Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I am Two-of-Hearts

Two-of-Hearts

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Just stumbled in through random google searches.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I spend a lot of time on the internet and I love cartoons so when the MLP buzz started going around it didn't take me long to hear about it and I've been hooked since ep 1. For me there was never really any shame or awkwardness about watching a show for little girls, I just like what I like and don't really care what other people think.

I'm one of those furries, you know, the weirdo's that like artwork of humanoid foxes and wolves and such. Sorry if that upsets anyone. I've been a furry since 2002, and a brony since 2010. I'm an internet junkie who spends most of his time on YouTube, or on Second Life. I love all things fantasy and science fiction, though in particular I'm big into Warhammer 40,000, of which I've sunk thousands of dollars into buying miniatures. I'm currently writing a fantasy novel which I've sworn to myself will one day be published, though at the rate I'm going that could be another decade away, but I'm not giving up on it. I have a bachelors degree in history from Seattle Pacific University, and I work at a Mexican fast food restaurant... cuase when you have a history degree you're basically qualfied to work at a Mexican fast food restaurant... My OC Two-of-Hearts is a Pegasus and an airship captain who charters passengers and cargo out of Canterlot.

So yeah, thats me. :)

• Brohoof 1

Another furry...another furry! I'm not alone! :wub:

Welcome to the site! You'll fit in just fine around here, the community is positively lovely and we like writers and sci-fi junkies. How far are you into your novel? I've just barely scratched the surface on mine.

Anyway, you sound like a fun guy! Welcome and have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the site! You'll fit in just fine around here, the community is positively lovely and we like writers and sci-fi junkies. How far are you into your novel? I've just barely scratched the surface on mine.

Well the state of my novel is a little complicated. See I got up to about 100,000 words (and most paperback fantasy novels weigh in at around 70,000 words), but like so many first attempts at writing it stank, and I started over almost from scratch about two years ago. About the only thing I kept was all the world building I had done, which is nice cause I have an intricately detailed and rich fantasy world all built up, now I just needed a story. Basically in the two years since I started over, I've gotten a rough outline and the first two chapters done. :)

That is about twenty times the length of the story I have thus far...excellent work! Few people can make it to the 100k mark. Ever heard of NaNoWriMo? And do you have this story of yours published anywhere online that we could read? :P

That is about twenty times the length of the story I have thus far...excellent work! Few people can make it to the 100k mark. Ever heard of NaNoWriMo? And do you have this story of yours published anywhere online that we could read? :P

I have not heard of NaNoWriMo but I will look into it. And I'm planning on getting a Deviant Art account soon, and I'll probably put up the first chapter there, but as of now its not on the net anywhere.

• Brohoof 1

You and I will get along so swell, my furry friend. So, have a sona besides a pony one? :D I love to see your characters if you have any!

Hi! Welcome.

You know, I really like Twilioght Sparkle too! She's my favoruite character... along with FlutterShy of course.

Yeah, its hard for me to pick a favorite pony, but almost always it's Twilight thats my number one fav. I love wizards, and brainy types, and Twilight is both. :)

You and I will get along so swell, my furry friend. So, have a sona besides a pony one? :D I love to see your characters if you have any!

Don't have any pictures at the moment, but on Second Life I play a white fox/wolf named Enumclaw. :)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, its hard for me to pick a favorite pony, but almost always it's Twilight thats my number one fav. I love wizards, and brainy types, and Twilight is both. :)

Don't have any pictures at the moment, but on Second Life I play a white fox/wolf named Enumclaw. :)

I really like mages as well. I'm a fantasy-fanatic, so It's probably why I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, and of course, ponies. I kinda have the same situation. I'm so much like the main six ponies, it was really hard to just choose one personality to realte to!

Your character sounds beautiful. <3 I simply adore foxes and wolves!