ooc A Strange World OOC

Miss Light Diamond

so the origional plan is we get turned into ponies and tgen sent to equestria? Or just turned into ponies? Or just sent to equestria? Or what?

We get turned into ponies and then we need to escape the company that owns the lab...Thats where you come in...You said something about a big mansion in the middle of a forest.

We get turned into ponies and then we need to escape the company that owns the lab...Thats where you come in...You said something about a big mansion in the middle of a forest.
that and I helped create tge machine that makes us ponies. Im calling it the trans-genetic modifier

Because im batman

@@Descant, @@SunsetDancer, @,

Hey You guys...Yea you three, I started the RP In case you didn't see...Just thought I would let you know...

All right, but it'll be a while before I can get on a computer. And stable wifi. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten this.

• Brohoof 2

I think i have what you need. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/robert-r964  will this do for your rp or have you maxed out already in the sign ups?

Your OC isn't very detailed and his backstory says something about traveling to Equestria, This RP is about ponies on earth, Not Equestria.

Also, You are going to need to use proper grammar for this RP, I will let you enter if you make your characters back story a little more detailed, But you will need to use Proper grammar and if you don't I may have to kick you from the RP. Im not trying to be mean or anything I just want to make that clear.

well here is my resubmitted Oc for your role play, i hope you find the back history more to your liking. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/robert-r964

Accepted, But listen. It does say in the rules you must have proper grammar, I will let you join but if I don't like what I see than I can kick people from the RP. Just like before, I am just making this clear.

wait.. obsidian winter your OC gets turned into a pony right but she dosnt know. im correct right?

Not at first, shes in control mode right now. She sees ponies everywhere and figures it could be an invasion. It hasn't really sunk in shes a pony herself.

fine but here is my question, do i have to be with the other people in the role play or do we meet up later in rp?

I would suggest being one of the people who work at the Lab, then you help the rest of us escape...I think thats what Marathon and Devious are going to do.

You have to enter the lab at somepoint. Since the accident just happened, you will be a human for the rest of the rpAnd Flame Dancer, sorry in advance for typos. I'm using a nook, and the keyboard is really small. If I turn it, the page freezes up. :P Also, even if I type return a billion times, it always shows up as one big paragraph, so it'll be kinda hard to read my new post. Sorry in advance, stupid technology.And Bob; DO NOT SWITCH OCS!

You have to enter the lab at somepoint. Since the accident just happened, you will be a human for the rest of the rpAnd Flame Dancer, sorry in advance for typos. I'm using a nook, and the keyboard is really small. If I turn it, the page freezes up. :P Also, even if I type return a billion times, it always shows up as one big paragraph, so it'll be kinda hard to read my new post. Sorry in advance, stupid technology.And Bob; DO NOT SWITCH OCS!

• Brohoof 1

You have to enter the lab at somepoint. Since the accident just happened, you will be a human for the rest of the rp And Flame Dancer, sorry in advance for typos. I'm using a nook, and the keyboard is really small. If I turn it, the page freezes up. :P Also, even if I type return a billion times, it always shows up as one big paragraph, so it'll be kinda hard to read my new post. Sorry in advance, stupid technology. And Bob; DO NOT SWITCH OCS!

You have to enter the lab at somepoint. Since the accident just happened, you will be a human for the rest of the rp And Flame Dancer, sorry in advance for typos. I'm using a nook, and the keyboard is really small. If I turn it, the page freezes up. :P Also, even if I type return a billion times, it always shows up as one big paragraph, so it'll be kinda hard to read my new post. Sorry in advance, stupid technology. And Bob; DO NOT SWITCH OCS!

That's ok. But dont make your OC predict things or know how to get back to Equestria...That will kinda mess with the RP.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I think he'll basically bea stubborn leader, where he won't accept any other opi ions. Princess Luna won't come in anymore, I promise, except maybe at the end for a cheesy "good job" post.

• Brohoof 2

Ok, so, thanks to this damn phone not giving me notifications, I'm going to have to drop this. I'm terribly sorry, but I feel as though the story has progressed too far for me to catch up.

Ok, so, thanks to this damn phone not giving me notifications, I'm going to have to drop this. I'm terribly sorry, but I feel as though the story has progressed too far for me to catch up.

no you don't. everyone is inside a cage right now (except for me 'cause im still human) so you can post about waking up there and not really remember much of what happened. no need to drop out.

• Brohoof 1

I agree, we need to allow people to respond. I know this has been a fast pace RP to date but give at least everyone 12 hours rtro respond. We don't have many folks in this and everyone is active so it won't take long. But we shouldn't have ponies still in the lab or ponies that didn't even get to RP waking up and getting to the lab. We are already trying to do an escape, let people catch up.

• Brohoof 2

fair enough. im going to be gone for a few hours anyways so that should give people time. Plus I assumed escaping is going to take a long time since they're underground in maximum security building. So im not going to far ahead. 

• Brohoof 1

You wont have to drop out, Just make a post about waking up, Going to the lab, The big crazy light spreading around the room, and then waking up in a cage as a pony.

You wont have to drop out, Just make a post about waking up, Going to the lab, The big crazy light spreading around the room, and then waking up in a cage as a pony.

If I do, I'll be late with some posts, so I might not interact that much until I find some better wifi.