Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweetie Belle drinks some soda

Pix3M

post-4376-0-89014400-1353796541.gif

I hand pixelled this one for the luls in about two and a half hours or so. I didn't plan this out well enough to be as super awesome as possible but I'm satisfied with how this just makes me laugh xD

• Brohoof 24

Haha how cute. :) I can't see any major flaws, nor any minor ones. Just one question, why is the cub screaming? Is Sweetie Belle drinking it's blood? OH DEAR CELESTIA.

It's screaming because I took it from a scene from the newest episode. :lol: I found the little soda cup's expression to be kinda funny.

Omg :D Its so adorable! I love how the soda has legs on it to! Xd nice touch.

Wonderful job, I can't really think of anything to critique. So keep up the good work!

My reaction watching this:

Posted Image

How dare you take one of the cutest thing from the last episode and make it even more cute, you're gonna kill us all.

That means: congratulation for your awesome work.

• Brohoof 1

Looks adorable

-I could be mistaken, but have you sampled her actual (very light) grey coat?

-eyes lack third "filly" highlight

-eyelashes seem a bit too short/straight, could just be due to being pixelart I guess

I personally don't see the point of having proportionally accurate eyelashes. I have her general shape right so it shouldn't make sweetie belle look less like sweetie belle. I think I have her head proportions correct (mostly) and that's what matters most.

I'm also not seeing a point about nitpicking over eye highlights imo. It is not something I use to distinguish different characters and they aren't a proper part of one's 'actual' anatomy.

I did not sample any colors. I picked them through gut instinct.

It screams adorable. I smell the screaming soda cup becoming a meme in the near future. Do you think you'll be making different character skins of this?

Oh, why not? Not like there's a whole bunch of other stuff I gotta make. :mellow:

I seem to be giving myself a bit too much to do lately. I only have so much time.

I-I j-j-just uh hnnng *Passes out*

That is just so perfect I cannot even stress how fucking awesome that is. Like, really, it's just so flawless, I mean not a single pixel I'd change, that's just... Wow, just blew me away.