Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Multiverse Tournament

Half-Note

Bored of firing into the void and having dispatched more imaginary crystals carried by equally imaginary miniature Cthulhus than she felt like caring about, the Doctress swerveteleportedwhatever over to Aragorn, narrowly avoiding clipping the Dragonborn.

"Don't you know smoking's bad for you?" the Doc said nonchalantly, gently fading back into existance against some randomly located wall next to Aragorn.

(OOC: If he's is standing nowhere near the edge of the room, presume Doccy pulled the wall out of nowhere herself.)

Sensing one in the association of a Gallifreyan, the Doctress popped back out and in of existence just in time to catch the arrival of River Song through a portal located conveniently in the sunset. Weeping Angel logic right there, but she'd not be the one to complain.

"About time you showed. You missed a whole match!" she said excitedly, a childish rush coming along. "In fact, Spidey's still fighting Dashie and then there was a fight in the training room then the Psynergist defeated Porky's minion or something andyoushouldliketotallyjust-"

The Doctress exploded into confetti and powerups for a second before reforming from the confetti and putting the powerups in the handbag.

"Sorry, I had a rush for a second there. Happens randomly when I don't discharge enough dislogic every now and then."

Bored of firing into the void and having dispatched more imaginary crystals carried by equally imaginary miniature Cthulhus than she felt like caring about, the Doctress swerveteleportedwhatever over to Aragorn, narrowly avoiding clipping the Dragonborn.

"Don't you know smoking's bad for you?" the Doc said nonchalantly, gently fading back into existance against some randomly located wall next to Aragorn.

(OOC: If he's is standing nowhere near the edge of the room, presume Doccy pulled the wall out of nowhere herself.)

Sensing one in the association of a Gallifreyan, the Doctress popped back out and in of existence just in time to catch the arrival of River Song through a portal located conveniently in the sunset. Weeping Angel logic right there, but she'd not be the one to complain.

"About time you showed. You missed a whole match!" she said excitedly, a childish rush coming along. "In fact, Spidey's still fighting Dashie and then there was a fight in the training room then the Psynergist defeated Porky's minion or something andyoushouldliketotallyjust-"

The Doctress exploded into confetti and powerups for a second before reforming from the confetti and putting the powerups in the handbag.

"Sorry, I had a rush for a second there. Happens randomly when I don't discharge enough dislogic every now and then."

Dante sighed as he grabbed Rebellion. "Can you please shut up? I don't like anyone who has a bigger mouth them mine." Shes worse then Jester, he at least was fun to kill but I'm not sure about her. Dante walked over to the Doctress and the new comer. "And what is your name?"

Rainbow Dash grabbed the web that he shot, so that she could easily get into close combat. 'He can't possibly be that hard,' she thought, yanking the web; it had broke however, which led Rainbow Dash into thinking he was playing with her. So she grabbed the nearest peice of derbis and tossed it at him, then flying overhead, looking to find a way to score an easy win.

• Brohoof 1

The master chief had been practicing his hand to hand combat on the dummies, after punching them he pulled out an energy sword and slashed them in half. He was also keeping an eye on his opponants ability's and skills. After seeing alex return victorious, he walked back in the halogram room, he wanted to see how spider-man was doing in his battle.

Dante sighed as he grabbed Rebellion. "Can you please shut up? I don't like anyone who has a bigger mouth them mine." Shes worse then Jester, he at least was fun to kill but I'm not sure about her. Dante walked over to the Doctress and the new comer. "And what is your name?"

Smiling a bit, River introduced herself. "Professor River Song." Addressing the Doctress, she said; "Sweetie, you'll need to talk slower. I apologize for my absence. I traveled to 1934 and got home a few hours later than intended, so I got the letter late." Gazing at the battle, Rivers eyes opened up a bit with amusement at the battle. "So the man in the ridiculous costume is fighting a magical pegasus? Well, I'll be Cleopatra. I actually was once. Quite interesting really."

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash grabbed the web that he shot, so that she could easily get into close combat. 'He can't possibly be that hard,' she thought, yanking the web; it had broke however, which led Rainbow Dash into thinking he was playing with her. So she grabbed the nearest peice of derbis and tossed it at him, then flying overhead, looking to find a way to score an easy win.

Spider-man's spider sense kicked in for the first time since the fight started, "debris eh? Not bad, but not enough against me" Spider-Man leapt from his perch on the wall and kicked the debris directly up into the air, he then shot a fisherman net designed web shot out of his wrist mounted web blaster. The web made a connection, grabbing onto Rainbow's right flank and her wing. "Time to put you to bed, Dashie!" Spider-Man landed on the side of the building once more, getting ready to slam Rainbow into the side of the wall, and follow up with a mid-air combo to finish it up. -Don't hesitate Spidy, but don't go overboard either, just enough to knock her out.- Peter thought to himself before leaping back off of the building, getting ready to start his 'procedure'.

Dragon Born had saw what the green suited man was doing. one thing that had been confusing him was his arsnel. at first, he thought that thing was his club, but now he had a sword too? if that was his sword, then what was the other wepon? He walked up to the man. "hey. whats that club thing?" he said, pointing to his  assult rifle.

Dragon Born had saw what the green suited man was doing. one thing that had been confusing him was his arsnel. at first, he thought that thing was his club, but now he had a sword too? if that was his sword, then what was the other wepon? He walked up to the man. "hey. whats that club thing?" he said, pointing to his assult rifle.

The chief was stopped before he could reach the hologram room. He saw that the dragonborn was dressed like he was from the medival age's. He wasn't completly sure how to explain the concept of a gun to the dragonborn. So he replied "This isnt a club." he pulled out his assault rifle and shot one of the dummies. The dummy was full of bullet holes. The chief then walked into the hologram room not sure is the dragonborn would follow him. He was watching the fight between spider-man and Rainbow Dash.

Yusuke was done watching people train. None of his soon to be opponents matched up to Shinobu Sensui, or Yomi, or even Younger Toguro. He walked up to a training dummy in plain view and held out his right index finger like he was a child pretending his hand was a gun...

Alex grew bored of the chatter in the training room. as he walked towards the door he cast a personal favorite of his; Geyser. the dummy he past was suddenly thrown against the ceiling and smashe apart by the sudden force of water that shot up from the floor. Alex didn't bother to cast Parch to clear up the water. Let his opponents learn to fear the power of Mercury.

Yusuke concentrated a small amount of his energy into his index finger and his body was surround in a blue aura. 'Just small blast.' he thought. 'I'll make them think I'm mediocre until my match.'

"SPIRIT GUN!" He yelled, releasing a blue blast of power, the size of his torso, from his finger and sending it at the dummy. When the 'bullet' hit its target, it created a small explosion, enveloping the energy and the dummy in a cloud of smoke. When it cleared, the dummy was gone, and so were a few chunks in the floor.

'Wow, I didn't mean to hold back that much,' He thought, 'I must be out of practice.'

Dragonborn observed as the dummy was shot Each one was a piecing shot, which was interseting. he walked up to where they had landed. Each one was smaller than an arrow head, yet packed a bigger punch. he walked back over to this suited man "strong wepon you have there. but surely it must be easy to fire."

47 took his eyes away from the fight to look at the competitors. Apparently, Yusuke had brought an assaut rifle with him. 47 took note of that and wondered how he had not seen the gun. He then looked over to the new arrival, the woman called River Song. She claimed to be a professor, but she did not look like the scholarly type. She instead looked more like a woman of action. Clutched in River's hand was a steel rod with a glowing red tip. 47 wondered how it would help her in the battles to come.

Aragorn decided to break his silence, walking to great the new comer to the battle. " Not idle do I see a woman in combat, though I have seen my fair share. You seem less than prepared for what you are certain to face, do not mistake my concern for foul judgement." Aragorn slipped away his long pipe and lowered his hood,revealing his gruff and unkempt face.

"Nathlo i nathal. Im Aragorn estar. Man i eneth gîn?" Aragorn gave a shallow bow. "May I ask of you your name?"

Aragorn decided to break his silence, walking to great the new comer to the battle. " Not idle do I see a woman in combat, though I have seen my fair share. You seem less than prepared for what you are certain to face, do not mistake my concern for foul judgement." Aragorn slipped away his long pipe and lowered his hood,revealing his gruff and unkempt face.

"Nathlo i nathal. Im Aragorn estar. Man i eneth gîn?" Aragorn gave a shallow bow. "May I ask of you your name?"

"Hello, I am Professor River Song. Now, what language was that? Normally all languages are translated in my head, but this one was not. It is either ancient beyond compare or unique to your universe, and I am indeed curious." Glancing at Aragorns' weapons, she inquired, "Is that all you've brought?"

Dragonborn observed as the dummy was shot Each one was a piecing shot, which was interseting. he walked up to where they had landed. Each one was smaller than an arrow head, yet packed a bigger punch. he walked back over to this suited man "strong wepon you have there. but surely it must be easy to fire."

The chief was looking at the hologram fight. The master chief isn't really the talkative type. He took his pistol and handed it to the dragonborn. "Here why dont you give it a shot, just pull the trigger."

(ooc: maybe giving a gun to someone who barely knows what a gun is isnt a good idea, oh well guess ill find out... Watch out for recoil :) )

Edited by discorded
  • Brohoof 1

The Game Master abruptly appeared in the training room and looked around. "Looks like you are really all here," he said before snapping his fingers. "ARAGORN," The familliar metalic voice said as he was transported to some ancient ruins. "DRAGONBORN," it continued sending him along as well.

The exit to the room Claus was in opened upon approach to reveal a long hallway.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Oh snap. And Dragonborn was just given a gun.)

Dumbledore subconsciously wished the Ranger luck in his battle. He had seemed most pleasant. He walked over to the newly alone River Song, and said, "I apologise, but I could not help overhearing you saying that you are also a professor. My name is Albus Dumbledore." Extending his hand as he had so many times before, he glanced with concern on his face at the two battles currently waging on the holograms.

Dragonborn didnt have time to hand the wepon back. he threw it down, and instead drew his deadric sword. just to see his move set he also equipped his shield which had similar forgery. He got into typical fighting stance "alright, lets see what you can do."

Edited by darklord260

Aragorn was whisked away before he could respond. Without a seconds hesitation, he darted off to find cover in the ruins. He pulled his hood over his head and fell into the shadows, remaining as silent as possible. He drew his bow, selecting an arrow from his quiver, he waited for the opportune moment to strike.

The Game Master abruptly appeared in the training room and looked around. "Looks like you are really all here," he said before snapping his fingers. "ARAGORN," The familliar metalic voice said as he was transported to some ancient ruins. "DRAGONBORN," it continued sending him along as well.

The exit to the room Claus was in opened upon approach to reveal a long hallway.

Oh, what a pity. I was so looking forward to talking with that Aragorn boy about that language and his peculiar choice in weaponry. Well, I guess it's time to see what that sword can really do." In a couldn't-care-less sort of way, River watched the match out of the corner of her eye. "When will this get exciting?"

"ah, playing milk drinker are we? come out and fight like a nord!" he used his whirlwind shout to get to the ruins he last saw this man go towards. but instead, got behind his own cover, and thought.

*so if he went into hiding, then he'll either plan on stabbing me in the back, or using his bow.*

(OOC: Oh snap. And Dragonborn was just given a gun.)

Dumbledore subconsciously wished the Ranger luck in his battle. He had seemed most pleasant. He walked over to the newly alone River Song, and said, "I apologise, but I could not help overhearing you saying that you are also a professor. My name is Albus Dumbledore." Extending his hand as he had so many times before, he glanced with concern on his face at the two battles currently waging on the holograms.

Hello, Albus. I am very familiar with your story." Shaking his hand, she continued; "I am a professor of archaeology. I've always had an . . . interest in the past, present, and future. Why, I myself was recently in the past, and it was very interesting indeed. So Mr. Dumbledore do tell me, what is your favorite Harry Potter book?"

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Aragorn manoeuvred his way through the ruins silently, making his way till he could see the exposed armour in his opponents armour on his back. He crouched down on one knee as he prepared to take the shot. The winds were beginning to pick up as he drew the string to his chin. Taking one last look he released the arrow, letting it soar across the air. He had mistimed his shot, it's trajectory veering off course. Instead of striking his exposed armour, the arrow hit the exposed art of his knee. It would slow him down, but it wasn't a kill shot. He darted back off into the shadows to take his next shot.

• Brohoof 2

Hello, Albus. I am very familiar with your story." Shaking his hand, she continued; "I am a professor of archaeology. I've always had an . . . interest in the past, present, and future. Why, I myself was recently in the past, and it was very interesting indeed. So Mr. Dumbledore do tell me, what is your favorite Harry Potter book?"

"Yes, my story seems to be a rather popular one tonight," Dumbledore says, eyes twinkling. "And I do not believe young Miss Rowling has quite completed the stories of his schooltime activities yet, so I really cannot say, can I?"

(OOC: Am I saying his eyes twinkle too often?) (OOC: Arrow to the knee. Had to be done. Bravo, Aragorn.)

Edited by Descant