private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

She laughed to herself hearing about Lightening. It must be odd to not know your own brother. She cocked her head to the side after she heard the part about the Dance.

"Oh, you want to go now? Well, we can if you want but I thought you said it wasn't your thing?"

"What? I never said that. I said that the only reason I was going to go with Eris was to look for a guy that we could... do stuff with." Vinyl leaned on Obsidian and nuzzled her head into her shoulder. "I would love to go with you. Think about it, you, me, dancing together. It's gonna be great."

• Brohoof 2

"What? I never said that. I said that the only reason I was going to go with Eris was to look for a guy that we could... do stuff with." Vinyl leaned on Obsidian and nuzzled her head into her shoulder. "I would love to go with you. Think about it, you, me, dancing together. It's gonna be great."

She nuzzled her back and grinned. "Yes, it would. But what is your reason for going now. If it was to find someone to play with you and Eris before, what is it now? As much as I hope its just because you want to show up with me on the dance floor, is there.....well...is there another reason?"

She tilted her head to side, her eyes searching Vinyl's.

• Brohoof 1

She nuzzled her back and grinned. "Yes, it would. But what is your reason for going now. If it was to find someone to play with you and Eris before, what is it now? As much as I hope its just because you want to show up with me on the dance floor, is there.....well...is there another reason?"

She tilted her head to side, her eyes searching Vinyl's.

Vinyl looked around, thinking of if there were any other reasons. She looked back into Winter's eyes and smiled. "Nope. Not really. I want to have a nice time with you at the dance. Maybe I could get a chocolate shake from somewhere too... Not much else really."

• Brohoof 2

"I feel like she's worth it. I mean, I've made plenty of mistakes around her already, but I think if I can get everything straight with her again, it will be more than worth it. I just have to be more open, more honest with her..."

He sighed. He didn't have time to explain himself when she ran out on him last time...

"well mate, if that's what you think then go for it, you might want to make it quick though, just in case she finds somepony else to fill your spot. I'd like to stay and help, but thats all the advice I can give. I know how to charm a mare for a one-nighter, but I'm guessing you want more than that."

Parso got up and headed for the door

"adios, get better soon, yeah"

he made it back to his room and dressed in his party clothes, sitting on his bed waiting for that text from Cherished so he can pick her up

• Brohoof 2

He sat there, suddenly alone again. He felt like he couldn't text Vinyl, and he definitely couldn't text Lovely. He didn't know anypony else's numbers, so he wondered what would happen to him. He remembered the dance was tonight... Tonight... No, Obsidian may have already found someone else... He hoped she hadn't.

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl looked around, thinking of if there were any other reasons. She looked back into Winter's eyes and smiled. "Nope. Not really. I want to have a nice time with you at the dance. Maybe I could get a chocolate shake from somewhere too... Not much else really."

"Well then alright. I'll go with you. Its the least I could do. Eris needs to see there is life after him and you're doing just fine. Isn't it tonight? If so we need to go get ready. I don't have a dress or anything for something like this."

She smiled at Vinyl but inside she felt horrible. She told Nightfall she wasn;t going and if she just showed up and he was there it would make her out to be a liar. Not an options. She would have to confront him again.

"Vinyl, I should go get some things for tonight. Meet ya back at your room?"

• Brohoof 3

"Well then alright. I'll go with you. Its the least I could do. Eris needs to see there is life after him and you're doing just fine. Isn't it tonight? If so we need to go get ready. I don't have a dress or anything for something like this."

She smiled at Vinyl but inside she felt horrible. She told Nightfall she wasn;t going and if she just showed up and he was there. It would make her out to be a liar. Not an option. She would have to confront him again.

"Vinyl, I should go get some things for tonight. Meet ya back at your room?"

"Yes, it's tonight. I guess I'll be getting ready back at my place. I should be done in about an hour." Vinyl gave Obsidian a hug and teleported to her room. Let's see... I just took a shower. I need to put on makeup, pick a dress, pick out shoes, fix my hair and tail...I should be able to do that before the hour's over.

• Brohoof 3

"Yes, it's tonight. I guess I'll be getting ready back at my place. I should be done in about an hour." Vinyl gave Obsidian a hug and teleported to her room. Let's see... I just took a shower. I need to put on makeup, pick a dress, pick out shoes, fix my hair and tail...I should be able to do that before the hour's over.

She nodded farewell to Lightning and headed off towards the Hospital. She made it all the way to front desk on Nightfalls floor and stopped. Why is she here? She doesn't have to explain herself to anyone. All she owed him was a 'thank you' which she gave already. He lied to her. He did have a thing for Lovely, at least at some time. She had Vinyl and Vinyl was good to her so far. She turned around and left. Screw it. She was done. She went into Canterlot to finish her shopping and then headed back to Vinyls dorm.

• Brohoof 3

Nightfall got up. The nurse had just come by and had given him some things to take care of his headache, and told him he was being released. He sighed. He wondered how everypony else was doing.

He didn't go back to his room immediately. He just walked where he wanted to, staying in the shadows. The way Obsidian, the one mare it seemed he had had a chance with, now also despised him. He felt like a failure. He needed a break from life, but when does it let up?

He couldn't commit suicide, but he didn't know what to do or where to go. He found himself in a garden when he finally broke down and cried. Cried hard. He couldn't stop it.

• Brohoof 2

She nodded farewell to Lightning and headed off towards the Hospital. She made it all the way to front desk on Nightfalls floor and stopped. Why is she here? She doesn't have to explain herself to anyone. All she owed him was a 'thank you' which she gave already. He lied to her. He did have a thing for Lovely, at least at some time. She had Vinyl and Vinyl was good to her so far. She turned around and left. Screw it. She was done. She went into Canterlot to finish her shopping and then headed back to Vinyls dorm.

((I took the liberty of having you walk into my dorm))

Vinyl finished picking out her dress and shoes and putting on her makeup. She was almost finished with fixing her hair when Obsidian walked in. "Oh, uh... Hey Winter. I wasn't expecting you here this early. I'm almost done with my hair, then I'll be ready to go."

• Brohoof 3

Only 15 minutes had passed and the dance hasn't started yet at least for Dogboots. "I feel like I forgot to do something today but I can't put my hoof on i- oh my goodness! the garden! I forgot to water the plants or even check on them. I still got 45 minutes before it starts. I guess I can spare some time to at least check the progress of it." He thought as he picked up his radio. "Hey, there's something I got to check on real quick i'll be back soon, over." He said speaking into the radio. "Roger that. Don't take too long, over." A voice of another security stallion said. 

Even though there was plenty of time for him to walk, check and head back to his post, he still ran to the garden making sure not to waste too much time. It was nearly dark but not dark enough for the stallion as he approached the garden. He quickly took out his flashlight and shined it at his garden. The sight of his garden nearly horrified Dogboots. There were hoofprints planted in the dirt but they seemed a bit old. Soon his ears perked and he snapped back to reality at the sound of somepony crying. He shined his flashlight at the source. The beam was shined at Nightfall who looked at him in surprise. Dogboots hadn't even met or even talked to him at least officially. He didn't know how to approach him at all. "I'm guessing these aren't your prints as they're a bit old. So, what's the matter?" He asked the alicorn that was caught in the beam of light.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Only 15 minutes had passed and the dance hasn't started yet at least for Dogboots. "I feel like I forgot to do something today but I can't put my hoof on i- oh my goodness! the garden! I forgot to water the plants or even check on them. I still got 45 minutes before it starts. I guess I can spare some time to at least check the progress of it." He thought as he picked up his radio. "Hey, there's something I got to check on real quick i'll be back soon, over." He said speaking into the radio. "Roger that. Don't take too long, over." A voice of another security stallion said. 

Even though there was plenty of time for him to walk, check and head back to his post, he still ran to the garden making sure not to waste too much time. It was nearly dark but not dark enough for the stallion as he approached the garden. He quickly took out his flashlight and shined it at his garden. The sight of his garden nearly horrified Dogboots. There were hoofprints planted in the dirt but they seemed a bit old. Soon his ears perked and he snapped back to reality at the sound of somepony crying. He shined his flashlight at the source. The beam was shined at Nightfall who looked at him in surprise. Dogboots hadn't even met or even talked to him at least officially. He didn't know how to approach him at all. "I'm guessing these aren't your prints as they're a bit old. So, what's the matter?" He asked the alicorn that was caught in the beam of light.

He spun around, surprised, shocked, and confused.

"They might be mine... I don't know..."

He sighed, and wiped his tears.

"Oh joy. Being caught crying, as a colt, by another colt is not good for one's reputation."

"Ow... Well... I thought my life was getting better. But it's just worse. Like I should have seen it would be."

He winced every time he looked near the beam of light.

"I just need to get back to my dorm room, take these (he lifted up his prescribed meds), and rest..."

• Brohoof 2

"No thank you, i've got plenty of meds and don't worry about the garden. I can fix it later but I doubt it. Anyway, I'm guessing that the incident this morning has something to do with this?" He asked turning off the light as he put it back in its holster. "He reminds me of myself a few years ago. Always trying to do the right thing without thinking of the consequences or even taking them into consideration." He thought to himself looking back at his past.

• Brohoof 1

"No thank you, i've got plenty of meds and don't worry about the garden. I can fix it later but I doubt it. Anyway, I'm guessing that the incident this morning has something to do with this?" He asked turning off the light as he put it back in its holster. "He reminds me of myself a few years ago. Always trying to do the right thing without thinking of the consequences or even taking them into consideration." He thought to himself looking back at his past.

He almost chuckled. He meant that he was going to have to take the meds, not this guard.

"A bit. My head still hurts a lot..."

He sighed.

"It's about mares. I never seem to get along with them, and now I'm sure I won't at all... It's a bit frustrating, and it stresses me out a bit..."

• Brohoof 2

"I see, well what if I said that I can help you with that mare problem and get back at Eris in one fell swoop?" He asked in a bit of a confident tone. "Might as well do one nice thing to help somepony before I leave this soap opera I call work." He thought to himself. He was normally one for helping those that needed it but it would be different this time for him.

• Brohoof 1

"I see, well what if I said that I can help you with that mare problem and get back at Eris in one fell swoop?" He asked in a bit of a confident tone. "Might as well do one nice thing to help somepony before I leave this soap opera I call work." He thought to himself. He was normally one for helping those that needed it but it would be different this time for him.

"I would reply that you would need a very delicate, interesting plan to get this through... I would also add that I would like to hear the plan."

He wondered what kind of craziness this guard had in store for him. I must have something to do with the dance... Maybe they would sneak into the dance... huh... he might be able to do something there...

• Brohoof 1

"I would reply that you would need a very delicate, interesting plan to get this through... I would also add that I would like to hear the plan."

He wondered what kind of craziness this guard had in store for him. I must have something to do with the dance... Maybe they would sneak into the dance... huh... he might be able to do something there...

"I've planted drugs in Eris's locker, sports locker as well as the meal that's being set for tomorrow. Now your probably wondering, "He's been caught with drugs before. What difference will it make?" These drugs are steroids and if he's caught with them in his possession then there will be questions. They will have him tested to see if he has been taking the drugs. This is where the food comes into play. Because as soon as he eats tomorrow's meal he would have already ingested the steroids. This is where you come into play, if you can confirm that Eris has ingested the steroids then you call the police and report that you saw Eris taking some weird substances or whatever excuse you fancy. Once, the police arrive then it will all come together. With Eris testing positive and his attempted rape of Rockshire. He's going to be in the joint for quite a long time. Not only that but he will be kicked out of the school and the ponyball team and he'll experience what its like to hit rock bottom. Plus as an added bonus you can take credit for this plan. Someponys might be asking questions but you can tell them that you hired some anonymous colt to help you carry out the plan. This will help you win the heart of the mare you are trying to get. So, you want in?" Dogboots asked as he grinned at the alicorn.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 2

"I've planted drugs in Eris's locker, sports locker as well as the meal that's being set for tomorrow. Now your probably wondering, "He's been caught with drugs before. What difference will it make?" These drugs are steroids and if he's caught with them in his possession then there will be questions. They will have him tested to see if he has been taking the drugs. This is where the food comes into play. Because as soon as he eats tomorrow's meal he would have already ingested the steroids. This is where you come into play, if you can confirm that Eris has ingested the steroids then you call the police and report that you saw Eris taking some weird substances or whatever excuse you fancy. Once, the police arrive then it will all come together. With Eris testing positive and his attempted rape of Rockshire. He's going to be in the joint for quite a long time. Not only that but he will be kicked out of the school and the ponyball team and he'll experience what its like to hit rock bottom. Plus as an added bonus you can take credit for this plan. Someponys might be asking questions but you can tell them that you hired some anonymous colt to help you carry out the plan. This will help you win the heart of the mare you are trying to get. So, you want in?" Dogboots asked as he grinned at the alicorn.

He thought for a moment.

"Well, one issue is that he is the son of a very, very rich family. Another is, do you think all the quality mares will like the idea of me trying to remove somepony from the school, even if that somepony is bad? Let them make their own mistakes. And finally, slightly like the second issue, is no pony likes a snitch. Honestly, I don't mind if you carry out your plan, but leave me out of it. I'm sure nopony, especially Obsidian, would like the idea of me being involved in some plot like this."

• Brohoof 2

Star looked down at his watch, casting a quick glance before realising that he had come nearly twenty minutes early. Perfect, that leaves me time to get prepared. Where is that punch bowl? I have to get some before it gets spiked inevitably.

It wasn’t too difficult to locate in the end. Star took out the small vile of love potion from his formal white scarf and pulled off the cork. It let out a small pink puff of magic before fading away into the air. He had to get the portion right, Lovely needing just the right amount to fall in love with Ice, too much resulting in complete obsession. He carefully filled a cup with the punch and moved to pour in the love potion. At the last second he dropped it. Not the cup, but the vile. It spiralled into the punch bowl and disappeared beneath the surface.

“Bugger bugger bugger bugger, no no no!” He sifted through the bowl with the ladle until he found the vile. He raised it from the punch only to find it was empty. The entire contence of the love potion had been mistakenly mixed with the punch. Star quickly filled the cup with the punch and galloped off, looking to see if anypony had seen him. Maybe the effects would be too dilated to be noticeable, one could only hope.

“Ice Beam, here, take this. Give this to Lovely and I guarantee success. Just don’t have any of the punch yourself. Trust me.”

He thought for a moment.

"Well, one issue is that he is the son of a very, very rich family. Another is, do you think all the quality mares will like the idea of me trying to remove somepony from the school, even if that somepony is bad? Let them make their own mistakes. And finally, slightly like the second issue, is no pony likes a snitch. Honestly, I don't mind if you carry out your plan, but leave me out of it. I'm sure nopony, especially Obsidian, would like the idea of me being involved in some plot like this."

"I understand. By the way if your planning on going to the dance tonight, I would suggest finding some proper attire. You don't want to look like that on the dance floo-" He said being interrupted by a sudden chill down his back. This chill was different than last time though. This chill felt more like a warning than something bad happening. "Huh that was weird." He said out loud to himself as he turned his head in the opposite direction that lead to the dance. "Is my mind playing tricks on me? It wasn't last time I got a chill down my back but this one feels different. It's not bad but its lingering. Did something happen at the dance? Probably. Can't say for sure but I best get back soon." Dogboots thought to himself still staring at the direction the dance was being held at. He hadn't realized yet that he stopped mid-sentence talking to Nightfall.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Standing around waiting for Lovely, Percussive had noticed Star by the punch bowl, as if he was worrying about something. Hmm? What's Star Keeper doing? Is he... Nah, I bet not. I know Star Keeper wouldn't do that.... would he?

Rockshire had shown at the dance entrance, in a red dress. Her mane was one gain tied back, and it looked like she had more mascara on her than usual. She casually looked around for Star, finally noticing him with Ice Beam, and walked over there next to him. "Ah, there you are!"

Ice Beam was at the dance waiting for Lovely to arrive when Star Keeper came over and handed him a cup of punch.

“Ice Beam, here, take this. Give this to Lovely and I guarantee success. Just don’t have any of the punch yourself. Trust me.”

"Um, all right then..." Ice Beam said, taking the cup of punch. He didn't know what Star had done to the punch but it couldn't be good...

Edited by Champion RD92

Star pivoted on the spot, turning to face the new arrival. "Ah yes, hi Shire." He gave her a quick hug before taking the time just to admire her. "You certainly look lovely. Oh, ignore me, let's just find something to do while we wait fro everyone else to show up."

((I took the liberty of having you walk into my dorm))

Vinyl finished picking out her dress and shoes and putting on her makeup. She was almost finished with fixing her hair when Obsidian walked in. "Oh, uh... Hey Winter. I wasn't expecting you here this early. I'm almost done with my hair, then I'll be ready to go."

She looked over at Vinyl and smiled. "Take your time." She went to the bathroom and showered again..She just felt like she need to wash away everything in her head and hoped the shower would somehow do that. She dried off and did her make-up. After a while she sat next to Vinyl and blushed.

"Vinyl, could you maybe, help me with my mane and tail...I'm not too good at that kind of thing."

• Brohoof 1

That was odd... Star looked a bit frantic to Rockshire. Did he already do something about that vial?

"Thanks, and OK. What would you want to do? I'm fine with anything. Actually, I'm getting a bit thirsty. I think I'll go and get some punch." Rockshire was already on her way to the punch bowl.