Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Mane Five (Gen 5)

Skylight Scintillate

(edited)
On 2022-04-09 at 1:41 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

in any way, we think you're the best thing that's ever happened, Izzy. Keep being your adorable self

If you say so! Say Pipp, what's it like having a fanbase?

... Well, having a secret one changes a lot so I don’t know actually.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate

11 hours ago, Rosy Moonlight said:

Hello, Sunny. Did you ever get violent and attack somepony for badmouthing your father?

Sorry for the heavy topic. I just want to know if that was something Hitch had to protect you for.

:balloon:

No, what makes you think I would do that? My father has always said not to let what they say get into my head. He always said that he didn't care if the whole town thought he was crazy; the only thing he cared was that nopony started a fight about it.

10 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Main Five,

Have you all heard about Spike the Dragon?

I think I had some books on the Mane Six that said he was Twilight's assistant. Some of the books might have gotten destroyed when Sprout crashed into the lighthouse though...

Yeah Sunny talked a lot about Spike when she was younger. I didn't exactly believe her back then, but if she can prove it, than I'll believe it.

Isn't Spike one of the characters in Sparklefan's ask thread? Oh we should totally do a collab with their ask thread!

...Izzy, are you ok? I'm not sure what ask thread you are looking at, but I can't find it. Anyways, Zipp and I heard of dragons in ancient mythology, but we weren't sure what to make of it.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-03-23 at 10:27 PM, ExplosionMare said:

To Zipp: If you weren’t a princess, would you have become a math or science teacher instead? 

Well,apparently according to now,she  would be a hai...i mean mane stylist lol.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Yeah no, that’s Pipp, not me. There’s no way I would ever be a mane stylist.

Yeah,my eyes,i mistaken.Sorry,since there is just a letter difference lol.

8 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I think I had some books on the Mane Six that said he was Twilight's assistant. Some of the books might have gotten destroyed when Sprout crashed into the lighthouse though...

Yeah Sunny talked a lot about Spike when she was younger. I didn't exactly believe her back then, but if she can prove it, than I'll believe it.

Isn't Spike one of the characters in Sparklefan's ask thread? Oh we should totally do a collab with their ask thread!

...Izzy, are you ok? I'm not sure what ask thread you are looking at, but I can't find it. Anyways, Zipp and I heard of dragons in ancient mythology, but we weren't sure what to make of it.

1. Yes, Spike's Twilight's assistant. He's also Spike the Brave and Glorious at the Crystal Empire.

2. So, Sunny's a fan of Spike?

9 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

This is for all of you. Do some of the unicorns still do that whole "BING-BONG!!!" jinx ritual thing? Also, how funny would you rate that silly dance on a scale of 1 to 10?

Of course not! Magic has returned! Could you imagine if they still did that with magic around? That would be crazy! And that silly dance? Well it's medium silly, so probably a 7.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-03-23 at 10:27 PM, ExplosionMare said:

To Zipp: If you weren’t a princess, would you have become a math or science teacher instead? 

Well......recently you did some good detective job with Hitch there.Maybe you'll be a detective?

....Or you'll open your flight school after all.Since crab DO FLY......with the help of two birds/pelican.:ButtercupLaugh:

*whispers/to skylight*I didn't actually watch that episode....

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-05-11 at 6:26 AM, NonBrony said:

Well......recently you did some good detective job with Hitch there.Maybe you'll be a detective?

....Or you'll open your flight school after all.Since crab DO FLY......with the help of two birds/pelican.:ButtercupLaugh:

*whispers/to skylight*I didn't actually watch that episode....

Hmm, well I am good at observing things and forming conclusions through reasoning and experiments. I probably could be a detective...

Crabs flying? Yeah no, that's never going to happen.

On 2022-05-11 at 6:35 AM, NonBrony said:

HEY IZZY!When are you going to start your "Tour by The Box Tour Guide" tour?:huh::yay::Thorax:

Meet me at the plaza at nine tomorrow morning. ;) 

Actually, Canterlogic has really been trying to finish removing all of them after they got property damage complaints from what Izzy did.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-05-26 at 10:48 PM, Brainstorm said:

Hitch,

How's Sparky doing?

OOC: Well it's the moment you have all been waiting for. Mane five replies relating to Make your Mark!

Well that young dragon can be troublesome sometimes. It doesn't help that Sunny doesn't know that much about dragons and I can't communicate with him. I try to let him wander around the station while I work but I want to make sure he doesn't get in the way in case any pony enters. It's pretty tough and that's even with the other animals helping.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

OOC: Well it's the moment you have all been waiting for. Mane five replies relating to Make your Mark!

Well that young dragon can be troublesome sometimes. It doesn't help that Sunny doesn't know that much about dragons and I can't communicate with him. I try to let him wander around the station while I work but I want to make sure he doesn't get in the way in case any pony enters. It's pretty tough and that's even with the other animals helping.

That's cool. Do the others help?

22 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool. Do the others help?

Well Sunny has been trying to find if Argyle had any research on dragons, but as she had said, they haven't been seen for may generations, so it seems unlikely. The others pop in every once in a while to play with him but that's about it.

22 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Well Sunny has been trying to find if Argyle had any research on dragons, but as she had said, they haven't been seen for may generations, so it seems unlikely. The others pop in every once in a while to play with him but that's about it.

Okay, understood. What do you feed him?

19 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay, understood. What do you feed him?

"Well I experimented with giving him many different kinds of foods to see what he would like. It seems that that he is particularly fond of burnt hay. However, I try to encourage him to eat other things too because just eating burnt hay certainly can't be healthy."

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Well I experimented with giving him many different kinds of foods to see what he would like. It seems that that he is particularly fond of burnt hay. However, I try to encourage him to eat other things too because just eating burnt hay certainly can't be healthy."

I agree. Maybe try, fruits or vegetables?

23 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I agree. Maybe try, fruits or vegetables?

"Tried that. Sparky would eat some but that's about it."

11 hours ago, PawelS said:

I heard dragons eat gems...

"Yeah I'm not really sure where to get that."