Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reaction if your favorite character is taken out of the show?

Clarity

If they ever take Rarity out of the show, I'd probably stop watching the episodes following that. I always love to watch Rarity in the episodes, she's a really fun character to watch in my opinion. Rarity was one of the reasons I even became a Brony.

Obviously I would stop watching the show (durrhurr). If the characters I dislike are the only ones left, i see no entertainment value.

Already my favourites are shoved in the back (Rarity, AJ, Granny Smith), so it's bad enough :P

There seem to be a lot of Rainbow Dash fans posting on here, and she's also my favourite character.

I remember how after my love for Rainbow Dash went even further with Sonic Rainboom, I didn't really manage to enjoy the next few episodes all that much (I've grown to appreciate 3 of them on a second watch) because Rainbow Dash was either completely absent (Stare Master), a background character (The Show Stoppers, Green Isn't Your Colour) or quite a minor character (A Dog and Pony Show). My love of the show resurged with Over a Barrel, where the character got some screen time.

I think I would still watch the show, but I'd lose interest very quickly indeed. In fact, chances are, they'd flanderize another character (probably Pinkie Pie, Applejack or Spike) to seem slightly more like Rainbow Dash.

Suffice to say, please don't let it happen.

• Brohoof 1

Well the show would really go down for me, but I would still watch it to see what exactly would happen to the rest of the mane 6 and how the story would continue. But still, a big let down.

Removed how exactly?

If replaced, HOPEFULLY, the new characters make up for it.

If removed, I honestly don't know- I could watch and see how it is, but generally, I could lose interest if my favorites were removed.

My reaction would probably be silent. Great disappointment on the inside, but I guess there could be nothing to do about it.

Sad topic is sad.

~Unbelievability

To be perfectly honest, I would in my head-canon simply go on as if they're still there - especially if I felt that the way the character was taken out was pointless. I may still watch the show, but view it as some crazy alternate universe were things don't work like they're supposed to.

If any of the characters were removed from MLP I'd imagine my reaction to be something like this. Although i feel pretty confident that it will never happen.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

[EDIT]

As for the second question i probably would still watch it. Applejack is my favorite but there isn't much between her and the others for me.

Dang! After seeing the title, the first thing that came to mind was to post this video.

Great minds think alike, do they not? Hehehe.

Oh yea, forgot to mention, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are my favorite ponies. Can't decide between the two.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...

Well, I felt a little bit of that when the Student Six took over from the Mane Six for certain episodes. :dry: The feeling of ‘Who thought this was a good idea to make dumb, bland characters to replace my heroes?’ :(

And I never felt that when anypony else took over.

Edited by TomDaBombMLP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...