Casting Call for MLP FPS Game

Collector(GameDev)

My first model for the game arrived! Posted Image  Also thanks for all of the support on the forums and who applied for it! P.S Keep a look out on the voice acting casting call, it get's updated over time.

I can do concept art... just give me some time, and I'll PM an example to you. My scanner has been acting up...

Are the Changelings available? If so can you give me some lines you want for me to say and I'll do it later this/next week before Christmas...I'm also wondrin, what's the name of this project?

1. Yes there are roles available. 2. Fall of Equstera, but I'm under going a name change so I won't confuse anypony because there's a video out there named that.

I can do concept art... just give me some time, and I'll PM an example to you. My scanner has been acting up...

Okay, PM when your scanner get's fixed and I'll tell you how they're (the ponies) design is.

1. Yes there are roles available. 2. Fall of Equstera, but I'm under going a name change so I won't confuse anypony because there's a video out there named that.

Then I'll send my audition this/next week!Posted Image And to be more specific, I'll be auditioning for the Changelings, Soldiers and Shadowbolts...but I need lines don't I to audition?

Edited by JTAC

I think I could help with any voice acting .... I haven't really had too much experience but I could try. Maybe Scootaloo since i'm 13 although my voice isn't that high. Posted Image

Then I'll send my audition this/next week!Posted Image And to be more specific, I'll be auditioning for the Changelings, Soldiers and Shadowbolts...but I need lines don't I to audition?

I will PM you the lines if you want.

I think I could help with any voice acting .... I haven't really had too much experience but I could try. Maybe Scootaloo since i'm 13 although my voice isn't that high. Posted Image

All right, I'll PM you some lines.

• Brohoof 1

but that quote was less than 20 characters...how are you able to do that? uggghh, again with getting 100

I lot of these are for multiplayer, and like I said, I'll add more later. Because I have a lot of things too do on the game (Scripting, mapping, finding sound effects. etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFw2aPtt1A&feature=plcp

This is a bad recording but Its the accent and the tone. I can get a little better and deeper in the accent. My mic is crap so I'll get another one this weekend and do a track with the lines you wanted.

I liked it and it was perfect for the role, but the major thing was your mic. I'm sorry to say this, but, you may not get the role sadly. :( But is there anything else you can do besides voice act? That could get you a chance in the project.

Is it possible for a guy like me to do the voices of some of the female characters if they were tweeked abit, I can get emotion into it.

Hmmmm.....I'll think about it, but I think I would like if an actress played the female characters.

I liked it and it was perfect for the role, but the major thing was your mic. I'm sorry to say this, but, you may not get the role sadly. Posted Image But is there anything else you can do besides voice act? That could get you a chance in the project.

Sadly no. :(

However if I could clear up that sound, make it clear, would you be interested then? If not, totally cool. Just curious.

• 3 weeks later...

My Audtion for your project, Anyway, I took some parts I found that were interesting and threw them together in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOSUiYsH4Ck

There we go!

You kinda did a good shadow bolt, but I think you were to silent, maybe make it a bit louder. Other then that, you may get one of the roles as a shadowbolt! Posted Image

UPDATE: Changelings are going over a make over in how their voice sounds like, so it will be off the Casting Call for awhile. In other news, I'm getting in some models for the game with the few modelers I have and Luna has been added to the casting call. More to come over time! Thanks for the support! :D

I might consider trying some of those roles...if I'm not too late, specifically Shadow Bolts catch my attention the most. But I can do some female voices too..despite my gender

I'll send you some lines for the shadowbolts tomorrow or later this week. I also prefer actresses to do the roles of female characters then males using voice editing software. If you get the role, feel free to add me on steam and join my steam group Collector Software.

Nice. I,m not the only one trying to do something amazing involving ponies with unity 3d! ( http://mlpforums.com/topic/41451-nlr-game/ )

I have some unrigged models if you'd like :

Mane 6

Celestia

Luna

Trixie

Derpy

Lyra

BonBon

If you do use them just remember to give credit please.

Thanks! I will use them, but just to let you know they will be used for a flash back level. Because the ponies walk up right in the game and will look different from the main story line after the prologue of the game. Once again, thanks for the models! :D

So, uh.... We're we suppossed to get some lines already? It's been a while and i'm not sure if you're still going with this.

If you need an audition, I may need some lines.  :unsure: