Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I've lost interest in MLP.

mlpbronyyyy

6 hours ago, mlpbronyyyy said:

God dang, I've lost interest in My Little Pony ALOT since 2021, I've been a veteran.. Yes, I'm a classic, diehard fan, but G5 is not the place for me.. sorry....

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 11.03.54 AM.png

You don't have to be a fan of every generation to like MLP, trust me. I can take or leave G5 myself, and I don't really know anything about the earlier generations.

As someone who started watching during season 2 of FIM, has procrastinated on watching the last 2.5 seasons for nearly 5 years or really rewatched any episodes since, and hasn't seen any of G5, you're always welcome on the forums. :)

I've either forgotten or don't know anyone personally whose done this, but the number of people that stayed with the Fandom but stopped watching after season 3 and to a smaller extent 5 I think was quite sizeable. We knew such a shift would come with a new generation, or simply from other interests broadening our horizons.

On 2023-12-03 at 12:04 PM, mlpbronyyyy said:

God dang, I've lost interest in My Little Pony ALOT since 2021, I've been a veteran.. Yes, I'm a classic, diehard fan, but G5 is not the place for me.. sorry....

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 11.03.54 AM.png

You have absolutely no obligation to watch G5 in order to keep calling yourself “a real brony”. Everyone have their own way to enjoy horses around here

If you haven't done so recently, go back and rewatch G4 from start to finish - it's how I spent the majority of 2023, and it was a lot of fun

Odds are you'll find new things to love, hate, and lament about the series and its world, characters, and story

I also highly recommend giving G1 a try, because for a badly-animated 80s toy commercial, it's clear the VAs are having the time of their lives

• Excited 1