Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash bathrobe!

jparty76

Just got this from hot topic for 30 bucks and got a promo cardboard standee replica of the hrand galloping galla with the mane 6 in the dresses rarity designed for them it has rainbow dashes mane on the hood with eyes and has wings on the back of it its and i didnt show it but on the pockets it has rainbow dashes cutie mark, super comfortable and it is 20% cooler than a regular robe thempost-8057-0-75317500-1352691498_thumb.jpgpost-8057-0-46086600-1352691485_thumb.jpgpost-8057-0-72035300-1352691412_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Lol dammit now i want one! Although if i even tried to bring that in my house my parents would be like, "WTF is that thing?!". And of course ill have to make up some story how its just a new style, and everyone is doing it... XD

Ya same I am going to wear it in my room and in my room only i dont think my parents are ready to know i am a brony

Nice find. I would want one too if they were blue instead of black, but what else would you expect from Hot Topic? Should they release another version with proper coloration I'll grab one.

Edited by Artemis

Nice find. I would want one too if they were blue instead of black, what else would you expect from Hot Topic? Should they release another version with proper coloration I'll grab one.

that actually sounds better haha blue has a more rainbow dash feel ya know haha