Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Online

Indigo

How can I download this. It looks rather interesting.

I don't believe it is available for download yet.

Hello, SweBow here! (The man that recorded and commenting on the Youtube you seen.)

1) It's gonna be free, but since server will cost money. We gonna try to find away to get it covered (If its donations we do not know yet.)

2) We have no estimated time of release. We wish not to do something half-baked but instead professional as we possibly can. After all this is a fanmade project so its all on our freetime.

3) Indeed! The next city we gonna work on is Canterlot!

-bows down-

I am not worthy to be in your prescence.

• Brohoof 1

It's not out yet, game still in development.

Please finish before the summer? :D

I cannot promise that. We are working as hard as we can but we wish not to release anything half-baked.

-bows down-

I am not worthy to be in your prescence.

No need to bow down. Instead I suggest you stand up and go and enjoy some ponies!

• Brohoof 1

When does it come out?

We haven't set a release date yet.

Disregard Minecraft and Terraria. Acquire Equestria Online.

What language is this programmed in anyway, anypony know?

It's programmed in C#. The engine we use is Unity3D.

I have to get my connection sorted out before this comes out, and DAMN THE EXPENSE!

I read that there are different types of cutie marks that you can earn at the start which can then be customised. I was wondering if they are going to be something like classes, where once you earn a certain type it defines how your character progresses.

haha! I came here to post this very topic!

Yeah, it looks very promising indeed. And it's still only in pre-alpha phase! The full game is gonna be absolutely amazing! Apparently, they're gonna be working on Canterlot next. I can't wait to see that!

And when this gets released, I'm totally playing as a unicorn! The teleporting feature looks like so much fun! :3

screw phisics go pinkie pie! breaking 4th walls and stuff! :)

...och vart ska du spela det? :] datorn du har hos din mamma är ju segare än en Nokia 3310 XD

I'm too lazy to write in English :]

De är därför jag ska spela på min dator hos pappa som är 5 år och klarar av bland annat the sims 2 utan lagg. :L

...och vart ska du spela det? :] datorn du har hos din mamma är ju segare än en Nokia 3310 XD

I'm too lazy to write in English :]

Tur då att spelet inte är speciellt krävande. Dessutom har den flertal olika inställningar du kan ändra.

I have to get my connection sorted out before this comes out, and DAMN THE EXPENSE!

I read that there are different types of cutie marks that you can earn at the start which can then be customised. I was wondering if they are going to be something like classes, where once you earn a certain type it defines how your character progresses.

It won't be classes really, you got yourself decide your own faith!

I herd you can already make an account for this, is that true? :huh:

I won't hesitate the moment you say yes... ^_^

Yes, if you register on the forums (ours that is), that will be your login name.

De är därför jag ska spela på min dator hos pappa som är 5 år och klarar av bland annat the sims 2 utan lagg. :L

Kör på båda vet ja ;)

hey can i throw my two cents in... to bad i am any way. for the loading screens you should totally use this gif Posted Image

but without the mayors arm (leg?), spike/hub logo, background, and livestream logo

hey can i throw my two cents in... to bad i am any way. for the loading screens you should totally use this gif Posted Image

but without the mayors arm (leg?), spike/hub logo, background, and livestream logo

That would be nice, but we got our own material for loading screens :)