to the spa?"
  • Brohoof 2

"Just don't harm her," he said warningly as Surge opened the cell.

Fear not Fire Blade. I have no intention of harming her. I have no reason to. Lets go Windscar. Right behind you. They walk out and go to the food storage barn. Wow.....Thats a lot of food. Is the our food....i mean the pagasus food here too? Yes it is. Hooks up to a cart. Ok...Lets go.

Fatigue was pacing back and forth in front of Fire Blades cell. Man you are so lucky Surge is waiting to see you when he gets back. If he wasnt Ohhhh man...you would be begging for mercy.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir narrowed his eyes, "WHO would be begging for mercy Fatigue? I wonder, is it like some sort of fetish? Some sort of desire? Instead of mares, you want pain, and lots of it? Your's his, mine, it doesn't really matter to you, you just want pain. I got that right?"

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire followed the two ponies but remained silent. She studied the place around her, the farms the rustic buildings, it was quite quaint and simplistic, yet practical. The smell of the of the air smelled like the crops they were harvesting, it was quite pleasant.
  • Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom relaxed happily as a spa pony started gently massaging her back. "Miss Vinyl Blade. Is there something that w-would like to talk about? I mean is there something big going on in your life?" she asked as she turned her head towards the direction of Vinyl Blade.

Vinyl relaxed as the other pony started massaging her, sending chill of pleasure through her back. She turned her head toward Cherry and rested it on her hooves. "Please, just call me Vinyl. Other than the current events, nothing's going on in my life." She paused for a moment. "Wait... There's one thing. I'm turning twenty soon, I think it's in about a week... Yeah, a week."

"Oh really? I thought you were a bit older then 20. You're pretty young for a leader, but that is great." Cherry Blossom smiled, but was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. She was getting much more relaxed each second as the pony's hooves massaged heavenly on her back.

Velnir narrowed his eyes, "WHO would be begging for mercy Fatigue? I wonder, is it like some sort of fetish? Some sort of desire? Instead of mares, you want pain, and lots of it? Your's his, mine, it doesn't really matter to you, you just want pain. I got that right?"

Looking at Velinr and standing over him. You say why do i focus on pain? Why dont i go after mares? Im going to tell you something V. Something that not even Surge or Martin know about me. As a foal i walked in on my father beating my mother. She was near death before i stopped him. We fought for a long time. But then i got the best of him. I rammed a piece of glass through his chest. And as he lay on the floor bleeding out i crushed his throat. I went back to my mother. She was dieing and was not going to make it. and what she told me with her last breath was that im not my father. That im not the monster he was. That.....i was better than him. She died in my arms. She was the only mare.....that i could ever love. Because after that day i realized i didnt want to be my father.....But no matter what i was doomed to become just like him.. Thats why i dont go after mares. Thats why i dont go looking for love. I just look for things that bring pain. Its all i know....Its all i am. And i dont ever want to harm a mare...like my father did. Sigh......So now you know....Now you know why all i know is pain. Thats why i bring pain to all around me. I hope your happy. Walks away from Velinr. Because i will never know that feel. Edited by Diehard

Vinyl smiled and closed her eyes. "I get that quite a bit. I am the youngest empress of the unicorns in recorded history. At first, some ponies were uneasy about a pony as young as I was ruling such a large and powerful kingdom, but eventually I won them over."

• Brohoof 1

He calls after him, "I would be sorry, if half my scars didn't come from you. You don't want to be like your dad? Get an education, learn how to deal with ponies, instead of getting caught in this deathtrap," he sighs as he realizes the axepony probably wasn't listening.

"That's goo to know." Cherry Blossom closed her eyes as well and kept silent. She didn't have anything to say and just wanted to enjoy the massage. "How about we go to the steam rooom after we are done with the massages?" she asked as the spa pony began to massage her wings.
  • Brohoof 2

"Mmmmmhhhmmmmm." Vinyl was so relaxed by the massage that she almost fell asleep a few times. Eventually she drifted off a bit too far and fell asleep. As was usual for the past couple of days, she dreamt of Cherry. She was the only pony on her mind since they met.

• Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom tilted her head to the side and just watched the wall. Constantly staring at it, feeling that it may come crumbling down to the forecasted war. This upset her greatly and she knew a lot of friendly faces would disappear if a war broke out.

• Brohoof 1

He calls after him, "I would be sorry, if half my scars didn't come from you. You don't want to be like your dad? Get an education, learn how to deal with ponies, instead of getting caught in this deathtrap," he sighs as he realizes the axepony probably wasn't listening.

You say i should an education. Ha....I did. My teacher....Was life. I may not know as much as you do. Or be as deep in the books and scrolls as you are. But i know enough to get me by. And that crack up made about my brain matter and how much of it i have. Was not called for. But hey...i guess youll do anything to get even with me. But ill leave you with this. You may have a scare...but your not dead are you? Be thankful for that. Cause if i didnt like you.....You would be dead. Goes in his room and shuts the door.

As Surge, WS, and Sapphire made their way down the trail WS stepped on something. Ouch....Son of a maticore, what the hell is this? Picking up a gem like rock. Hey Surge look at this. Have you ever seen anything like it before? Looking at the stone he sees thee are more on the trail. Sapphire do you have anything to do with this?

Vinyl woke up several minutes later. The ponies had just finished giving her and Cherry massages and they were ready to move on to the steam room. She stretched and got off of the massage table. She tapped Cherry on the shoulder and told her that she was ready to move on to the steam room

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire studied the rock recognizing it. "I know what that is, it's nothing important, it's just an inexpensive gem. Let us carry on." Sapphire replied to Surge, the rocks weren't charged with magic so they were of no threat. Sapphire took one and kept it with her.

Velnir stares at the door for a good minute, thinking, He likes me? How is that possible? One of these scars was when you used my own sickle on me for not torturing long enough. you burned down my house. All of these are negative, aren't they? I've tortured ponies since I saved Surge from that poisonous bush, because I instinctively know how much they can take and stares at it He pulls out his sickle and stares at it. Then he hooks it into leather straps on his bag that were barely visible, instead of back in his bag. He turns to Fire Blade, asking, "now that they're gone, why did you kill two ponies. right now, you can say anything, Shelby won't say anything, will you?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cherry Blossom secured the bath robe and towel on her head and moved on into the steam room with Vinyl Blade. She sat down on one of the wooden benches and a spa pony started pouring water into a container, which resulted in it creating steam in every corner of the room. Cherry Blossom sighed and leaned against Vinyl Blade.

((OOC: I've got to go, but feel free to control Cherry Blossom.))

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Martin noticed Vinyl too "If she did pay more mind then at least I have my hood." he said slyly "It probably won't last forever but I hope it'll last long enough..." Then he saw her (Vinyl) going into a spa... with a pink maned pegasus "Hey, is that Cherry? Why is she and Vinyl going to the spa?"

"Yeah... If you're plans are ready, we may be able to go tell Vinyl that we are ready. I just hope that there isn't something going on between the two of them that is something I wouldn't like."

Fear not Fire Blade. I have no intention of harming her. I have no reason to. Lets go Windscar. Right behind you. They walk out and go to the food storage barn. Wow.....Thats a lot of food. Is the our food....i mean the pagasus food here too? Yes it is. Hooks up to a cart. Ok...Lets go.

Fatigue was pacing back and forth in front of Fire Blades cell. Man you are so lucky Surge is waiting to see you when he gets back. If he wasnt Ohhhh man...you would be begging for mercy.

"Maybe. And that would be the way my life were to end if Fate turned it that way. I've told you the truth already."

• Brohoof 1

Velnir sighed; it had been a long day, and right now is the point where he should be relaxing with the mare of his life. "Shelby, do you want to go home now?" He asked, leaning against her. He smiled faintly as he realized that a small part of him had expected to never see her again, for no other reason then some f'd up luck, and that he had a history of things being taken away from him.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir stares at the door for a good minute, thinking, He likes me? How is that possible? One of these scars was when you used my own sickle on me for not torturing long enough. you burned down my house. All of these are negative, aren't they? I've tortured ponies since I saved Surge from that poisonous bush, because I instinctively know how much they can take and stares at it He pulls out his sickle and stares at it. Then he hooks it into leather straps on his bag that were barely visible, instead of back in his bag. He turns to Fire Blade, asking, "now that they're gone, why did you kill two ponies. right now, you can say anything, Shelby won't say anything, will you?"

Shelby looked as if she had been interrupted from a dream.

"No, I won't..."

Fire Blade sighed.

"Look, I thought they might be leading us into a trap. That's it. I didn't trust them, so I killed them."

Velnir sighed; it had been a long day, and right now is the point where he should be relaxing with the mare of his life. "Shelby, do you want to go home now?" He asked, leaning against her. He smiled faintly as he realized that a small part of him had expected to never see her again, for no other reason then some f'd up luck, and that he had a history of things being taken away from him.

Shelby leaned back into him, content with Fire Blade's response.

"Yes... Yes, I would. I'm feeling tired right now."

Fire Blade grumbled something inaudibly and laid back down on his bed.

Velnir's smile broadened when she leaned back into him, and brought a fresh wave of her scent to him. Seeing Fire Blade's reaction, he grins, "Perhaps one day you'll understand. We can't release your cuffs, but I'm sure you'll be well fed until we know what to do. Fatigue likes a fight." He leads Shelby out, eyes closed happily, with his face in her mane. It was more like her leading him out, actually. "I missed you. A lot. I guess a part of me actually didn't expect to see you again."

• Brohoof 1

Velnir's smile broadened when she leaned back into him, and brought a fresh wave of her scent to him. Seeing Fire Blade's reaction, he grins, "Perhaps one day you'll understand. We can't release your cuffs, but I'm sure you'll be well fed until we know what to do. Fatigue likes a fight." He leads Shelby out, eyes closed happily, with his face in her mane. It was more like her leading him out, actually. "I missed you. A lot. I guess a part of me actually didn't expect to see you again."

Fire Blade rolled his eyes.

"Love. I understand just fine."

He sighed as they left.

"I was just hoping you would be safe. If you weren't safe, then... Then I don't know. Right now, I'm happy you came back unharmed."

She was still leaning into him, but she let him put his face in her mane.