Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which non-mane 6 pony would you be?

Champion RD92

without a doubt hands down Derpy Hooves.  i'm such a clumsy individual. I have my own fashion style and don't care what everyone else thinks about it (anyone remember derpy wearing paper bags for her halloween costume?)   I tend to cause trouble for people around me sometimes  (everyone remembers the last roundup)

Well as my avatar could indicate I would like to be Celestia...wait...I am not sure about this...
Somehow I'd like to be Tia, but that would mean that there is no other Tia and so I couldn't hang out with the princess because I am the princess :blink:
Ok probably Soarin or any other good looking colt so I can hang out with the other ponies and find myself a beautiful wife. Also Shining would be cool because he already has a beautiful wife, is a unicorn and a guard :D

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably be Octavia. She seems fairly similar in musical tastes and plays the cello. While I play the clarinet, I really respect people who can play string instruments.

Luna is the other option, because you know, being a monarch with untold magical abilities who can live for an extremely long time that is also essentially in charge of the night could be fun!

Ooh! I'd want to be Princess Luna because she's princess of the night, which is my favorite time of the day and she gets to visit dreams.

But, if I couldn't be her.. I'd probably pick The Great and Powerful Trixie or Vinyl Scratch. :P

Vinyl Scratch because i'm into annoying people, listening to music, cranking up the volume, yelling, and wearing really cool shades to hide the fact you are indeed a vampire.

If i had to choose which non mane 6 pony i would be it would have to Soarin for these three reasons.

1. He likes Pie and i like Pie

2. I would like to be a Pegasus and fly in the sky.

3. I would have Spitfire at my side and thats ok with me.

• Brohoof 1

Well, aside from the obvious answers like Shining Armor or the Doctor, Fancypants. He's rich, powerful, has a knockout wife, and is a nice guy. (To top it all off, that magnificent mustache!) Also, Spike. He gets to hang out with the Mane Six AND is the direct envoy to Princess Celestia. Not to mention he's still a baby dragon, the rest of the cast will be old mares and his adventures across Equestria will have not even begun!

• Brohoof 2

LUNA.

Luna. Lunalunalunalunaluna.

Luna=goth pony+a bit of an awkward social outcast...got that down. ^_^

Nah, but I love the night. I usually find myself staring at the moon and looking for Orion's belt whenever the stars are out.

• Brohoof 2

I'd be either Sweetie belle or Princess Luna. Sweetie belle is my favorite character other than the mane 6. I dont know why, but I love her :) As for Princess Luna, I love the night so it would be pretty cool being the ruler of it. Also I would love entering ponie's dreams and helping them with their fears. ^-^

• Brohoof 1

Octavia or Vinyl. :wub: 

...Wait, that'd be creepy....  Being the pony you like a lot...   :huh:

It would have to be Scootaloo.

I don't have to explain, do I?

Fine...

She's awesome.  :D

• Brohoof 1

Cadance. Just because then I could fly, do magic, sing awesomely, be a princess, be happily married, be unofficial sisters with Twilight... 

Sunshine-Sunshine-Ladybugs-Awake-Clap-yo

...and do this in public.

Like Butterfly, I'd wanna be Princess Cadence! She's sweet, totally awesome at magic, and married to a handsome, sweet stallion. ;)

True PLUS she can also spread Love everywere she goes ^.^ who could deny that? would be the most awesome, perfect power EVER. ummmmm.. Well... it is to me...

• Brohoof 1

You know, I would more than most likely be Derpy.

I am rather clumsy at times, I can't organize for shit, AND I get easily distracted so yeah, it makes perfect sense

At least I would be an adorable clutz :3

• Brohoof 2

Sweetiebot, because she is not a robot! And she has a better war face than you! I bet you don't even have a war face!

And she makes unfashionable jelly and she is a good racer who doesn't want the fashion police to beat her friends with their fabulous batons.

Zecora, there's no doubt in my mind. Being a wise and benevolent witch living alone in the forest away from other people/ponies but still interacting with them from time to time, and having awesome potions, remedies and knowledge of magic. Why wouldn't I want to be her?

• Brohoof 1

Zecora, there's no doubt in my mind. Being a wise and benevolent witch living alone in the forest away from other people/ponies but still interacting with them from time to time, and having awesome potions, remedies and knowledge of magic. Why wouldn't I want to be her?

Never thought of her that way hahaha, she has always been seen as a normal person with alchemy knowledge. BUT yeah she is exactly that ^.^ haha now she's my.... fifth fave ^.^ (She also rhymes through every sentence)