The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

I'm a sir,yes. 

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

The guy with the mask needs to go. 

But,the tiger can stay.

I'm scared of the tiger! My bed is already full of shark woonas and Godots!

Next%2BSig.png

Cheria (right) is a small town girl who was afflicted with a terrible sickness when she was very young. Meeting Sophie changed that however. She recovered almost instantly from her illness due to Sophie's magic and gained an undeniable talent with her own, and what does she do with this magic? She acts as a healer for her small town and helps the militia keep the hostile border safe. Seven years later, she's started a nation-wide relief organization after her adventure with Sophie and Friends, a great connection to the element of generosity.

I'm pretty unsure about that face your making.

You're sick? I'm out. 

*jumps through the window*

Ah back again I see. Oh about my face.I'm just 'happy' to see you.

Next%2BSig.png

Cheria (right) is a small town girl who was afflicted with a terrible sickness when she was very young. Meeting Sophie changed that however. She recovered almost instantly from her illness due to Sophie's magic and gained an undeniable talent with her own, and what does she do with this magic? She acts as a healer for her small town and helps the militia keep the hostile border safe. Seven years later, she's started a nation-wide relief organization after her adventure with Sophie and Friends, a great connection to the element of generosity.