flirt with the avatar/user above you!

Flicker Sweet

"Blue and Red brohoof this"

Please someone screencap that. DO IT.

Anyway: "Are you Daring Do? Because you look so much prettier than her!"

You know what they say about colts who are part lion *sly smile* 

'The dark lord was stood in front of his throne of lies and deceit and he was playing the violin.
He looked towards them, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Why don't you stay a while and listen as all turns to dust at the hands of my son?" his voice as soft as silk........'

Hey baby; I've got a binder full of women. But you know, I can make an exception.

#1 Flutterfan has and plays:
PSP, Ps2, Ps3, PS4Xbox360, N64, Gameboy Color; Nintendo Switch
PSN: Loydna, Live: Loydaminc
May/not friend you--but will talk to you~

Hey bby grl, what you up to?

Dmitri's going to kill me.  

#1 Asuka fanboy.  

Signature created by Thunder Bolt.

Former names:   Dash Is Best Pony, TrixieLover97, and Twilightlicious 666

The moon isn't the only thing you make rise, Luna.

'The dark lord was stood in front of his throne of lies and deceit and he was playing the violin.
"Why don't you stay a while and listen as all turns to dust at the hands of my son?" his voice as soft as silk........'

Don't worry; I won't rape you. You could possibly have a sexual transmitted infection that could get onto me, and I don't really want that. There is also the possibility of a baby, which more of those aren't going to help our population crisis. Also, if you don't have any STI's and you're pro-abortion I still won't rape you anyways because I understand that no means no.

So, how about a date?

^ why I couldn't get a girl if I tried ^

This is a signature.

Don't worry; I won't rape you. You could possibly have a sexual transmitted infection that could get onto me, and I don't really want that. There is also the possibility of a baby, which more of those aren't going to help our population crisis. Also, if you don't have any STI's and you're pro-abortion I still won't rape you anyways because I understand that no means no.

So, how about a date?

^ why I couldn't get a girl if I tried ^

(lol. chill dude, there's something called condoms :3 )

If you come with me, we can probably create multiple beats on my turntable (*bed*), trust me, the power of these beats will keep you up all night long, and like my fans, you'll be begging for more. *bow chicka bow wow*

Edited by Danger Wasp

(lol. chill dude, there's something called condoms :3 )

If you come with me, we can probably create multiple beats on my turntable (*bed*), trust me, the power of these beats will keep you up all night long, and like my fans, you'll be begging for more. *bow chicka bow wow*

*slowly backs away*

Uh, I have... CoD to play...

This is a signature.

*sigh*

I guess you're the kind of guy who likes it when the ladies flirt with him, and ask him out so they know what can make him crack.

Hey, Vinyl. How bout you and me go to the bedroom and I show you my plasma cannon?

Your name isn't the only thing that's sweet.