Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Livestream happening soon.

SuperUltimateBrony

Starting at 9PM EST, the Brony Pony Power Hour will commence. You can find us at www.livestream.com/bpph. We will stream the episode in case you've missed it. There will also be, a joker impression contest, singing, and more. We stream every Saturday so come on in and join the fun. Chat with us. We will answer all questions.

:)

Who's us?  What's the main thing that you guys do? Or are you just a random bunch of bronies :P If I manage to finish my homework, I'll try and tune it ^_^

Ill try to be there =D its so good to know there is a live stream hope one day I can make the cut an be on the show via skype or something =D

Who's us?  What's the main thing that you guys do? Or are you just a random bunch of bronies :P If I manage to finish my homework, I'll try and tune it ^_^

We are a bunch of bronies. Some of us do music, some are artists. We decided to do a livestream every Saturday for fun. It's always a great time on the BPPH show. I hope you get your homework done as well.

Ill try to be there =D its so good to know there is a live stream hope one day I can make the cut an be on the show via skype or something =D

Do you play music, write fanfics, or draw art? The BPPH is a place where we take artists, writers, and musicians, and play their music to launch their music careers. We also show artwork and read brony written fanfics as well. If any of you would like to chat with me right now, I'm on Skype. Search Vaddix001. Hope to see everypony there.

• Brohoof 1

Do you play music, write fanfics, or draw art?

I do have a fanfic project going on right now, still I dont think that makes me an artist nope that doesnt makes me an artist at all.  XD

I do have a fanfic project going on right now, still I dont think that makes me an artist nope that doesnt makes me an artist at all.  XD

Well whenever you get it finished, be sure to let us know. We'd be happy to share it with our viewers. Everypony has something they are good at. You just need to find your cutie mark!