Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

@The_Gobo

Okay, that's like the 5th face today! Just how many times do you change your face? Every time I try to catch up with other people's rating, I can't tell if the rating actually applies to the current picture.

• Brohoof 1

@The_Gobo

Okay, that's like the 5th face today! Just how many times do you change your face? Every time I try to catch up with other people's rating, I can't tell if the rating actually applies to the current picture.

@The_Gobo

@The_Gobo

@The_Gobo

• Brohoof 1

@The_Gobo

To everyone,

Something must have glitched my post. It's all duplicates!!!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Boop / Snoot

That spam though :3

And I have many faces, some of them funny :V

Although, my glitched multi-posts bring this to mind, doesn't it?: 

59447d26c2098_download(6).jpg.934ec34df6412d16528176aaf633d739.jpg

EDIT: Gif not working!

@Not a Genji Main

9/10

Edited by WiiGuy2014