Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I've come up with even more ideas~!

One idea is Rocky making a facial expression, while saying a quote that he keeps saying in the group chat in Banterlot.

The other could be moments with all of us when we played video games together. Moments like our OC's in the form of the crew in Among Us, our OC's visiting our friend's home in Pony Town and exploring said town. Other ideas could be us singing MLP and other awesome songs during karaoke and playing Jackbox or creating drawings in Skribbl-io. :) 

The Rocky one would be absolute gold. Gosh, Silky, I feel almost sorry, for how busy are You going to be with us :laugh:

Almost. :orly:

9 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hey there!

Ooooh! This seems like a lot of fun! It's a hybrid thread so hmmm....it'll actually work better in the fan art section since you're sharing art rather than asking for help. 

That was where I originally wanted to post it but wasn't sure! Thank you so much, Thundy! You rock!!!
465530574426341402.webp?size=240&quality

8 hours ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

The Rocky one would be absolute gold. Gosh, Silky, I feel almost sorry, for how busy are You going to be with us :laugh:

Almost. :orly:

I've already got two down! Don't worry, I'll post them when they're completed 
1003974905286635621.gif?size=240&quality

• Brohoof 3

Here is me attempting to convey the embodiment of cute! 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.226c6d13eea90003cf9df48fa34a1cc0.png

This one has truly helped me to try to hone my skills on backgrounds and perspective. 
This was a rough sketch that I colored in for the sake of efficiency since I need to post these as fast as I can. :lie: 

But it's definitely a lovely test to my developing skill levels.

Also, I ended up using the reference art as a picture frame cause it just looked so perfect on the wall. Plus, I'm just THAT bad at landscaping that I need to "cover space up." :laugh:

• Brohoof 4

21 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

Very nice sketching! Looking forward to see more of your art journey :grin:

Thank you, lovely! Your encouragement means the world to me!

1 hour ago, Props ValRoa said:

Very nice artwork so far! I love it!

1002371138174845052.webp?size=240&qualit

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Here is me attempting to convey the embodiment of cute! 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.226c6d13eea90003cf9df48fa34a1cc0.png

This one has truly helped me to try to hone my skills on backgrounds and perspective. 
This was a rough sketch that I colored in for the sake of efficiency since I need to post these as fast as I can. :lie: 

But it's definitely a lovely test to my developing skill levels.

Also, I ended up using the reference art as a picture frame cause it just looked so perfect on the wall. Plus, I'm just THAT bad at landscaping that I need to "cover space up." :laugh:

You really did an amazing job on this one and I adore it :squee: You are really fast at gaining more experience in drawing :rarity: Can't wait to see You post more ;-; 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Didn't want to call it a night before posting at least something that's finished.
I had to make this in honor of that moment in Banterlot... @Sir Spooksalot:orly:

Sorry, not sorry :LunaMCM:

Hide contents

image.png.58eba262921810faac2c586a33044eba.png

:wub::pinkie::laugh:

I sid it already elsewhere, but I will say it again. I am humbled, beyond happy and I adore it so much. The green cape with cutie mark, the crystal heart and the mildly annoyed Star Silk seeing me completely losing it and getting more invested into this silly quote than I should be:laugh:

Thank You so much, Silky, this is just priceless! ;-; I shall treasure it forever ;-;

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

I sid it already elsewhere, but I will say it again. I am humbled, beyond happy and I adore it so much. The green cape with cutie mark, the crystal heart and the mildly annoyed Star Silk seeing me completely losing it and getting more invested into this silly quote than I should be:laugh:

Thank You so much, Silky, this is just priceless! ;-; I shall treasure it forever ;-;

I was pleasantly surprised to everyone’s reaction towards it :grin:

When I first made this, I had 0 reference. So I’m at that stage where I’m impressed by any little thing I can make and color in art. However, I now see so many ways I could have done this better. 

thank you!! 

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

I was pleasantly surprised to everyone’s reaction towards it :grin:

When I first made this, I had 0 reference. So I’m at that stage where I’m impressed by any little thing I can make and color in art. However, I now see so many ways I could have done this better. 

thank you!! 

There's always room for improvement (and I see room for improvement in my music too despite others insisting it's amazing so I know that feel too well :laugh:), but honestly, I adore what You drew. For me it is flawless :rarity:

36 minutes ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

There's always room for improvement (and I see room for improvement in my music too despite others insisting it's amazing so I know that feel too well :laugh:), but honestly, I adore what You drew. For me it is flawless :rarity:

Your music is awesome

Also as I drew this scene I contemplated the phrase.

essentially: in a world of nasty people who desire ill will… enjoy your life, advance, have fun and be beyond their reach :pout:

I like it. :laugh:

Moments ago, Princess Silky said:

Your music is awesome

Also as I drew this scene I contemplated the phrase.

essentially: in a world of nasty people who desire ill will… enjoy your life, advance, have fun and be beyond their reach :pout:

I like it. :laugh:

Aww :rarity: You make me blush... I am trying my best, I really must practice more though! :coco:

Oh gosh... exactly! That's how You're supposed to live! There will always be nasty people crossing our path, sadly that's part of life. But we don't have to pay attention to them or give them some of our time. Life is too wonderful for that! Best ignore them and proceed towards brighter things :rarity:

3 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

image.thumb.png.eeed8539ee94bfff3caa6bece57941fa.png
Today was a lovely day in Banterlot. How fitting that it was @Bastian's birthday! 

I said it before, Silky, I'll say it again.

Seeing You at work with art makes me so happy. You've been so productive lately and it shows in how rapid Your progress is. You inspire me and Bastian got a truly mighty gift here :rarity:

You're my favourite, most inspiring artist <3 *hugs*

On 2022-10-27 at 1:29 AM, Sir Spooksalot said:

A treasure that fully suits you:love:  

3 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

A treasure that fully suits you:love:  

Oh gosh, thank You, Zigg, You humble me : D

We need more Silky art here!

Not everything is always chaos and nonsense in Banterlot. Sometimes, we enjoy a nice peaceful tea with cake. 
Thank you, @Nitobit For this lovely work of art. You're so lovely!

image.png.eef430eee7d5fb7f972991ea554bcaa4.png

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-10-30 at 9:12 PM, Magical Mare said:

Not everything is always chaos and nonsense in Banterlot. Sometimes, we enjoy a nice peaceful tea with cake. 
Thank you, @Nitobit For this lovely work of art. You're so lovely!

image.png.eef430eee7d5fb7f972991ea554bcaa4.png

Hide contents

This is just precious and I still can't get over it. I love how even cutie marks got included and I dare say - their pixel versions while very simplistic are amazing here!

Everything about this is perfect for me :rarity:

Thank You so much @Nitobit

• Brohoof 1