Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bladewing

Just a few drawings I did, most of them were done in my spare time when I'm bored at school :P (Sorry if they're huge :S)

Here's my first sketch of Pinkie Pie:

pinkie_pie_sketch_by_darkd3s7r0y3r-d4xs8

A sketch of Rainbow Dash:

rainbow_dash_sketch_by_darkd3s7r0y3r-d4x

An old "Derpy is trying to read" sketch I made for my librarian:

derpy_is_trying_to_read__by_darkd3s7r0y3

One of my first renditions of my OC, which I now call "War Pony":

war_pony_by_darkd3s7r0y3r-d4qmpip.jpg

And finally, the first piece of pony Fanart I ever really did (Done in MS Paint):

ms_paint_rainbow_dash__updated__by_darkd

Tell me what you think  :wub:

• Brohoof 4

What i think? :mellow:

WHAT I THINK? :wacko:

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I BUCKING THINK  :angry:

Me likey, especially the last one :D

Keep it up dude!!!

(The O.C. done in MS paint would look sweet btw.)

TYSM! :D

(Edit, originally linked to my devart before I re-read the rules :X) I'll be uploading more pictures as I draw them to this thread, so give this thread a watch if you wanna see more stuff from me.  :)

Edited by Bladewing

All very cute. Your painted Rainbow Dash is very well done. Your OC looks like a pony not to be crossed. I think my favorite one is the Derpy is reading one... cause I've always imagined Derpy as being a genius scholar and intellectual in disguise. Heh heh.

• Brohoof 1

All very cute. Your painted Rainbow Dash is very well done. Your OC looks like a pony not to be crossed. I think my favorite one is the Derpy is reading one... cause I've always imagined Derpy as being a genius scholar and intellectual in disguise. Heh heh.

Thanks, and there's a funny story behind that Derpy pic. My librarian watches MLP and I had an overdue book and a fine, and she said she'd waiver the fine if I drew her a pic of Derpy. She got the original pic laminated and still has it taped to her office window XD

(Oh, and if you look closely, you can see that she's holding the book upside-down :P)

The first two look awesome. You should probably draw on unlined paper, but that's just me. The last one is good, but she looks a little blocky to me.

Yeah, I really need to just get a sketchbook or something. For some reason, though, I tend to draw better on notebook paper. Weird.

And here are a couple more. the first one's for my friends, I'm thinking on adding in all of their OC's into it as time goes by. As of right now, it's not /quite/ finished, Cyve's eyes still need to be colored and he still needs to come up with his cutie mark :X

Darn scanner making it look all grainy  <_<

night__blade__n___cyve_by_darkd3s7r0y3r-

And this one's a sketch of Rainbow Dash I drew a while back, it got pretty wrinkled up so sorry about that. If anyone wants to photoshop it, PLEASE do so lol

rainbow_dash_sketch_2_by_darkd3s7r0y3r-d

Edited by Bladewing
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

And here's my most recent pic of Bladewing in his Changeling form. He enters this form once he absorbs enough emotion, primarily love. (Had to take a picture of it because my printer's being stupid :)

changeling_bladewing_by_darkd3s7r0y3r-d5

Edited by Bladewing

Dude, I wish I knew an adult that watches MLP! That would be the best thing ever! Anyway, about the drawings, they're great! As in, so great I'll even forgive you for using MS Paint! I really like the detail and background in the RD picture and I like the style of the changeling. I'm following this topic, definitely. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I really like the pics here, especially the changeling...doesnt look like someone youd want to screw with. XD

Keep em comin' bro! ( ^‿^)

Thanks a bunch! I have a couple more I need to post up too, but my scanner's still being stupid, so I'll have to go the good ol' fashioned take-a-picture route again :P

Dude, I wish I knew an adult that watches MLP! That would be the best thing ever! Anyway, about the drawings, they're great! As in, so great I'll even forgive you for using MS Paint! I really like the detail and background in the RD picture and I like the style of the changeling. I'm following this topic, definitely. :lol:

Hah, thanks! Yeah, I won't be using MS Paint ever again most likely, so no worries there ^.^

Just as a side note though, I only occasionally get these creative bursts where I just draw all day, so I'll probably have these "voids" where I don't update the thread in like a month. Sorry for that :S

Also, just as fair warning, if anyone does happen to check my deviantart page because of this, I DO upload some R34 pics. If this makes you uncomfortable, please put your mature filter ON before viewing my page. Don't want you to stumble upon something you don't want to see :S

All of the replies to this topic are simply amazing. Thanks to you all for encouraging me to draw more!

And here's one more of Bladewing, taken as a picture with mai phon. Sorry for the size :X

sad_bladewing_by_darkd3s7r0y3r-d5t403l.j