Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[WiP] Friendship Academy - need coauthors

Khazmere

"Friendship Academy"

It's been ten years since the events in FiM. The adventures of the Mane-6 have come to a close, and they can no longer wield Elements of Harmony. An elite school had been established in Counterlot, to teach the magic of friendship to the next generation!

And yet, without those who can control the Elements, how much longer would it be before the plane of Equestria will once again plunge into darkness?

~~~~~

This is only a vaguely abstract idea. Afew of the things I wanna try and fit into the story would be:-

* The new 6 Elements will be Applebloom, Scootaloo, Thrackerzod, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Pipsqueak.

* The rivalry between the CMCs vs Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon has long since been resolved.

* Four of the original Mane-6 will be professors at the Academy. Applejack is the gym coach. Rarity is the arts & crafts instructor. Pinkie is a (quite rather geeky) maths teacher. Fluttershed is a counselour.

* Rainbow Dash has finally joined the Wunderbolts.

~~~~~

Much of the mythos is based on the speculation that FiM had ended with:-

* Trollestia was the final boss, the true form of Princess Celestia. During the final battle, Candence, Shining Armour, and Luna were among the casualties.

* Discord returned for the endboss fight, cos' he's just Posted Image.

* Trollestia was defeated and killed by Twilight Sparkle (alone.) Twilight then transcended to become an alicorn, and now has infinite mana. Fausticorn, the actual true goddess of Equestria, appears in their universe and inherits the throne instead. This way, Twilight wouldn't hafta perform the jobs of both the goddesses.

* The way emblems* work is different now. The design LV-up's in 3 stages, as follows:-  *LV1:- A pony finds their own specialty.  *LV2:- A pony devotes their career to their specialty.  *LV3:- A pony masters their specialty.

~~~~~

Does anypony find this intersting, or think it has potential? PM me if you think you might wanna help me write this, or something....  o.o"/

~~~~~

EDiT:- I updated the description once again. I'm still gonna go somewhere with this. It's just one of my back-burner projects for now.

Edited by Khazmere