Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Will Get Her Cutie Mark First?

ShyForever

CMC Question.  

20 users have voted

1. 1. Who Will Get Her Cutie Mark First?

• Applebloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • They Will Get Their Cuties Marks At The Same Time
    • They Won't Get Their Cutie Marks At All

Simple question. I want your opinions!

Who will get her cutie mark first? Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, or Scootaloo? Or will they get it at the same time? Or will they even get their cutie marks at all? Please vote!

Well, seeing how the show's going, they may never get their cutie marks for entertainment purposes. But if they were to get their cutie marks it would probably be at the same time, for the same reason that they may never get them.

I think that if they don't get there cutie marks at the same time, I think Scootaloo will get her's first out of the three of them. But I do think that the three of them will get their cutie marks eventually, but it won't be till like one of the last episode at all. It would be to sad if the show ended and not one of them got their cutie marks at all. I think that it would be so sweet if they got their cutie marks all at the same time or at least same day to that fact. :)

Well seeing as the episode that introduced the idea of the Cutie Mark Crusaders was based around Appleboom, I think she'll probably get it last. As for Scootaloo well we really haven't seen much from her yet as far as an episode goes. I think it will be Sweetie Belle to get hers first.

Edited by Death the Kid

I honestly don't think they'll ever get their cutie marks on the show. But if they do, they would likely all get them at the same time. But If I had to pick one, I would say Scootaloo.

I have a feeling that they will get their cutie marks at the same time as it makes sense to make all 3 characters get their cutie mark in 1 episode, not to mention the complex relationship changes if they don't but I would be pleasantly surprised if they went that deep.

I have a hunch that Sweetie Belle will be the first to obtain her cutie mark. She seems to have a plethora of talents and ideas in her hooves. Of course it is logical that they would all get it at the same time, but not exactly all at the same time. Sweetie Belle will most likely be first, and shortly after the other two will get their cutie marks. :P

It's just my theory though.

I'd say Scootaloo, because she's closest to actually doing what her cutie mark will most likely be, stunts. Sweetie Belle has to get over that stage fright, and Applebloom has to figure out that she's good with... design? Carpentry?

Edited by N8C8

I don't think any of them will get their cutie marks for a while (maybe the for sure final season), but If I had to choose I'd probably go with Scootaloo as she already loves riding her scooter and is pretty damn talented with it.

If they ever do in the show, my guess is that it will be at the almost exact same time. They will all learn that they knew all along what they were good at and just get them, and then jump for joy and go to the Clubhouse to think of a new club since the have there Cutiemarks.