Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casting Call for MLP FPS Game

Collector(GameDev)

So, uh.... We're we suppossed to get some lines already? It's been a while and i'm not sure if you're still going with this.

If you need an audition, I may need some lines.  :unsure:

I don't put voice lines up for on the casting call section of the topic page. I mainly just want to hear how the person's voice sounds, but I will give lines if the actor or actress wants some.

Edited by Collector(GameDev)

Here's a Pinkie and a Fluttershy voice reel, if you need one to hear what my impressions sounds like ^_^

I don't know if I need lines or not, but this can just be an audition for now :)

I don't put voice lines up for on the casting call section of the topic page. I mainly just want to hear how the person's voice sounds, but I will give lines if the actor or actress wants some.

OH in that case I have a demo reel to show you my voice talent and I usually sound better on Skype if your ever interested soooo...here it is, it's also on my Youtube but I need to update the audio for that one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2wmZ6savjo

JTAC Voice Demo Reel.mp3

Here's a Pinkie and a Fluttershy voice reel, if you need one to hear what my impressions sounds like ^_^

I don't know if I need lines or not, but this can just be an audition for now :)

I think I might go with you as fluttershy and pinkie, but I need to think a little bit before doing so. Because the majority of the game takes place in the future where the Main 6 are around their mid-thirties, meaning they might sound a little bit older then they do in the series. Other then that, you might get the roles. :D

• Brohoof 1

Still looking for concept sketches? C: I could help out with that if you're still searching. Although, concept sketches for what? outfits? buildings? characters?

So far they will be just characters and outfits, but I am thinking about getting an artist for the landscapes and locations in the game.

I can do some simple modeling in unity if you like.

I'm not very good at it though I'm usually the guy that makes said models move.

If you need codes for a launcher written (for a .jar file) I can do that.

Or i can give the game a basic Write up in .jar (first draft physics engine/AI characters)

5978_256.jpg

I'd be happy to help out, would you like me to send you samples of my work for an example? What kind of style is it? would it be a similar style to TF2?

No, it will not. They will walk up right and somehow I want them to have like realistic colors (Such as skin, hair etc). I don't think it will be wise to change the skin and hair colors of some characters, but I would like to look like skin. You know what I'm saying? Nothing cartoonish, unlike the series.

I can do some simple modeling in unity if you like.

I'm not very good at it though I'm usually the guy that makes said models move.

If you need codes for a launcher written (for a .jar file) I can do that.

Or i can give the game a basic Write up in .jar (first draft physics engine/AI characters)

I might hire you, because I might need some help knowing Unity 3D and I could use someone that knows the program. Do you have an example of your modeling skills?

Edited by Collector(GameDev)

It would be no problem to help you with unity.

I have it also and have made simple games with it.

Have you tried the online unity store? 

If you make an account there are premade things like textures and first person cams

I've even seen ai builds (all for free)

It would be no problem to help you with unity.

I have it also and have made simple games with it.

Have you tried the online unity store? 

If you make an account there are premade things like textures and first person cams

I've even seen ai builds (all for free)

I've been to the unity store, but never made an account there and found hardly anything there. I will make one and see what I can find and thanks for the tip! :D

This is such an exciting project. I can't wait for you to make the final choices on the voice acting. I bet the models are going to be amazing!

Thanks Obsidian Winter! :D I hope so too, because this game's gonna look good when it comes out! Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

• Brohoof 1

Since I have a low voice, at least thats what a lot of people tell me. I could try out for the soldier or guards, doesn't matter. Just willing to help, I truely don't know how my voice sounds. I hate it, while other people tell me, it sounds good or just fine. But, I guess that's why you're in charge, you know what sounds good and doesn't.

I would like to audition for a Royal guard or Shadow bolt. or both if you want i think this project sounds awesome. How should i audition?

Most of the time I just wanna hear someone's voice just to see if it's good for the character or not, but now I just send the actor/actress the lines in their inbox. I'll go send you some.

Most of the time I just wanna hear someone's voice just to see if it's good for the character or not, but now I just send the actor/actress the lines in their inbox. I'll go send you some.

Okay thanks! Willt ry to get back to you as soon as i can. I need to sleep now XD New years encourages me to stay up too late (its 2 am already)

I'm make'n a My Little Pony First Person Shooter game with Unity 3D. The basic synopsis of it is the Changelings discover how to make modern weapons and attack the land of Equstera sending it into an eleven-years war. There is more to the story that I'm working on and I don't want to spoil it all on this topic.

I need mainly voice actors, 3D modelers, maybe a few concept artists and some texture artists for the 3D models. If you have lines or models or anything useful for the project to send, please send to collectorsoftware.com@gmail.com.

Voice Roles that are Open:

Applejack: A little more thicker southern accent.

Rarity: A deep woman's voice with a British accent.

Fluttershy: Like the series. But has a more serious tone in her voice and sometimes speaks a bit louder then her usual voice.

Pinkie Pie: Like the series.

Cheerilee: Like the series, but more serious. Has a very minor role.

Luna: So far, like the series.

Twilight: Not too many changes. Mainly have a more serious tone as the story progress.

Soldiers: Any gender. Just sound like yourself.

Queen Chrysalis: Like the series.

Scootaloo: Teenage-like voice.

Spitfire: Like the series so far.

Celestia: So far, like the series.

Shadow Bolts: Silent, serious, and any gender. 

Royal guards: Male only. Mostly deep voices.

People Hired So Far:

yourmomsponies - Modeler and Unity 3D Assistant.

Sounds interesting. I might be able to help.

I can do the shadow Bolts and/or the Royal guards.

My skype: VioletLinked

email: VioletLinked@DerpyMail.com

EDIT:

VA thing attached.

VioletLinkedVAThing.mp3

Edited by VioletLinked

Sounds interesting. I might be able to help.

I can do the shadow Bolts and/or the Royal guards.

My skype: VioletLinked

email: VioletLinked@DerpyMail.com

EDIT:

VA thing attached.

attachicon.gifVioletLinkedVAThing.mp3

I am great at deeper voices. I'm willing to try anything, though. Just contact me. I can also, make some concept art if you only need images and not 3D models from you concept artists.

I'm make'n a My Little Pony First Person Shooter game with Unity 3D. The basic synopsis of it is the Changelings discover how to make modern weapons and attack the land of Equstera sending it into an eleven-years war. There is more to the story that I'm working on and I don't want to spoil it all on this topic.

I need mainly voice actors, 3D modelers, maybe a few concept artists and some texture artists for the 3D models. If you have lines or models or anything useful for the project to send, please send to collectorsoftware.com@gmail.com.

Voice Roles that are Open:

Applejack: A little more thicker southern accent.

Rarity: A deep woman's voice with a British accent.

Fluttershy: Like the series. But has a more serious tone in her voice and sometimes speaks a bit louder then her usual voice.

Pinkie Pie: Like the series.

Cheerilee: Like the series, but more serious. Has a very minor role.

Luna: So far, like the series.

Twilight: Not too many changes. Mainly have a more serious tone as the story progress.

Soldiers: Any gender. Just sound like yourself.

Queen Chrysalis: Like the series.

Scootaloo: Teenage-like voice.

Spitfire: Like the series so far.

Celestia: So far, like the series.

Shadow Bolts: Silent, serious, and any gender. 

Royal guards: Male only. Mostly deep voices.

People Hired So Far:

yourmomsponies - Modeler and Unity 3D Assistant.

I will do a royal guard voice, no problem. PICK ME, PICK ME, or shadow bolts. It would be an absolute blast to get to do pony voiceovers

Three people hired off the forums so far! :D Keep it coming! I'll also will be posting the project's current progress on the blog on my profile. Keep checking on this topic and my profile for more info and when new roles come open and to end this post, what do you think should be the game's title?

I'll try out for Scootaloo...I would do Rainbow Dash, but she isn't on the list. As someone already taken her, or did is it just a typo? If Rainbow Dash is still open, then I will try out for her and Scootaloo if I'm allowed to. Please send sampler lines for me!