Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find it strange for guys to cross their legs while sitting?

Zygen

36 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I really can't judge when I sit in a W position all the time :orly:

What is a W position? :ooh:

Like this:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Splashee said:

What is a W position? :ooh:

Like this:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah, that's shrugging. Here's a reference:

image.jpeg.6e2181e4932fd76f91d4d42357812c17.jpeg

People always told me it's bad for my health and I won't have a hand dominance and whatever, but I am 100% right handed and doing fine, all things considering. :orly: I think it's just one of those things people who can't sit this way are jealous of :toldya:

• Brohoof 2

I don't care for what most people do, as long as it doesn't affect me. I used to care, genuinely, and think "There must be a dysfunction in the natural structure of family taking place, as parents are not present due to the change of what defines the parental roles of men and women regarding their place in the working structure of society, and the information that is left available to these unsupervised children is negatively affecting their personal development and moral values". As I presently saw how the information they found on the internet created a lot of issues in their personalities, violent behaviour and sexual distortions in very small children that were trying to replicate what they saw. Not only children, but adolescents, young adults, and "adults" as well. I always tried to approach understanding when something stricked as abnormal or wrong. I don't care anymore. The world can burn, and you will find me smilling on my outdoor chair, drinking orange juice, with my sunglasses on.

I double cross them myself, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

If it's the number 4 crossing legs it's fine.... But if it's a women style..... Well there's a reason why it's called a woman's style..... Because its not comfortable for ones who have balls.... Curse you balls...

• 2 weeks later...