The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Me: Wow,that's dark. Fuckin Cloudsdale and their stupid flying ponies.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(its also in my fan fic but I need to edit it some more)

yeah after that from what I heard all armies had been united into one the Solar Empire to prevent another tragedy..... well the sun seems to be rising I will see you later Jack *fades*

Sig2.jpg

Me: Okay. I'm gonna go collect my $40. I'll probably be back for the night.

Me: Hi,Rose. What are you doing here?

• 4 weeks later...

Oh,um,hi. I like having you here and all,but I'm not very comfortable with naked guys in my room.

Could you put some clothes on,please?

Oh,it's okay. I understand. It happens to me to. The thread teleports us,it's very strange that way.

But,please do put some clothes on. :please:

Hi. But,could you put some clothes on,please?

too hot for a shirt

Ummm.....how do I respond to that?

Interesting. But,please put some clothes on.