Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Toola Roola! (and those other gen 3 ponies to...)

DND

"Hay there, ponies!"

"Just go ahead and ask me whatever you'd like.  As long as It's not uncomfortably sexual, kay?"

"Okay... oh, and yeah, the other Generation 3 ponies are here to. StarSong, Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Pinkie Pie, and Cheerilee. But ask me, okay?"

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Rainbow Dash ____Cheerilee_____Sweetie Belle______StarSong______Pinkie Pie_____Scootaloo

Posted Image< ME

"Heh heh... here we go..."

Posted Image

have you produced any new paintings lately, toola-roola?

(lol this gave me an idea for making a sunny daze ask, you don't mind right?)

Posted Image

"Ha ha, well, you could just say I'm trying to wrap things up!" - Toola Roola

(OOC: No, really, I don't mind! I just wanted to mainly focus on Toola Roola. Although, Sunny Daze was one of my favorites... )

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

Is there any relation between G3 Rainbow Dash and G4 Rainbow Dash? Because G3 RD is a bit.....uncool. She acts more like Rarity than anything else. For that matter what about the other G3 versions of G4 ponies like Pinkie Pie? How come G3 Pinkie can't ignore physics as she pleases?

(edited)

Is there any relation between G3 Rainbow Dash and G4 Rainbow Dash? Because G3 RD is a bit.....uncool. She acts more like Rarity than anything else. For that matter what about the other G3 versions of G4 ponies like Pinkie Pie? How come G3 Pinkie can't ignore physics as she pleases?

"Um, well, I'll just put it simply this way."

"Generation 3 has ponies that most definitely have the same name as your much familiar generation 4 ponies, but in context, were are actually completely different ponies. It's why we have different get-ups, and personalities. So, if your saying "they made Rainbow Dash all 'uncool', well, this Rainbow Dash is a different pony."

"As, for the Pinkie I personally know, she is somewhat the same as the generation 4 Pinkie, but then again, these ponies are different. I have never seen Pinkie break the 4... um, well, wall..."  -Toola Roola

Posted Image

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy