Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Online Games

Meeps

• 8 months later...

I like playing racing games online. I think I spent most of the time playing FlatOut 2. The first thing i did was hack my username to display more than the allowed characters, and that made my name stand out in the online lobby. It took a while until someone else figured out how to do it. Then it became a thing.

I used to play online games far more than I do now. The only game I keep coming back to every so often is World of Warcraft, but otherwise, I've been much more invested in storylines and solo campaigns!

• 3 years later...
6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Clawdeen  Would like to hear more of these mmorpgs:squee:  

Yeah if you had asked me that back I’m 2020 I possibly could have remembered lol. Now however I don’t remember lol. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Clawdeen  Star Wars:  The Old Republic is an online roleplay.  Wondering if you played it?  

No I have not. I was more into fantasy games like Aion Ascension. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

• 1 month later...

Well I play Toontown and once in a great while I play RuneScape. RS is more of a nostalgia thing. I’ve playing on steam deck but if I’m on pc I sometimes play digimon online and use to play perfect world for a long time but I quite for a bit and came back and all my characters were deleted so I think someone hacked it or something idk. It made me real mad though. Oh and sometimes play that one cool pony game. Can’t remember the name though. It dosnt work the greatest on steam deck though.

sorry for rambling 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Meeps. Am a bit late on this, but this thread would be more suited to Media Discussion, so I'll move it there now for you. :)

I used to play a ton of Team Fortress, Counter-Strike and OG Battlefront II, but I haven't touched those games in ages. I'll occasionally play an online match of Smash Bros, but other than that, I don't really play much online stuff.

6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Cash In  Glad you brought up the original Battlefront II:)  

It used to be one of my favourites. Shame Battlefront III never saw the light of day. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

Let's be honest, who here has actually bought and played The Day Before when it was still on Steam? What a shit show that game has turned out to be! To think that some developer would create some asset-flip type game, hype everyone up with teaser trailers, then deliver a false product just to scam everyone's wallets, let's just hope something like this, though maybe, will never happen again!

2 hours ago, Spark Thunderbass said:

et's be honest, who here has actually bought and played The Day Before when it was still on Steam?

One of my friends suggested it as our next group game. Since it was advertised as an MMO I immediately rejected it (others could play it without me), then I saw the bad reviews and after a few days the news came out that it was basically a scam. I don't think anybody of us bought it.

In general, I dislike MMOs and will not play one. If a game is advertised as a MMO, I immediately reject it.

I prefer single-player games, but playing coop games with friends is fun too. I played Borderlands, TPS, 2 and 3 with a friend and played Raft and Valheim with a group of friends. We are currently playing Barotrauma. We also tried Void Crew, but it was a bit too repetitive for me, so we decided to wait for some content updates before going back to it.