Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Camping Trip. (Romance Based RP)

Sky

It has to do with science because that's what mythbusters proved; if Rose had known anything about buoancy and had tied her lifejacket to the bottom od the raft, Jack could have gotten on without flipping the raft.

So, IT'S SCIENCE!

Should i start day two or are there still ponies awake? If not i shall start off the day with destruction and explos...i mean happiness and cheer. Yeah thats what i meant to say. Haha im just joking, but yea ill start off if every pony is ready.

Hey memory, can you cove for fetched real quick so that we can skip to day two. With a bang hasnt been posting cery often so it may be awhile till he/she does. (Sorry with a bang for not know your gender.) so it may be faster to cover so we cam continue on. Just say something about fetched going to his tent and going to sleep. (Just edit your current post if you read this before bang posts)

Im kinda waiting for Pony world destroyer to post... But that doesn't mean I cant. Do you guys want me too or should I just wait ?

Hehehehe... yeaaaaahh about that, I may have forgot to mention I was going to a thanksgiving party from 6:00, we were slow in preparing :<
  • Brohoof 1

Hehehehe... yeaaaaahh about that, I may have forgot to mention I was going to a thanksgiving party from 6:00, we were slow in preparing :<

Its ok ;) I kinda figured that's what was happening.

Im canadian so I celebrated Thanksgiving in October.

I hope you dont mind I controlled Marisa.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

Well i guess sence my phone battery is at 3% ill do the morning post now. Nothing like doing it at the last minute

Hey sky, i was thinking that the cruise could be like a christmas cruise. Just an idea, but yeah if you guys want i can figure out a way to get the song i made on youtube and connect a link. I think i know a way.

Flame dancer i love how alot of your post have "im canadian" in it. I think we got the point. I actualy like canada im not being mean or anything. I also noticed there tend to be more post when i start posting, can someone explain that to me?

And as for me posting when you post... I have no idea what you are talking about, I post when I need to or want to post

I have said "im Canadian" in too posts... two not allot, two :P

Edited by Flame Dancer.

So, just to clarify, so far we have

Airy and Scamps

Stacy and Yavolin

Sky and Marisa

And that's it right? I guess I'm a little confused, and so Moonbeam is kind of left drifting between groups.

Also, I'd love a sequel to this, though I think Moonbeam wouldn't fair too well stuck on an island :P . I vote for the cruise or the adventure for the sequel rather than the "Gilligan's Island" scenario, but I'd participate regardless.

Ok, this is really bothering me...

PRINCE MOENINGSTAR, READ THIS NOW!

Lesson-what we are given in school

Listen-what we do with our ears

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, PRINCE MORNINGSTAR!

One more thing, Prince Morningstar;

Less; having not as much

Least; the lowest

THIS IS RIGHT; I hope she would at LEAST LISTEN to me

There's a problem right here-> i hope she would at less lesson.

It's nothing personal, but it drives me insane and it makes posts really hard to read. Fix your grammar, please.

Hi there ^_^ So... Can I join the RP? I just made her. Also, yea, the cutie mark is kinda pixelated but let's pretend it's more cartoonish :P

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/violet-rose-r1999

well were kind of already pretty far into the rp so i dosnt make sense to add a new pony in. Also the camping trip is only 3-5 days long(rp time not reall time) sorry. But your character looks nice, i might draw her if you dont mind.

well were kind of already pretty far into the rp so i dosnt make sense to add a new pony in. Also the camping trip is only 3-5 days long(rp time not reall time) sorry. But your character looks nice, i might draw her if you dont mind.

Aw, okay. But thanks for telling me. And yea, sure, you can draw her I guess. Why did you want to draw her, just curious?

Is there still some room in this RP to where I can join? I would like to be using my female OC, Rockshire.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rockshire-r1432

thats up for Sky to decide. Most likly it will be a no because were already into the rp so cant guarentee

Hey everypony, so i made a new drawing of stacy and this one is colored! And it looks pretty good if i say so myself. So tell me what you guys think of it

post-9214-0-29652900-1353905140_thumb.jpg

post-9214-0-29652900-1353905140_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

It looks like there's quite a lot of interest from outside the RP on joining. I include myself in that group, this RP looks amazing. But I'm pretty sure we're all going to have to settle down and wait for a sequel, eh?

Well, either way, I'd use either Rose Petal or Descant for this. They're both in my sig. I'm nice, so I plan on letting whoever else participates decide whether I'm a stallion or a mare in RP's like this.

Edited by Descant