Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Camping Trip. (Romance Based RP)

Sky

For me it sadly isn't. One RP I have been in before was slightly better^^

But this one could gaiin the second place... I thought Airy was the only deeply depressed character that tried to look happy all the time^^

Well this is the best one ive play. My first one no one post on anymore, the second the DM killed my character right off the bat.

Ohhhhh... So that's where I know you from... Sorry about that... But hopefully this roleplay made up for it...

I feel like I am kinda failing romance wise in this RP... :P

Oh yeah, you were in that one. Ueah this one has definatly made up for it. And yeah you should really try the romance thing, youre falling behind along with a few others

Edit: but yeah what do you think about doing a sequal to this rp sky?

Edited by Marathon

Oh yeah, you were in that one. Ueah this one has definatly made up for it. And yeah you should really try the romance thing, youre falling behind along with a few others

Edit: but yeah what do you think about doing a sequal to this rp sky?

Well I did have an idea for a sequel. Which was going to be like 6 months later all the couples have seen each other since the camping trip so they decide to have a meet up on a cruise but... The cruise crashes and the couples wake up on a tropical island with nothing but their survival skills and their love to keep them going. But we could go with the other idea if you guys would prefer that.
  • Brohoof 1

@Naturematthe I mean, bored isn't the right word, but the night feels unnaturally long. And yeah, I'm going to do Day 2 once everyone else does, I'm just wondering when that happens.

I am waiting for everyone to sleep before I time skip. If you want the next day to start make everyone who isn't asleep, asleep.

Im kinda waiting for Pony world destroyer to post... But that doesn't mean I cant. Do you guys want me too or should I just wait ?

I think you should just post. Because to be honest there wasn't much for you guys to post about in the lake anyway.

Also for the sequel thing. Just vote.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, and is Krystal coming back? If so, I don't think you need to worry about not ending up with a mare.

As for the sequel, we can let in new people so those who are single will have someone.

Well, I think Scamps and I could call it a night now.

About the sequel: I wouldn't mind to do both after another, one in six months and an other one years later. If I had to choose, I'd take the one that is supposed to happen in six months.

("Fun" Fact: The other RP wouldn't have a nice little family with Scamps and Airy... I'm afraid they'll be alone forever...)

I think Scamps and Airy should join the group now that some problems are solved. Just saying, I think we had, like, 3 different groups of people, another of which was just 2 ponies. (Yavolin and Stacy.)

Oh, and I vote for the cruise idea. Although, I think this one should have a brief "epilogue" in ths thread so we know the few days after the camping trip to set up the new one.

Well I did have an idea for a sequel. Which was going to be like 6 months later all the couples have seen each other since the camping trip so they decide to have a meet up on a cruise but... The cruise crashes and the couples wake up on a tropical island with nothing but their survival skills and their love to keep them going. But we could go with the other idea if you guys would prefer that.

im just reading dont mind me but, i must say, the cruise liner crashes and they end up on an island? Of course you know, it cant be just a simple romantic cruise of the world. Oh no, for thats too simple eh? instead you have to go and attempt homocide by crashing the ship.

We decided we wanted to do an adventure...

OH. MY. GOSH!

AMAZING IDEA JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD!

We shall recreate Titanic in Pony proportions. "I'll never let go, Airy! Of course, if I tie this life raft I'm wearing to rhe bottom, we can both live. YAY SCIENCE!"