Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack, Apple Bloom, Big Mac (IRL, while going to A.K.)

KBz

Yeah. I have been away and I am currently in AK for the holiday. Fear not. I also happen to make some IRL graphics on the way here.

Posted Image

Enjoy. I'll have more over the next few days or so...

Edited by Xhoria
  • Brohoof 8

Wow! You picked the perfect positions for them to stand in. And such a clean edit too! I love the way that they are both looking at AppleBloom and they have the perfect expressions for the occasion. It's like a family portrait!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh. Thank you for the comment of this interesting IRL graphic I have made. It took me a while to get the clean edit nice and such. It took me a while to rearrange the ponies though.

Well the position they are in is great, though there is no shadow on the ground where they are standing. It takes away from the realism of the image. Other then that one thing, it's a pretty solid image.

Well the position they are in is great, though there is no shadow on the ground where they are standing. It takes away from the realism of the image. Other then that one thing, it's a pretty solid image.

Oh about that. I had no idea where the sunlight was for that image so it's a simple reason why there is no shadows in this graphic.

I think it looks fantastic :D

The only I would suggest would be what dust soul said, It would be kinda nice if they had shadows, But I can see how it would be difficult to figure out where the light would be coming from.

Also, Why didn't you put in Granny Smith ?

I did not manage to put in Granny Smith because there was not enough space to put her anywhere (actually there might be). Plus I actually don't have a vector of it yet.

Edited by Xhoria