Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkie Diane Pie

Pinkie,

I know that you have a pet alligator gummy, how does Mr&Mrs Cake do it him?

Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Cake don't mind at all! Besides, Gummy's harmless! See?

Gummy: -Shows jaws-

He has no teeth! :3

Wait!
...Pinkie... I have to ask... I'm lonely, so... could you spend the night with me?
I've never bed cuddled before, and... I really need it right now.
Please... *Desperate face*

Oh, Oki Doki Loki!

But I gotta warn you! My cuddles are SUUPPERR cuddly! c:

I see, where in Sugarcube Corner does Gummy stay and where was he when you were at The National Desert Contest?

Oh, Oki Doki Loki!

But I gotta warn you! My cuddles are SUUPPERR cuddly! c:

Really...

*Reaches out towards Pinkie*

*Cuddle fest begins*

*Eyes get misty*

Geez, I was about to cry there for a second, but this helped me keep it together.

*Gets into the cuddle business*

Ohhhhh... my G-d.  Pinkie, this feels... so good.

(If Pinkie doesn't tone it down a bit... my body might actually burn up to ashes.  But not in a fiery way.  In a sensational way!).

*Cuddles more*

This is just too good...

*Falls asleep in Pinkie's grasp*

Edited by General Flutterguy

I see, where in Sugarcube Corner does Gummy stay and where was he when you were at The National Desert Contest?

Gummy usually spends his time at Sugarcube Corner, but he's a great help to the Cake family! :)

Really...

*Reaches out towards Pinkie*

*Cuddle fest begins*

*Eyes get misty*

Geez, I was about to cry there for a second, but this helped me keep it together.

*Gets into the cuddle business*

Ohhhhh... my G-d.  Pinkie, this feels... so good.

(If Pinkie doesn't tone it down a bit... my body might actually burn up to ashes.  But not in a bad way.  In an amazing way!).

*Cuddles more*

This is just too good...

*Falls asleep in Pinkie's grasp*

-Cuddles with-

ZzzZzzzZzzZzzz...

*Morning comes*

*Lifts up head*

I don't wanna get up!

*Lays head back down on Pinkie's stomach*

Not ever...

-Still sleeping, dreaming about candy-

sleep.png Zzzzzzzzz...

Gummy usually spends his time at Sugarcube Corner, but he's a great help to the Cake family! smile.png

What does he do for Mr&Mrs Cake?

Without Gummy, I would have no pet to spend time with if my friends are busy! Gummy is just the sweetest! He plays a big role! :)

-Still sleeping, dreaming about candy-

img-1863584-1-sleep.png Zzzzzzzzz...

Without Gummy, I would have no pet to spend time with if my friends are busy! Gummy is just the sweetest! He plays a big role! :)

Okay, that's cool. One question, has Gustave le Grand came to Ponyville Sugarcube Courner?

Pinkie, Thank you so much for the cuddle party, but I think I'm going to need another one tonight;

I just got finished reading Friendship is Tragic.  It was the saddest story ever. sad.png

If you thought My Little Dashie was sad, you've barely scratched the surface of sadness.

I'm just dumbfounded after reading it.  I can't believe how sad it is!

You'll never guess how the story ends.

Pinkie, Thank you so much for the cuddle party, but I think I'm going to need another one tonight;

I just got finished reading Friendship is Tragic.  It was the saddest story ever. img-1863721-1-sad.png

If you thought My Little Dashie was sad, you've barely scratched the surface of sadness.

I don't even like to read but now you've piqued my curiosity...Can I have a link to these stories?

I don't even like to read but now you've piqued my curiosity...Can I have a link to these stories?

Oh G-d...

I highly recommend reading My Little Dashie, because it's an amazing story,

But my personal suggestion is to stay away from Friendship is Tragic

MLD: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/1888/my-little-dashie

FiT: http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=35

Okay, that's cool. One question, has Gustave le Grand came to Ponyville Sugarcube Courner?

Nope, Haven't seen him! If he visits, I'll make sure you get the notice! ;)

I just got finished reading Friendship is Tragic.  It was the saddest story ever. img-1863721-1-sad.png

I'm almost done reading the story.. Oh my Celestia, help me. ;~;

Nope, Haven't seen him! If he visits, I'll make sure you get the notice! ;)

Thank you.

What are your thoughts on Spike the dragon, Zecora, and Luna. Has Luna come into your dreams?

Edited by Brainstorm

Nope, Haven't seen him! If he visits, I'll make sure you get the notice! img-1870859-1-wink.png

Thank you.

What are your thoughts on Spike the dragon, Zecora, and Luna. Has Luna come into your dreams?

Spike is a great help, if we didn't have him, then we wouldn't know what to do! Spike really helps us out. Like when we went to the Crystal Empire! If Spike wasn't there to save the Crystal Heart, then Twilight would've failed a great responsibility!

I haven't recently talked to Zecora lately, but it seems that she does help out Ponyville a lot! She helps sick ponies in need too! When me and my friends where infected with poison joke, she helped us!

Luna had shown that she is responsible too! But when you disobey, her voice  gets loud and vicious!

Nope, haven't seen Luna in my dreams before. Except for that one time when Luna and I were having a tea party.. it was soo fun! biggrin.png

(So... assuming your done now)

What did you think?

Really sad and unusual.. poor Twi!

Pinkie may I have a hug? I haven't had such a good day

Also do you think it would be possible for you to break dimensional walls and visit my dimension.

and do you have a special somepony

-Hugs- It's never too late to get a hug!

Actually, I can try! I'm really good at breaking dimensional walls. Like that one time I escaped a computer screen! It was hilarious! It felt like I broke the 5TH WALL! But really, it might be possible! I mean, how hard can it be? Not without your party cannon! tongue.png

No, I don't have a special somepony. But either way, it would be fun to have one or not! smile.png

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Would you be my special some pony?

:o

This is so sudden! I gotta think about it..

What do you think Dashie?

Rainbow Dash: S-Special somepony? Somepony asked you to be.. w-well.. who cares about some special s-somepony anyways, it's totally 20% less c-cooler.. -Turns head as if jealous for some reason-

Oh. Oki Doki Loki then!

Spike is a great help, if we didn't have him, then we wouldn't know what to do! Spike really helps us out. Like when we went to the Crystal Empire! If Spike wasn't there to save the Crystal Heart, then Twilight would've failed a great responsibility!

I haven't recently talked to Zecora lately, but it seems that she does help out Ponyville a lot! She helps sick ponies in need too! When me and my friends where infected with poison joke, she helped us!

Luna had shown that she is responsible too! But when you disobey, her voice  gets loud and vicious!

Nope, haven't seen Luna in my dreams before. Except for that one time when Luna and I were having a tea party.. it was soo fun! img-1870859-2-biggrin.png

Really sad and unusual.. poor Twi!

Aww. you poor thing.  I'm so sorry I put you through that.  You comforted me so many times in the past.  Now I'm returning the favour.

-Hugs Pinkie-

I'm here for you, Pinks.  I'd hate to see you depressed over this story.  I was totally shaken by this story the first time I read it.  I didn't cry, because I'm a man, but I can totally understand how you're feeling.  The ending just tour me apart.  It's heartbreaking.

-Scratches Pinkie's back-

I'll host the cuddle party this time.

:o

This is so sudden! I gotta think about it..

What do you think Dashie?

Rainbow Dash: S-Special somepony? Somepony asked you to be.. w-well.. who cares about some special s-somepony anyways, it's totally 20% less c-cooler.. -Turns head as if jealous for some reason-

Oh. Oki Doki Loki then!

Darn it RD.

• Brohoof 1