Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Horrifying Implications Of The MLP Universe (cannon)

Circadian

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Creator Spectrum, does this unit have a soul?

Shepard Commander. Help us.

On topic, I think that this is being slightly over-analytical. The ham sandwich is in my opinion an animator's error and even if it is, who cares? It's a fictional place. Who's to say they don't eat pigs?

And now onto Pinkie Pie clones. That was pretty terrible what they did. Sending a living thing to basically rot all by itself with absolutely no hope is pretty morbid. I don't care what anyone says about p-zombies or emotionless clones. They seemed alive enough to me and putting a punishment such as that for simply existing is incredibly heartless.

I think some people are making way too much out of the banished Pinkie Pies thing, and I know we're going to see some grimdark fics and art obsessing over it. There was no indication that the extra Pinkie Pies were real clones. That word was thrown around, but they seemed more like one-dimensional reflections of Pinkie's personality given temporary physical form.

I'd say it's a lot scarier that six young ponies with day jobs were the only thing standing between Equestria and total destruction on multiple occasions.

Posted Image

2. They EAT Pigs

I’m sure you’ve been told that they just “give them a place to stay”. False.

Don’t believe me? Here is proof:

post-9453-0-56770700-1353209336.png

From S1:22, that is a ham sandwich on the table folks. What. The. Buck.

Okay, now it's your turn. :)

Well hooray! Not even ponies can resist bacon: the candy of meat.

Ponies use eggs in cooking and keep chickens. they milk cows. eating pigs shouldn't be all that bad.

Look at humans. unlike our ape ancestors we eat meat. We are omnivores. we can eat everything. its the versatility in our diet that allows us to live anywhere on earth, and survive under any hardship.

Just by looking at ponies you can see that no more resemble terrestrial ponies than humans resemble apes.

One could conceive of a similar diet, Meat consumption may be moderate, or even low. but it just may contribute to a healthy lifestyle.