Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If there were a spin-off starring one of the Mane Five who would you like...

Azureth

What would be the best for a spin-off?  

36 users have voted

1. 1. Best choice for a spin-off?

• Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack

I'm honestly torn between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. I'll openly admit to not being a huge Pinkie Pie fan, but I a casual fan of her's.

Pinkie Pie would be great as a spin off pony because despite her large involvement in few episodes, I would love to see what she does in everyday life. Heck, we need to learn more about the pink enigma that has infinite energy and magic powers to warp and break dimensional barriers, specifically the very vulnerable 4th wall which Deadpool shares in shattering.

Fluttershy would be another nice spin off especially with Discord in the fray around her cottage. Who knows, they may engage in some funny shenanigans. Besides, I know I may alone on this, but seeing Fluttershy teed off again at something would be interesting as well, along with more of her stare power which as been used much less. Well good on Hasbro for not making that gift of hers stale, however.

I'd rather see a spin off with a different character from the mane 6, maybe a character in "contrast" to the protagonists ... such as Trixie. I think it would be interesting as a spin off..

And,as always ..I hope I have expressed myself clearly,because I don't write well in english

Actually, I agree with you. Trixie only ever got two big episodes to herself almost. She is one of those characters that shows more intrigue and mystery behind her. There are many theories to why she fought against or seek rivalry against Twilight. But that's mostly fan works. It would be interesting to see Trixie... ehem The Great and Powerful Trixie be a spin off character. 

Fluttershy for me cause she already has a partner in crime, Discord, and so we can finally see those two form a detective agency solve cases all across Equestria, specifically those on beaches.

Okay, I'm ready to watch that and lol! But seriosuly a spin off like that would be awesome to watch! The Fluttercord Beach Justice agency! Yay! Great now I am reminded of the Gumble to Gumble skit done by Family Guy...

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 1

I've wanted a Rainbow Dash spin-off since always.  Take that enthusiasm for "big adventure" from the intro and run with it.  Instead of focusing on teaching lessons, it could focus on acts of heroism, high-flying action, and...  Tight-fitting, aerodynamic outfits. x3

• 8 years later...