Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Help

NozY

Hey everypony,I was searching for mlp fim episodes,I watched a few episodes and I saw a thumbnail of Pinkie pie with a knife.I thought it was a song or a joke,so i decided to watch the vid.Its called "Cupcakes 2012 clip 2".After watching the first 10 seconds of the vid...I cant belive what I saw,and now i cant get the scene out of my mind.Can anypony help me?..When you don't know what im talking about search on yt "cupcakes 2012 clip 2".Help!

Oh no, another mind ruined by cupcakes. I remember when I watched it, I couldn't get it out either... I would say just watch a few lighthearted episodes/read some good fan-fics. Or start drawing, listen to music, just try to stop thinking about it.

• Brohoof 3

Oh dear...

Try listen to very happy music. That was my trick a long time ago when my mind was scared with awful things.

Might i suggest this:

[/url] .

It helped me out, at least.

Happy thoughts :)

Edited by Nac0n
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The video should be banned from youtube...I will try to forget it,It's very hard but I'll try my best.Thanks for the tips guys. :)

EVERYPONY,DON'T WATCH CUPCAKES :( :(

Edited by NozY

I just shook my head at cupcakes the first time I read it. Same with Sweet Apple Massacre - this was when I first joined the fandom and I immediately fawned over on how creative the fandom can be in coming up with taking some traits of a character and completely warping them in some sick and twisted manner.

• Brohoof 1

Hey everypony,I was searching for mlp fim episodes,I watched a few episodes and I saw a thumbnail of Pinkie pie with a knife.I thought it was a song or a joke,so i decided to watch the vid.Its called "Cupcakes 2012 clip 2".After watching the first 10 seconds of the vid...I cant belive what I saw,and now i cant get the scene out of my mind.Can anypony help me?..When you don't know what im talking about search on yt "cupcakes 2012 clip 2".Help!

Yeah, just avoid grimdark in general if you aren't the type of person who would enjoy it. Anything that looks remotely like a horror movie with ponies whould be avoided. As for getting it out of your mind, just watch a light hearted Pinkie Pie episode to remind you of her actual personality
  • Brohoof 1

Yes... Well...

So, yeah. That's cupcakes. The BANE of most Bronies' existence. It is something most of us try to well, just avoid altogether.

That's probably the darkest animation of it, and I'm quite sorry that's how you discovered cupcakes.

• Brohoof 2

I am so temped to go look it up right now but.... I Really dont want to... UUGGGGGGHH.

Anywho what I usually do when I see things that are freaky and evil is listen to music, watch a real episode of mlp, read, watch an awesome movie... things like that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You guys helped me alot.Thaaaanksss to everypony for the advices.I'm listening Alex S now,I watched some lighthearted episodes. :D :D :D

Edited by NozY

I don't see why everyone freaks out at things like Cupcakes and Sweet Apple Massacre. I found them pretty funny, personally. It's just writing, just like Slender is just a game and Ben is just a fictional character from a creepypasta.

Oh no...cupcakes...I remember reading that about a year ago and not being able to sleep right for about 2 weeks. The best advice I can give you is to make yourself understand that Pinkie Pie is not the pony that the fic depicts. As for getting the image out of your head, just try to forget about it, this may sound silly, but think about positive, happy things, what would make you happiest right now. Just imagine that and try to forget about that story.

• Brohoof 1