Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Online

Indigo

Oh my god, please nooooo! My schoolwork, my grades...

Well, I tried. *rips up homeworks and turn on computer*

Honestly, though, can't wait. I swear to god, once this comes out it will completely dominate my free time.

Hello, SweBow here! (The man that recorded and commenting on the Youtube you seen.)

1) It's gonna be free, but since server will cost money. We gonna try to find away to get it covered (If its donations we do not know yet.)

2) We have no estimated time of release. We wish not to do something half-baked but instead professional as we possibly can. After all this is a fanmade project so its all on our freetime.

3) Indeed! The next city we gonna work on is Canterlot!

• Brohoof 5

This would be me if they were accepting payment, and if I actually had any money... :(

Posted Image

Very excited for it to be released, keep up the good work developers! :D

Wow, one of the creators is here. I have a quick question. Is there any plan to make clouds that Pegasi can walk on, or weather manipulation?

Yes, there will be clouds pegasi can walk on. About the weather we're still working on a system so pegasi can manipulate weather, but yet not to troll.

• Brohoof 1

I was wonderin, if you'll choose to be a cutie-mark-less filly, will you be able to earn it doin smth you think you good at? just curious...

I won't spoil to much but you start in a school. (Canterlot for unicorns, Cloudsdale for Pegasus and Ponyville for Earth pony) and you wil learn the basics, then after that.. the fun starts ;)

• Brohoof 1

I won't spoil to much but you start in a school. (Canterlot for unicorns, Cloudsdale for Pegasus and Ponyville for Earth pony) and you wil learn the basics, then after that.. the fun starts ;)

oh. sounds awesome!

Why haven't I heard of this before... When is it released?!

We're right now aiming for Alpha, after that the logical step is Beta :)

It looks sooo cool I hope its free but if there manages to be a subscription fee I will definitely pay. EEEEEEEEEE filly unicorn here I come.

It's free!