Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Niylons lost love.

Nicolae Carpathia

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/39616-niylons-lost-love-i-need-1-mare/

Deep in the underworld Niylon used the last of his magic to send himself back in time. His motives are simple fall in love with a mare get married and have his children take over Equestria. But will his plan succeed or will he once again be exiled back to the underworld?

Starter.

It was a typical day in Ponyville , except every mare in town started talking about a beautiful stallion with a blond mane and tale. But one mare finds herself questing the stories about the stallion who holds a strange incantation over the mares in town and this is were her story begins.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electro dash was having a great time that day. She had won free drinks for her friends and gained a sence of victory. Beating Rainbow Dash in a race! Sure she was "going easy" on her but still. AND talkes of a new stallion in town, both beutifull AND single?! It just doesnt get better than that. According to somepony, he had been seen heading towards the everfree. most girls in ponyville are to blind, and wont take action. but this was electro's time to strike! she flew from the bar and went into the mysterious forest...

Niylon was resting in a shade of a tree. His blond mane reflected the light of the sun.Niylon didn't say anything while he was resting his eyes but in fact he knew some pony was coming for him and this fit into his plan very will but first things first he as to gain her trust.

Electro Dash was anticipated to find this stallion. She still had no clue of name, only that he had a flowing blonde mane. But she wasnt as stupid as she looked. This new Pony, he would have to get on her good side if he wanted any chances. and what about personality? if the mares were as dumb as she thought, then Electro could be walking up to a living sack of potatoes. nontheless she searched for him, and after a while got kind of drowzy. She found a tree, convieniently placed in the middle of a large space. Perfect to just lie down by and rest.

Niylon heard some pony nearby his ears twitched a little. He spoke out loud so the pony could hear him but he still had bit of a Canterlot voice."I hear thou come hither". Niylon was on the other side of the tree he hoped who ever it was it was the mare that he was waiting on.

Electro dash didnt have much time to snooze, because after about a minute of rest, she heard a voice, and it was close aswell.

"Hither?" she chuckled to the unkown pony, " havent heard such old words since luna came over for nightmare night." The voice of the pony that was near, was supprisingly calm, it sounded almost pefect for her. She turned behind her, and saw his Blonde mane. " so your the stallion evryone talks about huh?" she said.

Niylon got up and looked at the mare."Yea, names Niylon". Niylon made eye contact to show he was talking her, Niylon didn't smile he knew what had to be done , he had no time for love or a family he was going to take this mare as his wife then he was going to make sure his children took over equestria.

"Well nylon" Electro said as she got up, "its nice to meet you". she lent out her hoof, and as she did so, something had sparked in her mind. his lack of expression made her rethink her entire aprroach. Nylons didnt seem that happy, wheather it was the fact he was sick of all theese mares chasing him, or if he was just plain depressed.

Niylon replied."So whats your name"? Niylon wanted to say gorgeous was her name but he remembered that this wasn't his time usually when says it a mare falls for him but this was different time period. Niylon smiled but to lead her on thinking that he was happy being around her.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

"The names Electro Dash," she said, smiling, "But you can call me electro, all my friends do". the smile had gotten any feeling of worry in the mare, and she felt she had a chance. but she was going to take it slow. VERY slow. she decided to start simple " so, what are you doing in a place like the everfree? " she asked.

Niylon replied."Just enjoying the nature , but there are other things rather then nature that i like". Niylon came close to Elector dash and looked at her he saw her as a vessel nothing more then that but he respected her free will on taking things slow.

Electro blushed. She wanted to move away, but at the same time was contempt with it. she eventually decided to pull away. " well come on," She said to the colt, " ill give you a tour of. That is, if you want to". she was starting to get a little hot under the collar. perhaps this was who she was meant to be?

Niylon replied."I think that would be a grand idea, but first things first aren't you a bit hungry"? Niylon was taking his tame with this mare he began to think on ways he could be romantic but it wasn't for her sake it was for his sake, Niylon had it all planed out in his head he would take her out to get something to eat afterwards take her home.

after hearing those words, electro realised that she hadnt eaten since breakfast. " well yeah, i guess" she suggested, "OH! i know where we can start the tour!" she pointed her hoof ahead of her, as if to say that it was that way. " theres this great place called sugar cube corner", Electro explaimed, " they sell all kinds of treats! cmon!"

Niylon went with her he didn't care were she took him as long as it fit in with his plan of taking her home and lying to her about how much he seems to care about her it was alright with him. Niylon didn't care much about this mare but if she doe's something he didn't like she was good a cursed.

They eventually reached the start of ponyville, and Electro decided to start with the library.

"ok, this heres the library. its run by twilight sparkle. apparently she's gone back in time ,could you believe it?! Next up is the school, its where the filies go." they continue walking, untill they reach sugarcube corner.

"and lastly, this is sugarcube corner. where i said we could get something to eat.

Niylon decided to make a joke."Good because i haven't eaten in eons". Niylon knew his joke was funny that's at less what his servants always said under penalty of death, now that he thought about it it wasn't really funny to him but he didn't care as long as he takes her home that's all that mattered to him.

Electro Didn't find the joke funny, but didn'nt want to hurt his feelings, so let out a pretty convincing laugh. "hahaha, good one. anyway how about you try one of the cupcakes from here? they've been voted the in equestria! i always wanted to know whats in them, but pinkie just keeps saying its a secret recipie." something came up in her head, "Oh by the way, so you have a place where you can stay?

Niylon shoke his head."No, i don't why do you ask"? Niylon looked at her of course he had a place to stay but he rather not go back to the underworld which can take up all his magic just to get back to this time to be romantic with just one mare he wasn't planing on returning till his children took over Equestria.

"well i was just wondering, that is if its ok with you obviously, umm if you wouldn't mind staying at mine? i have a spare room which you could have. obviously you don't HAVE to if you dont want to but you know the offers there." she started to behave a little nervously, asking him to stay with her. and at this early together? what was she thinking?!

Niylon nod his head."I'll be more than happy to stay with you at your wonderful home". After they eat Niylon began to walk her home his plan was working perfectly he would go inside her house and tell her how much she means to him but of course that would be a lie.

" well uh, ok then i guess, follow me." even though a tone hadn't changed, her mind was full of thoughts. *THIS IS AMAZING! the most attractive colt in ponyville, if not ALL of equestria, is staying in MY home! im so lucky*. they eventually reached Electro's home, and she opened the and let the amazing stallion in.

Once inside the house Niylon spoke to her it was time for faze three of his plan."Electro, i am a lucky stallion to be with such an amazing mare such as yourself". Niylon kept eye contact to make his ruse more believable he waited for his mare to react to his words.

"well uh thanks i guess" She blushed. theese were the nicest things a stallion had ever said to her, " but i dont think that we should be together, yet that is. its not you its just the timing. I mean its been les sthan a day and your hitting on me" She kept eye contact, but remained true to what she said. " cant we just give it time?"

Niylon nod his head he slowly turned to the sofa. "I guise I'll be sleeping down here for tonight". Niylon kept his eyes hidden because the spell that he put on them to keep him in this mares fantasy stallion was rapidly draining him. Niylon wasn't planing on going into his abomination form just yet.