Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Equestrian Civil War (OOC)

Pinkazoid

Wait....7am....thats like 6am here...thats a no go for me....I can't post until around 2pm eastern. But frankly I don't see why we need everyone online, just wait for people to respond.....as for PonyEcho and I.

We agree he has a nice Color Scheme.

Wait....7am....thats like 6am here...thats a no go for me....I can't post until around 2pm eastern. But frankly I don't see why we need everyone online, just wait for people to respond.....as for PonyEcho and I.

We agree he has a nice Color Scheme.

its kinda just a starting time that way we are all a wear of the start of the battle and the engagement of the two forces.

Whirlwind is looking forward to meeting AJ :3

Guys, I said to not fight in the OOC/RP, got a problem? PM me, don't take the argument into the OOC were it's viewable for everyone.

Sorry for my absences, I'm currently in Dallas, and I won't be able to post :P

• Brohoof 2

Wait. I'm a little confused about the time. It's night or morning in the RP? According to HistoricallyInaccurates last post, it's night?

yeah it can get confusing just keep in mind that RP can rely happen in real time with this many people, so just thing of it as what you OC is doing in the time past, someones OC maybe doing something in the morning will someones OC may still be posting for later that night

if that makes any sense  

yeah it can get confusing just keep in mind that RP can rely happen in real time with this many people, so just thing of it as what you OC is doing in the time past, someones OC maybe doing something in the morning will someones OC may still be posting for later that night

if that makes any sense  

Okay...In some RP, usually we set a particular time for the RP and the time goes on as the OCs playing. I think this RP is a little different. Alright then, I will try to fit in.

• Brohoof 1

Okay...In some RP, usually we set a particular time for the RP and the time goes on as the OCs playing. I think this RP is a little different. Alright then, I will try to fit in.

Agreed, just need to make sure we have the majority of people, on to rp so we can do the event.

Speaking of which, anyone care to tell me where is the Solar Empire's barracks, so I can finally start interacting with others?

yeah it because this a big RP with allot happening at anytime, and that was just a half assed way of making it work 

If I may ask, who will roleplay as Col.Macintosh? My next order is to meet him, and I'm not good at playing as him.

I am.

First, you can't Destroy Dragon Mountain. Its like me saying I'm going to take over Canterlot. Thats our stronghold.  Unless you have some way of knowing everything about our defenses (Sorry, a renegade Rogue LT. wouldn't know all of them) then I wouldn't go making any stupid moves.

2nd, this is Directed at The Master\Lt. Vanguard

I want you to know, if your betrayal costs us Baltimare, I will make it my personal mission in this Rp, to find you, torture you and Castrate you before I turn you over to Luna for execution...IF I even let Vanguard see her. I may not be able to kill a character but its amazing what a pony can live through.

This does bring up something else. If people are allowed to give themselves their own ranks there should be rules about defection and such. I mean whats stopping Applejack from going Solar? Just something I wanted to bring up. I know there is nothing that can be done about Vanguards choice, but I hope he is prepared for how it will cost him.

• Brohoof 1

2nd, this is Directed at The Master\Lt. Vanguard   I want you to know, if your betrayal costs us Baltimare, I will make it my personal mission in this Rp, to find you, torture you and Castrate you before I turn you over to Luna for execution...IF I even let Vanguard see her. I may not be able to kill a character but its amazing what a pony can live through.   This does bring up something else. If people are allowed to give themselves their own ranks there should be rules about defection and such. I mean whats stopping Applejack from going Solar? Just something I wanted to bring up. I know there is nothing that can be done about Vanguards choice, but I hope he is prepared for how it will cost him.

Don't worry, he most probably would take a cowards way out and kill himself before you could do anything. He seeks personal gain and now he only sees it from the Solar's. Problem is he had less than 450 pegasi to work with, less than a third even under his command. Nothing is to stop them turning him in other than a slight sense of loyalty to their commander. Trust me when I say he'll probably fail and be at the mercy of the NLR very soon.

• Brohoof 1

I am.

First, you can't Destroy Dragon Mountain. Its like me saying I'm going to take over Canterlot. Thats our stronghold.  Unless you have some way of knowing everything about our defenses (Sorry, a renegade Rogue LT. wouldn't know all of them) then I wouldn't go making any stupid moves.

2nd, this is Directed at The Master\Lt. Vanguard

I want you to know, if your betrayal costs us Baltimare, I will make it my personal mission in this Rp, to find you, torture you and Castrate you before I turn you over to Luna for execution...IF I even let Vanguard see her. I may not be able to kill a character but its amazing what a pony can live through.

This does bring up something else. If people are allowed to give themselves their own ranks there should be rules about defection and such. I mean whats stopping Applejack from going Solar? Just something I wanted to bring up. I know there is nothing that can be done about Vanguards choice, but I hope he is prepared for how it will cost him.

I will assist you as well. I plan to find out about his scheme eventually. But if he executed, may I suggest hanging, for hanging is the punishmen for treason ye know!?

Don't worry, he most probably would take a cowards way out and kill himself before you could do anything. He seeks personal gain and now he only sees it from the Solar's. Problem is he had less than 450 pegasi to work with, less than a third even under his command. Nothing is to stop them turning him in other than a slight sense of loyalty to their commander. Trust me when I say he'll probably fail and be at the mercy of the NLR very soon.

PLease understand, I'm not raging at you. You played this true to your character and if anyone is to blame its Luna, because AJ warned her about Vanguard and she just shrugged it off. Its just sad that weeks of Rp could all be for nothing, but such is the way it is sometimes. I just wanted to make clear how I feel about it, and thus how Applejack will as well.

I blame her headache. :P

Anyways... hmph. Hey, @@The-Master, please let us know before you do something like that so that we can rebalance to teams if necessary.

You have to have a DM's blessing to defect. And whoever you ask, it was to have eiter two DM's or Berryzoid's approval. OK?

I blame her headache. :P

Anyways... hmph. Hey, @@The-Master, please let us know before you do something like that so that we can rebalance to teams if necessary.

You have to have a DM's blessing to defect. And whoever you ask, it was to have eiter two DM's or Berryzoid's approval. OK?

well he has my approval if he wants to do it. and it's not likely to have much impact because AJ has probably prepared for it and since my OC will likely be joining NLR soon. 

OK 

@

Destroying DragonsPeak.... rely

i'm voting against this, and if it gets passed i suggest Celestia be branded a tyrant and the pony upraise in rebellion 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 2

@Higurashi,

No. This is a game ender post. You need to have both me, PonyEcho, Obsidian Winter, and Berryzoid to approve it before you do. No. Just... no. I am sorry.

This is not godmodding- not godmodding you aren't allowed to do, anyways- but this will upset the balance of the game.

You have 24 hours to submit a modified post. If you do not, I will kick you out of the roleplay, remove the post using the Moderators, and give you to them to deal with.

I call an interdict on the game. Any post posted after Higurashi's post will not be counted, and will be removed if I remove his.

Good day to you all.

I'm sorry everypony, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. The rate of posts are too much for me to read and keep up with so I'll have to quit.

It was fun to RP with all of you and I hope it will go on better without me.

• Brohoof 2

I'm sorry everypony, but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. The rate of posts are too much for me to read and keep up with so I'll have to quit.

It was fun to RP with all of you and I hope it will go on better without me.

i don't rely see why you would need to drop out, just slow the pace down, I live in the UK so all you lot are post while i'm fast a sleep and i can still rp fine :3 

but its you're choice 

i don't rely see why you would need to drop out, just slow the pace down, I live in the UK so all you lot are post while i'm fast a sleep and i can still rp fine :3 

but its you're choice 

A lot of posts are being made while I'm at school. I can't read all of them and with the small amount of interaction I've received makes it harder for me to make a post. So I must leave the RP.

A lot of posts are being made while I'm at school. I can't read all of them and with the small amount of interaction I've received makes it harder for me to make a post. So I must leave the RP.

I've had next to zero interaction, with you want help think about the world, then you character then post, sorry f i'm prying but i don't like seeing people leave when they don't have to. 

Honestly, i get why she is leaving. I mean why put your self into an Rp just to have some one SUMMON THE SUN On you. I think this is Cherrys nice way of bowing out. I'm sorry Cherry. I hope to see you around.

So. Right. I can't do anything. So, lets see how this is. From my point of view.

It has been thus far established that there are ALOT of ponies involved in this. Namely unicorns for this example. When you take 5000-something unicorns and put them to one purpose, something is going to happen. Something big. Plus, what did you expect to happen? That I would summon a giant feild of flowers or something along those lines?

Not to mention i gave you... two of my posts to respond. Thats basically two roleplay rotations. Everyone posted twice after I made the first one. I was largely ignored, the Lunars went to Baltimare, and I blew up Dragon Mountain. Tough crap. Those mages are going to be WIPED after this. Sitting ducks. Like a battery that has been used too much. So if you want to tell me that thousands of unicorns on one of the largest battlefeilds, with bloody gigantic runes sent to power the spell, we get stuck with pasting each other with water pistols.